What the hell was that?!

The ending ENT fans earned and deserved

bridge
cards
wormhole
earth
holodeck

But that's not Terra Prime.

I think it was Berman and Braga's way of saying..
"Manchildren of Earth, enjoy our universe negating middle finger the size of the Sears Tower."
>mfw I liked it strictly for that point and that point alone

>Terra Prime
>Finally Trip and T'Pol
>Six Years Later
>itsfuckingnothing.svg

That annoyed me.

Pretty much.
I enjoyed their little arc but it took forever and T'Pol was basically the only one showing she was interested (unless you count Similitude).

Eh, Trip was just being a perfect gentleman, I swear.

Yeah they were both retarded, but he wasn't the one who broke it off. She's the one who rebuffed him every time he brought it up.

I'm declaring the whole episode non-canon.

>I'm declaring the whole episode non-canon.

"These Are The Voyages"?

I thought half the fandom panned it to the point of it being considered outside of the actual storyline. Even Braga later stated "It was more of a love letter to those who were around when TNG became well known.." (or something to that effect)

Also, people use the fact that Riker was on the holodeck during Pegasus to write off the finale as just a possible simulation seen by him.

Honestly, I was so burned out by Voyager that I never gave this show it's due. I remember people being upset, but I didn't care why.

Now I see what everyone was talking about. At least Trip was 10/10 like always.

>I remember people being upset
They got upset mostly over small shit and never gave it a second chance. The show got off to a rocky start but was pretty solid when they finally cancelled it.

When I saw this I was honestly, genuinely hoping they'd have the balls to write the entire series off as Riker's holodeck fanfiction - and I say that as someone who watched it from start to finish while it was airing.

Deanna could you help me up from this chair?
(Smiling in every scene because she's at least working)
Does this look fat on me?

Her chest has only gotten bigger with time.

the same thing has been said of Shatner's ego

But nobody wants to see that.

I gave it a legitimate shot but was bored to tears.

Well, in all fairness, tits don't age well.
Prime Sirtis had some pretty nice ones though.

I'm still curious regardless.

Here's a pic of Gates McFadden at 16 years of age.

director of choreography and puppet movement for the movie "Labyrinth"

THE YOUNG WHIPPERSNAPPER
SHE HAD THE GAMS AND GETUP

quite STIMulating

Doctor.. I've got a nacelle lodged between my thighs that's about to breach the hull