I dont get it with you know with all them arab runaways knockin about

I dont get it with you know with all them arab runaways knockin about

>Wha, what don't you get? They are refugees running away from war an' terrorism, and we need to, to take care of them

Ye but is the thing, if me was in like arab land
>Syria, yes
Arab land n I was like 'There is lot of fighten, no food in me table, sand in me shoes, that's it I'm fed up, I'm comin to a bettah place' and they let me stay I would be like 'thank you very much' maybe help round the house not be like blowin airports about

>But Karl, Islam is a religion of peace, terrorism is a very extremist outliner

I dun know boot peaceful, they always look like, all grumpy to me

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HEAD LIKE A FUCKING ORANGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YT5kEy9sGa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gervais is such an asshole. His entire thing is built on bringing others down. He lucked into the Office, his jokes are attacks, not actual comedy, and he hasnt done anything good since The Office. Overrated twat.

i really, really hope europe keeps getting worse. i used to have sympathy because that's where my genes come from but i am now relishing every delicious moment as they smugly gloat about their superiority as their cultures and countries are destroyed.

fuck europe.

>what is Extras

Butthurt christfag detected

karl is right about the infinity monkey typewriter thing. fuck gervais

>I uh I don't get why they have to keep eading North. Isn't there shelter and food down at Spain and Italy n that?

>KARL. KARL. THERE ARE NO JOBS THERE.

>Yeah but you say you're seeking asylum you're not seeking a promotion. Why doesn't Sergio from Madrid nick off up North and get a job then too? Plenty of people without jobs down there, me and Susan went there on holiday, all they do is ask you for change. Give em what you got but after midday you're out of change and they just get fed up.

>BWAHAHAH KARL YOU ABSOLUTE MORON. PLAY A RECORD.

>it's a ricky doesn't actually contribute anything to the conservation and just interrupts and insults karl episode

Oh wait that's every episode

Getting rid of Karl's character ruined what little credibility Derek had. Fuck Gervais for inflicting that abomination onto the world and double fuck him for taking out the only funny thing about it.

ricky is an asshole but without him karl wouldn't be even half as entertaining

Karl left because Ricky farted on his head and he'd had enough, Ricky wanted him to stay.

>it's a Steve can't handle the bantz episode

When did you realize Steve was a faggot, Sup Forums?

>I don't understand comedy

Give proof, because this is amazing if it's true.

youtube.com/watch?v=YT5kEy9sGa0

Always loved it when he tried to get personal with Karl and Karl would blow him the fuck out

The Rio story solidified his cuckoldry to amazing new levels.

Go prep your wife's bull and give a prayer to the BBC, my man.

The bizarre shit coming out of karl's mouth is comedy. Ricky constantly talking over and belittling him isn't.

Is Karl the most based, alpha Brit to ever come out of that country? He couldn't give less of a shit about those two and it's glorious.

A ton of my favourite moments are Steve moments but yeah he's a pretty shitty person in some ways. He tries to make out its part of his comedic schtick but it seems obvious to me he's making up for years of crippling self-esteem issues in his childhood by being really pretty arrogant at times. Interestingly if you listen to the few pre-Karl episodes floating about he is much better at taking the insults than he is later on.

I love Karl so much

>Havnt seen them, dont care, didnt reply to the picture, I guess they still think of me, I dont think of them

ALPHA

would you actually think karls diary would be as funny if steve and ricky didn't react to it?

it's a dynamic thing. an idiot abroad is boring as shit for example because he has no one to bounce off.

Steve in the season two xfm radio shows is an arrogant fuck, full of himself because he had come into money.

The way he speaks of people he used to know like 'If I haven't called you back, It's not because I forgot your number it's because I don't want to talk to you. I associate with four time award winners like Ricky.' etc.

Some of it's tongue in cheek but he definitely means it deep down, you can tell how annoyed he is that Ricky made Karl into something.

Oh and Steve constantly defending Suzzane was cringey as fuck 'I care about your girlfriend more than you do, Karl.' He obviously thought he could cuck Karl when Karl is an alpha who doesn't give a fuck and women love that.

Karl wrote a book which is basically just his observations and its fucking hilarious

The diary is funny because of the human reaction to it, you dont need to see someone suggest how you should react

>Every Boy's Fantasy

Steve used to be my favorite of the trio before I learned good taste and went to the Karl side. There's just something really unpleasant about him that goes beyond normal plain humor. Like, Ricky is an arrogant know-it-all but he still seems like he'd be fun to hang around with. Steve just seems like that tightly wound, mean friend everyone has who's a vicious asshole until you call him out on his faggotry, then he turns into a glass-skinned whiny asshole.

His whole "lmao I'm such a hideous Britcuck troll bc I'm so tall lol" gimmick is annoying too in how forced and fake it is. The average Sup Forums poster would have a harder time getting a date than he would.

