FRANCE HAVE ANOTHER GOLD!!

How can the rest of the world compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/rio-2016-france-takes-olympic-gold-in-grumbling-1471476181
archive.is/xmWg1
archive.is/2pXFC
nbcnews.com/card/australian-olympic-rowing-coaches-robbed-knifepoint-n624646?cid=sm_fb
news18.com/news/olympics/rio-sorry-as-denmark-athletes-robbed-at-olympic-village-1277546.html
lequipe.fr/Athletisme/Actualites/Apres-leur-reclamation-les-americaines-du-relais-4x-100m-vont-recourir/718482
youtube.com/watch?v=XGSbeaq12Mk
theguardian.com/sport/2009/jun/01/rafael-nadal-soderling-french-open-crowd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wsj.com/articles/rio-2016-france-takes-olympic-gold-in-grumbling-1471476181

Complaining is our national sport.
It's part of our national identity.

Anglo medias childish and ridiculous as usual. There has been complaints, bad attitudes and scandals from all nations, but the only thing they highlights is a few French athlets complanings.

It's really time you Rosbifs grow up out of your insecurity complex about France.

Plus it's not such a dissapointing olympics, we're 6th with 33 medals and at least ten more good chances for new ones, which will be pretty much the same as in London.

Some stuff was pretty embarassing though.

too bad there isn't a gold medal for being killed by muslims

Well, go and take a look at some fine British "newspaper" like the dailymail, you will find it filled with embarassing stories about Americans, Australians, Germans athlets etc....of course they avoid as much as possible to talk about anything embrassing regarding the Brits.

Don't be Brazil, dude.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Have brit athletes really done something that dumb though?

it's not MY FAULT I CAN'T WIN

I wish I could move to France and bitch amongst the best...

finally a medal India could be favorites for!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Man use fucking bitch about everything, short memory ww2? Te he

te he

>that passive aggressive article

>Frogs think they can beat us at complaining

Just you wait.

>WW2 mentioned

>autistic pictures about wars won 1000 years ago

I'm out of this fucking thread, have fun roleplaying as your respective countries and measuring virtual dicks

people in this thread need to stop booing whatever, this is a classy place of upstanding gentlemens and you are hurting beaufitul strong european athlete feelings

I'd watch an olympic competition in complaining.
Don't underestimate the italians though, they could easily be an outsider of unexpected talent.

We will eventually, at least we'll look like, considering no French newspaper will ever take a page to write an article about some british athlets complaning about something

sori

you literally cannot outcomplain us

we woke up complaining and go to sleep complaining

>yfw every other European country devotes lottery funding to the Olympics now and BTFOs Britain in 12 years

Hey everyone look. It's a Frenchman running away

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you just don't understand our culture

>Well, go and take a look at some fine British "newspaper" like the dailymail

No, don't. Stop giving them bloody clicks. You foreigners and your hard on for the DM fucking hell.

Check your privilege, Frank shitlord. Complaining has always been a British pastime. You can grumble while you have tea and biccie, it is LAUGHABLE to suggest you can grumble while you have a croissant.

Yeah, we wouldn't want this anonymous taiwanese carpet-munching board falling as low as Brazil's idea of Coubertin's Olympics in terms of class

>not understanding the difference between Internet memes and being nice to your guests

USA would win the gold medal in complaining. They will complain about just anything (when they don't win), and their sheer numbers and impeccable unity make them automatically first.

The only thing that honestly bothered me was the complaining from the French and Australian cyclists. That was pure bitter loser shit, it was "if UK wasn't in this we would have won those medals" because they are the other main competitors.

But we're always right when WE complain.

>Australian
Considering they were the favourite target for muggers and thugs during the whole Olympics I'd say they have a right to complain.

