Spent the first week making fun of britkeks for having no medals

>spent the first week making fun of britkeks for having no medals
>its nearly week 3 and these niggas is in 2nd

What the fuck happened?

>GB wins another gold medal

They believed in the power of kek and memery.

Allah

and mohammed his prophet (pbuh)

cycling and rowing started

>not knowing about Great Sittian

Only idiots compete at the first week.

>Great Sittian

>its nearly week 3 and these niggas is in 2nd
>these niggas is in 2nd
>niggas

you might be on to something

America claimed the very first gold medal of Rio [spoiler] in a shooting event[/spoiler]

Because of Brits severe lack of dental hygiene, they blow their bad breath on their opponents and this foul odor disables their opponent and the smelly Brit then wins a metal.

ah yes the famous german humour

niemand kehrt

If that's the case then why hasn't merkels masterplan given you as medals? We know how much you love foreigners

MAGIC WHEELS

>being this mad

China keeps choking.

Don't reveal our secret tactics.

Don't forget Jesus, another great prophet.

Mark "fuck off kim, I'll choke the final sprint" Cavendish

Mo Farah is literally the only nig who has won a medal for us.

Hey I just realised: what happened to the Great Britain olympic football team? Too pussy to join in?

Mark "kimchi and dog eaters deserve oven heaters" Cavendish

chill out britbongs I was just doing some very standard shitposting. guess I must've struck a nerve there.

DELET

cycling

>blown the fuck out
>'I-I was just joking guys!'
Go back to losing wars, Hans, at least you were good at that

Ignore them they're obviously Sup Forumstards over here for the Olympics, their next post will probably be about wars or some shit.

oh remind me again how that would've ended if the US wouldnt have saved your ass ? the only reason your country has any respect left in this world is because the US stands behind you so dont act tough Jamal.

This. Everyone shitposts, but holy fuck are german posters unfunny buzzkills...... it almost seems intentional & practiced.

you have to go back

chill out bratwurst I was just doing some very standard shitposting. guess I must've struck a nerve there.

Straight in the folder

well played britbong, well played

They only competed in 2012 due it being a home olympics as the Scottish Welsh and NI FAs get ultra butthurt because they think it damages their footballing sovereignty

Why are Anglos and Brazilians the only people who can handle the bantz? Even America beats Europe in shitposting

They should do a home nations tournament to decide which team represents GB at the olympics, in my opinion.

While mixing up the players like they did for the rugby sevens might be nice, it would be less hassle just to use one of the national teams.