Karl seems like a man who likes to keep busy so why would he just cease working?

I think we'll see him in the future in some capacity.

Yeah I think becoming wealthy is definitely the reason for his personality shift. Season 2 is around the time the Office money really started rolling in.

>an idiot abroad is boring as shit for example because he has no one to bounce off

What are you talking about? It's funny as hell, Ricky and Steve are always calling him up, and even when they aren't the whole show's charm comes from his reactions to weird shit.

I agree that having them together as a trio is great because they all work off of each other really well, but even there the humor has always been from listening to Karl's observations.

He spoke heaps about wanting to pot around and just walk dogs and do odd jobs around the place.

He's the proto average man who just wants to sit down and enjoy the day without any stress or fuss.

The other 2 love the high octane hollywood life of people ringing you all day, having jobs lined up for the next 4 years, schedules, zany places and people, paparazzi.

I can't be doing with that.

What is Ricky's stand up like?

Besides the office and the Karl stuff, he hasn't done anything if note yet he's worth 45 million.

>Interestingly if you listen to the few pre-Karl episodes floating about he is much better at taking the insults than he is later on.

He probably saw Karl as the replacement target for Ricky's jokes and thought he could get away with being the aggressor. It's a pretty common fact that bullies can't handle it when you throw their shit back at them.

I disagree, Karl's The Moaning of Life was great.

speaking of, what was his hbo show like? the one that came out a few years back where he was basically playing himself

Hello Ladies. Not seen it but apparently it was alright, nothing special.

He needs to partner up with another comedian. The real question is who would be as good as Ricky in terms of getting the right reactions out of Karl?

>an idiot abroad is boring as shit

Take that back .

As Steve said, If you've heard the xfm/podcast shows then you've heard all his stand-up material and in a more organic and unrehearsed setting. Ironically the same applies to Steve as well though.
For how much they give Karl a hard time about repeating the same old stories like how Auntie Flora shat herself for five hours he actually is the most original when you just hear him riffing on stuff.

usual british humor
eg.
im a bit ugly but that person is uglier, wouldn't want to be them ey he he
crowd erupts in laughter

Post the objectively best moments of the podcast/show RIGHT NOW.

No obvious choices like Karl's movie ideas, though.

>post yfw you realize Karl is actually a genius and probably the smartest man in Britain

When Karls being cute talking to God, something like "is it true that you can see your family in here?"

and when he tells the story about punching the kid in the bathroom

I've seen one of his HBO shows, it was really funny but at the time I was in my Ricky/Steve/Karl phase where I was convinced they could do no wrong.

I remember he went on a tangent talking about atheism, though.

I've heard Ricky also used some if Karl's stuff - like the Volcanoes in Lanzarotti' bit in his own stand up.

The door to Heaven/Hell logic question might be my all time favorite.

>bathroom
Fuck off yank.

>60% white

>because that's where my genes come from

how much tax do you pay to import them?

>Americuck
>find out just now that Karl was in my hometown filming a Moaning of Life episode while I was out of state
>will never have a chance to get him to autograph one of his books for me unless I somehow send him fanmail and you just know he can't be doing with that

>the first episode where karl talks about the dilapidated house with the grocery list listing baby supplies, and on the back it says never mind, babys dead

>look lads... just tryin to do me job here...

both Office and Extras were made great by Merchant's influence

every Gervais' solo work is shit

People who never had any culture should not talk about it you "melting pot" piece of shit.

Yet when Merchant tries to go solo he shits it up just as badly. Hello Ladies was atrocious and his stand-up his horrible.

Novel idea but maybe the only reason these two have made anything good is because they need each other's influence.

wtf Hello Ladies was great

t. underclass britcuck

Anyone looking forward to the new office movie?

seriously, is ANYONE looking forward to it?

The Official Sup Forums The Office Powerrankings:
1. The Office US
2. The Office UK

when did you realise you were a faggot? its a birth thing right? i read you cant 'become' gay

steve is secretly the most based of the 3

This.
And it was inevitable anyway. It's what they deserve for abandoning their identity for a few shekels and a dead jew on a stick.

I bet you're an Obshittian fan too, retard.

This is LITERALLY Steven Merchant, the character

What a mopey faggot

Karl was acting Ricky was not

>acting
Then get that man an Emmy desu

>unavailable in your country
Fuck this gay earth I'm in the UK how can I not view this?

>i used to have sympathy
>BUT FUCK THEM ALL
Yeah whatever you say nigger

Normal person vs liberal

Why doesn't Gervais use his massive wealth to help the refugees instead of making shitty films in America instead of deriding people for having a different opinion.

>tfw you find karls attitude funny but you realize its also the reason theyll never collaborate on anything again