>>Australian athletes robbed during fire evacuation at Olympic village
archive.is/xmWg1

>Australian news crew had a lucky escape after almost being robbed of their camera gear by a group of transvestites along Rio de Janeiro’s most famous beach
archive.is/2pXFC

>Australian Olympic Rowing Coaches Robbed at Knifepoint
>Two Australian Olympic rowing coaches were robbed at knifepoint Friday night while walking between hotels in Ipanema, a spokesperson for Australia's Olympic Committee confirmed Saturday.
nbcnews.com/card/australian-olympic-rowing-coaches-robbed-knifepoint-n624646?cid=sm_fb

>Athletes's belongs stolen several times:
news18.com/news/olympics/rio-sorry-as-denmark-athletes-robbed-at-olympic-village-1277546.html

I don't understand why they're complaining since I didn't watch anything, but isn't it even A LITTLE BIT justified if several nations complained?

You can't accuse everyone of being sore losers.

yeah, the french really gave us a bad image this olympic.
nothing new anyway.

FAIT LES FILS

indeed, nothing new

when will the bullying stop pour être honnête

We already have a headstart in complaining about your complaining. :^)

>the only American posts in this entire thread (excluding mine)

Huh, I thought we'd be the reining champs of complaining. I mean we just got a team DQ'd through the sheer power of complaining.

When we humiliate Anglo nations in World War 3.

We complain about our fucking athletes winning medals (Mekissi in the 3000m steeple).

Beat that, rest of the world.

>we just got a team DQ'd through the sheer power of complaining.
wat; explain

post incomparable achievements of French culture and distinction ITT

He complained about some useless bullshit.
Its a good reason to complain about him.

>Complaining about being the biggest complainers

wew lad

They got Brazil disqualified in women's 4x100m semifinal, and earned the right to rerun the race all alone

lequipe.fr/Athletisme/Actualites/Apres-leur-reclamation-les-americaines-du-relais-4x-100m-vont-recourir/718482

Didn't France complain and got Kenya DQ'd in the steeplchase?

Yeah, and when he got disqualified for similar "useless bullshit" in Zurich 2014 while he won the gold medal by far... everybody was already complaining about him.

>be Arab runner
>win gold
>but don't respect a pointless rule
>BOOOOOOO
>another race
>want a pointless rule to be respected
>win bronze
>BOOOOOOOO

Only in France.

Yep. Actually the guy didn't even bother running at his real level and voluntarily finished 4th, since he already intended to appeal while he was running.

Thank you hungry skeltal

>sign in or subscribe to read the full story
the fuck

The only thing you ever complain about is the British.

When it comes to Gold the British are the best at complaining not you frogs.

Could a frogbro voocaroo their laugh
I've always wondered how they laugh , like "hon hon hon"

>The only thing you ever complain about is the British

[Citation Needed]

>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>this will trigger muslim niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=XGSbeaq12Mk

They laugh like this:
POO POO POO
LOO LOO LOO

>anglo scum discover that we love to complain

Brazil confirmed for shit-tier at banter.

I'm afraid of their reaction when they'll visit us and discover we don't speak English.

>Anglo scum constantly whining about how much the French are whining

All we complain about is the weather and the EU.

The Frenchies complain about literally EVERYTHING. I lived there for 5 years. Was rather nice appart from workers striking in every fucking sector at a crazy rate. I dont think I ever experienced France without a strike fucking something up

>France complaining about everything
>oh on but don't bully the poor refugees ban assault trucks #Nice

They should win a gold for focusing all their energy towards the wrong things.

anglos will always be obsessed at us

>normal spurdo instead of ameribear

fix it RIGHT NOW

Here, let me engage on proper banter with you Ahmed:
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>HURRRRRRR LE ULTRA FUNNY MEME XDDDDDDDD

Gotta love that good ol' GB bant.

