The Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan

>the original lineup is probably gonna reunite and tour
>Billy has hinted the original lineup will make a new album that sounds similar to Gish/Siamese Dream
>Billy is currently traveling the USA to meet fans
>a new Billy solo album will drop soon
2017 is shaping up to be a great year for Smashing Pumpkins fans. Are you hyped, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternativenation.net/billy-corgan-smashing-pumpkins-reunion-album-siamese-dream/
nme.com/news/music/billy-corgan-given-update-smashing-pumpkins-reunion-1945727
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Billy is a MAGA sleeper agent

Even D'arcy?

Yup, when he talked about reuniting the original lineup he mentioned her name.

user i am so happy

what do you boys think of monuments to an elegy?

I haven't listened to it yet. How does it compare to Oceania?

sounded a bit different but i can't really tell,i only listened to monuments once a year ago

James is touring with a perfect circle.

Oh man, this is pretty hype.

A musician can do multiple tours in one year, user. For instance, Bruce Smith toured with Public Image Ltd. and The Pop Group in 2015.

Am I the only one who thinks Adore is their best album?

Its great until after Tear where it gets mediocre. Apart from Pug which is also great

ummmmm blank page is the best song on the album

But Annie-Dog, Shame, and Appels + Oranjes are some of the best songs on the album and they come after Tear.

Nah, Tear probably is

Those are actually my 3 least favourite

Seriously? I really love Annie-Dog, I think it's one of the best songs Billy has ever written.

I USED TO BE

KILLER IN US

where's the link for this interview please OP?

alternativenation.net/billy-corgan-smashing-pumpkins-reunion-album-siamese-dream/
nme.com/news/music/billy-corgan-given-update-smashing-pumpkins-reunion-1945727

I agree, touring with multiple acts is easy. However, it is difficult to creatively write an album with band a when touring with band b.

I'm guessing the Pumpkins will do a big "WE'RE BACK" tour and then they'll go into the studio and start work on a new album. As long as they don't start work on the album until after the tour, James should be able to do two tours this year.

So does that mean that Billy is going to bail D'arcy out of jail and pay for her crack?

James, D'arcy and Jimmy?

Yes.

Is Jeff going to get cucked out of the band or will he still play with them. I wonder.

James is the only one that isn't going to look depressingly fat and/or burnt out on-stage, though. I imagine it's gonna look like a convalescent home when James Brown comes on the radio in the cafeteria.

Billy is fat but he doesn't look terrible, Jimmy is in shape and has aged well, D'arcy is the only one who looks depressingly burnt out.

Siamese Dream > Mellon Collie > Gish > Adore > the rest

SHAKE DOWN

teargarden > the rest

D A L E
A
L
E

It's a very weak release as an overall LP, some of the individual songs are very good but as a collective it feels rushed and incomplete without any meaning. The lyrics are pretty poor at the best of times.

One and All / Dorian are fantastic tracks.