Dear Yuroplebs, please stop riding our coattails

Dear Yuroplebs, please stop riding our coattails.

express.co.uk/news/uk/701448/Rio-2016-Olympics-European-Union-EU-Brexit-Ukip

>EU claims victory for OUR medals in their tracker funded by the European Commission

>MedalTracker.eu was produced by the Berlin-based agency Euro Informationen, which works for both the European Commission and European Parliament.

>The table, created for the EU, proudly boasts how the EU has won a staggering 223 medals at this year's Games – including 78 golds – compared to the United States' 84 and China's 51.

>"Where was the EU in the early hours of the morning when our amazing athletes were training?"

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/17/spoil-sports-uk-olympics-bureaucrats-want-sue-brexit-campaigners-highlighting-british-success/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its scary how much they want a European 'super'state

I'd boo any athlete competing for the EU.

implying uk cucks don't want to leave the EU just so that they can be annexed by the superior US.

EU cucks just don't realise we're better than them kek, we're about to win another gold in womens boxing

>implying Canada hasn't already been annexed by the superior US

>implying that wouldn't be preferable to staying in

simply invoke article 50 already
>b-b-but we are not ready yet
well, fuck off until then

>implying you have any say in Britain's decisions

What a pointless, shitty article.

A Brexit group gets threatened with legal action for congratulating British Olympians

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/17/spoil-sports-uk-olympics-bureaucrats-want-sue-brexit-campaigners-highlighting-british-success/

Yet a company hired by the EU can get away with using the name and logo, despite those being expressly forbidden according to the IOC's anti-Brexit threats.

>Remainiac detected

I find it pretty sad that this is actual news in GB. Must have been a slow day.

I'm not, actually.

It's just a completely pointless article.

Remainian, go back to your precious Remainia

It's proof we made the right decision in June.

take it to faggot

no article 50 no party, my dental challenged friend

Why is a non-country even allowed at the Olympics?

very good banter, nice and original

OBSESSED

>this is british banter

>staying in the EU
Shame on you.

t b h its not you rly leave tomorrow but stay for atleast 2 more years in the EU

your government dont even had pulled the paragraph yet to initialize it

so they are right you ARE STILL full part of it

Aren't you still part of the EU until you invoke article 50?

It really is. EU deserves to be bombed desu.

I have to agree you brits have some balls

Yes. Tbhh we need to just start ignoring EU laws before the formal process of leaving happens.

and get the UK sentenced to pay fines under international law? stop talking shit and invoke your article 50

oh right May is waiting until 2019
KEK

>under EU law
FTFY

>implying we shouldn't ignore EU fines

>EU law isn't international law
wew

GET THIS /non-country/ OUTTA HERE
O

A
W
A
Y

better to just not get fined mate, your economy is fragile enough right now

Are you 12?

why are we being compared to a continent?

>international
>inter
>national
>implying the EU doesn't pretend to be a nation
>implying the EU shouldn't have that turned against it

Why is the eu so fucking gay lads

It takes every opportunity to force itself down everyone's throat

Sup Forums explained it very well. It is because of cucks and Jews.

United Stated of America vs United States of Europe.

Makes sense to me.

You aren't you nigger retard

>implying no euro recession
>implying no brexit boom
>implying obeying the EU

>America being antisemitic again
Fuck off Obongo.

>he can't read

r/CucksForCorbyn is that way

The UK is part of the European Union as of 18/08/16. What's the problem? Express is cringy in its bias.

>why are we being compared to a continent?

individual countries get more spots in events, it would only be a competition if a federalized eu entered like ussr did back then

>wasting taxpayer's money to shove Eurocock down the public's throat
>"w-well the UK is s-still a m-member-state!"
Why did we bother saving you from the Nazis for you to just sell yourself straight back to them and try to shame us for not wanting to be dragged along too?

>the EU cheats
What's the surprise?

Take up to Anglo-man's burden

Well you're still in the EU after all. Fucking leave already.

It's like you don't like sucking away our money!

Oh, it's this myth again. It's like you people actually believe GB was the sole financer of the EU.

Pretty much, good luck financing your sodding superstate without us

>EU
>continent

>implying we're not paying for our own shackles
Eat shit, dishonest cunt.

>annexed by the superior US
this is what retards really believe

Fuck off seriously no it doesn't. I expect this shit from retard americans but not my own country men (if you really are one). The European Union is completely different to the United States and it's honestly fucking embarrassing that you would even begin to suggest there is even close to enough homogenity in europe for such a thing to exist.

>The European Union is completely different to the United States
Yes, it's far worse.

Imagine if the OAS pulled this kind of shit. You Brits better see to it that you follow the exit process through to completion. The EU is so desperately trying to be something it's not and never should be.

I'm not even sure why. Our collective nations were doing just fine before the EU, so why change it? Anyway, it doesn't matter now. Brexit happened and losing one of your biggest financial and economic contributors was a big blow to the EU. Germany and France will stil *try* and make it work, but without the UK collapse is inevitable eventually.

Totally agree. We'll try our best. Sadly the europhile Tories are still in power, but UKIP isn't going away.

It was great for the states with healthy economies, like Germany, but shit for the poorer countries. Glad Britain stuck it to them.

You're comparing an entire continent to a part of one.

If you're going to have Europe as it's own state then you better be including Canada and the entirety of South America with the United States.

How did you vote?

FUNNY ISNT IT

I'm happy for you. I'd say "build a wall" but you couldn't even keep the trash out as an island, so good luck.

We've already got a sea between us, in case you haven't noticed.

>Brexit happened and losing one of your biggest financial and economic contributors was a big blow to the EU.
It's the other way around.
There's a reason your politicians are all shitting themselves and begging the EU to keep the old trade agreements they had for London.

No amount of money could pay us to be ruled by Italians.

>poland
fucking leeches

Barking at the wrong tree, it's the Belgian that rule over Europe.

>>The table, created for the EU, proudly boasts how the EU has won a staggering 223 medals at this year's Games – including 78 golds – compared to the United States' 84

25+ countries combined, 500 million people, and they still haven't won as many golds as the US? lol

L O W I Q
O
W
I
Q

If the EU were considered a single entity by the IOC wouldn't they not have nearly as many athletes? Isn't their a limit for athletes per event?

Even worse.

>not being antisemitic

The IOC allowed a refugee team just to show how progressive they are.

I'm surprised they aren't demanding an EU team.