I don't think that many people give a shit

Pay debts

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Renaud, you little bitch? I’ll have you know he graduated top of his class in the French secret services, and he's been involved in numerous secret raids on ISIS, and he has over 300 confirmed kills with his pole. He is trained in chimpout warfare and he's the top pole vaulter in the entire French intelligence. You are nothing to him but just another hole for his pole. He will vault you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark these fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about him over the Internet? Think again, monkey. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pole vaulters across the European Union and your IP is being huehued right now so you better prepare for the storm, nigger. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. Renaud can be anywhere, anytime, and he can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with a simple pole. Not only is he extensively trained in combat with poles, but he has access to the entire arsenal of the French Athletics Federation (discus, javelin, etc.) and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the jungle, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. He will shit world records all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, Joao.

We trule own the mind of the anglos

ITT: triggered frenchies
literally triggered by BOOOOOOOS

France has gotten so good at losing, complaining is basically second-hand that comes along with it and might as well be a national identity. How can anyone ever compete?

BAN GRUMBLING FROM THE OLYMPICS!

>be american
>get shot
>get raped
>get cucked
>get shitted over
>get sued
>get arrested for no reason
>get scammed
>get fired and replaced by machines
>get beated by the police
>get anus inspected by the FBI
>get personal data sold by facebook
>get surveilled
>get snackbar'd
>get nigger'd
>get jewed
>get governed by a nigger
>get AIDS
>get diabetes
>get overweight
>get ebola
>get abducted by aliens
>get mauled to death by bears
>get balls ripped off by toilet alligator
>get frozen to death
>get killed by earthquake
>get struck by lightning
>get invaded by mexicans
>get drafted to die for Israel

>The only thing you ever complain about is the British.
it's the other way around m8.

>British
>complaining about the French

No, we complain about the EU. If anything we complain about Germany more than you.

Last time we had a good old moan about you is when your lefty petrol and gas workers went on strike and made camping a little bit more annoying

They have a hard time admitting we don't care about them.

>STOP BEING OBSESSED WITH ME FUCKING FROG HAHAHAHA
>hey
>hey you meanie
>p-please look at me froggo
>you still love me right?

>not obsessed by you I swear
>it's y-you

Well of course the Economist is obsessed with you. You are utterly fucked financially.

Yeah, don't remind me :(

But it's not only The Economist desu. I saw fairly passive-aggressive shit about France (literally Sup Forums-tier rants) in a lot of English newspapers I've read.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

a girl go to babysat. for three small children. the parents say "take care of my children" and they leave to see Die Hard 2. as night goes on babysit says 'time for bed chilren" and takes them to bed and tuck them in then she sees a clown statue outside window. she goes to watch tv downstairs and after watching for some minutes she is scared of statute. so before she turns the tv on she gets the phone and says "parents, your children asleep but can i move the clown ststute" the parents say "RUN WE DONT HAVE CLOWN STATUE"

the next day the police arive at the scene. The girl goes up staris to check on the children why they asleep btu where the clown statue was before all she sees is a hook man hand door hand hook

I saw alot of articles saying why we were better than them (made by brits)

theguardian.com/sport/2009/jun/01/rafael-nadal-soderling-french-open-crowd

He added: "They say it themselves and it's true, the Parisian crowd is pretty stupid. I think the French don't like it when a Spaniard wins. Wanting someone to lose is a slightly conceited way of amusing yourself. They show the stupidity of people who think themselves superior."

How do we exterminate the French?

Hydrogen bomb? Poison their cheese? Send more refugees?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>completely fail the 4x100m
>whine until you get to run a second time alone
you guys really can't talk

>implying the crowd was full of frenchs
Maybe they just don't like him, nobody hate spain here.

>boohoohoo they supported a Swede over me
>BECAUSE THEY STUPID

And what was the reaction of the French crowd to that? Nothing, because we don't chimp out over a dumb news article like subhumans do.

>also nice article by another British newspaper calling the French stupid :^)

It's hilarious because the public literally sucked his dick for a good 10 years

Also this, that "Parisian" crowd is actually quite international.

Gold: France
Silver: USA
Bronze: Australia

>french """banter"""

Send our best truck drivers

kek

>implying I wrote this shit myself
>implying I did even read it until the end

Lmao