Redditors are exposed to slightly unconventional music

>redditors are exposed to slightly unconventional music

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/5p6n7h/who_else_thinks_the_new_gorillaz_single/

>Confusion and even anger come to mind.

holy fuck im just imagining a redditor sitting there punching his walls and yelling at his mom after listening this track

All Gorillaz songs are complete garbage though.

Reddit idea sucks.

>Stuff with the biggest thumb down, up ratio, stay on top
>join a thread and make a comment.
>since it has no thumb up it will go to the bottom.
>no one will read all the posts up to yours
>and because of that, they wont give you the thumb up needed to make you go to top and make people "be able" to read you.

This is an catch 22

Reddit is the ultimate pseudo-taste pleb website. Any music that's not Queen, any film that's not Tarantino, any TV that's not Breaking Bad, it will all be hated by them whilst they loudly proclaim what good taste they have.

I actually really like it. I went in expecting to be disappointed because it was described as sounding like a song from The Fall, but fuck no it doesn't. It's creepy and I love how they like to use gospel sounding music in their songs. And the dude's voice is perfect for it. All in all, it's a solid 8/10 and I'm looking forward to their upcoming album.

normies disgust me

Is there an american version of this?

yeah you basically need to get in a thread when it's brand new if you want any visibility

It's still a shit song

Amarillo was the only actually good song on that album. I was so fucking disappointed.

>not liking LITTLE PINK PLASTIC BAGS FLOATING DOWN THE HIGHWAY ALONE

What you write is true but that picture might be the stupidest I've ever seen on Sup Forums. And I don't even go on reddit.

What did I just read

I can't believe I wasted 3 minutes of my life analyzing that retarded image.

But I assumed that everyone on Sup Forums was a NEET?

If the sub is large, leave. The smaller the sub, the better the chance of any actual discussion

>Dismissing Roland
YOU FUCKERS

> it reminded me of what I felt when The Avalanches dropped Frankie Sinatra as their first song in like 15 years. I couldn't stand it at first, but the album ended up being everything I could've possibly asked for
>the album ended up being everything I could've possibly asked for

wtf

Pretty based tbqh