An Iraqi translator who worked with the 101st Airborne for 10 years & one whose wife worked for a US contractor for 8...

An Iraqi translator who worked with the 101st Airborne for 10 years & one whose wife worked for a US contractor for 8 years are detained on arrival in US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZGIhGPFKS0
wsj.com/articles/trump-visa-ban-also-applies-to-citizens-with-dual-nationality-state-department-says-1485628654?mod=e2tw
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh no I'm so heartbroken.

Civic nationalism fucking sucks, blood is the only important thing.

I think they were released already.

Trump just sent a signal - Don't collaborate with America.

seems like he even got a black wife to truly become american

Are you guys making shit up? Has Trump really already passed these laws?

This desu.

They should sue.

America is a nation of gypsies who don't respect laws
I'm so mad right now

He blocked an Oscar winning director who had a green card recently. So I believe it.

Looks whiter than the average american.

Couldn't be further from the truth.

Depends on what state you go to.
Most states are pretty white but California and the Southern states push the numbers to the max.

>americans
>nationalism by blood
user...

>bulgaria

youtube.com/watch?v=KZGIhGPFKS0

>Asked about Trump, Darweesh said, "I like him, but I don't know."

cuckoldry

Looks white to me, we should keep him

>blood
>america
what

Go back to Morocco.

Not an argument.

pathetic

the post he responded to wasn't an argument either :^)

This is also not an argument.

yea, even those that have dual citizenship in a different country, read someone who had canadian/iraqi duel citizenship just told to go fuck off.

wasn't supposed to be one desu

I'd hope so.

>hehe, trump is all talk and no a-
>starts trumping first week in presidency

you're too dumb to tell on your own though?

Some people were in a denial. It was always clear that Trump is a fascist.

This.

No, I'm very intelligent actually.

Americans are scum.

then why are you acting unintelligently?

You have to go back.

not surprising.
btw kekk at all the western media being upset. it looks like all shit. it was crystal clear hed do this. what else would've been expected? it looks even fake and too overly dramatic.

kekko too at lib forums. why all of these are so upset now. double kekko at that holocaust conspiracy both on such media and forums. why they cant still even see the fact that trumpoline is a straight up hardcore pro israel/jew to the degree that all the alt-right/wns cant have any choice but to pretend to not know about it. anyone can quickly find those sources out there on the internet. why do they even try?

i dont want to see Sup Forumsddit that would be holding redditors shitfests now anymore. will never see that subreddit. fuck them.

this might be the first time i thought Sup Forums was a somewhat better forum and more balanced and calmer than any other forum of this kind, even though its still full of racists and shitbags

Good. Now deport them.

See

Working around americans
You wont have a lot of fans
:^)

I'm acting in a completely intelligent and rational fashion. Perhaps my supremely intelligent behaviour comes off as unintelligent to you?

I don't get it

is he a citizen or not

i wasn't going to say anything to your weak post, but making two of them just makes you seem desperate as well

so here, have two (yous) with a complimentary headpat

>leaf and mudslime

Good stay out.

You seem very insecure and pathetic. Is this intentional?

>fascism

This word has lost all meaning.

I wouldn't want a leaf in my country tbqhf

>Trump Visa Ban Also Applies to Citizens With Dual Nationality

wsj.com/articles/trump-visa-ban-also-applies-to-citizens-with-dual-nationality-state-department-says-1485628654?mod=e2tw

EL EM AY OH

FULL RETARD

He's using an existing law
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
>(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

I'm beginning to really dislike Trump

Fucking based. I don't want more Mudslimes.

Meanwhile enjoy your constant influx in Cuckrop without a limit.

How's Toronto, Mohammed?

they were released already

>ethnic nationalism
>in america

One time previous pope shenouda the third got detained in the Us.

A pope got detained.