youtube.com/watch?v=tjf3L8ZOhO4
youtube.com/watch?v=TKz4qVmUz84
youtube.com/watch?v=NnqTUtzOlp4
youtube.com/watch?v=HS9RDJJxdfU
youtube.com/watch?v=6xW83hx4P7M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Be3alwDr9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 bebop

You know it's weird because the first thing I thought of this morning when I woke up was the theme song for this show and I haven't watched it in years

>Brendon, let me show you something, all right? Maybe this will give you a little incentive. Look at my arm right there. See that? I got that when I was eighteen years old. I’ll tell you something. I regret it. ‘Cause this tattoo don’t come off. I have a tattoo of a cow’s head, because I loved that cheese then. So I get the cow, I go in there, I’m a little drunk, and I say, “Give me the cow head from that cheese, I love that cheese.” I have a cow, a cheese cow on my arm, Brendon. Don’t get a tattoo, that’s what I’m telling you. Play soccer. Brendon, take a look at my chest. No, I’m serious, look at that. Know who that is right there? That’s the woman from the Chiquita banana. I got that tattooed on my chest. I am an idiot. I got trademark products all over my body. It’s like going to a market, ‘cause I was drunk one night. Don’t live like me, all right? All right, now you go out there and play great.

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=M4sEcIHG0Yc
completely agree

OOUUUUUUCEANNN MAAAHN

youtube.com/watch?v=XgFy5L11Umw

Clone High used some tracks from American Football

youtube.com/watch?v=l2SI-DoVJNY

youtube.com/watch?v=rErpjYNTXzA

Awhile back I was trying to find out who the session musician was who recorded that "88 Fingers Edward" lap steel part and could never find a musician listed. I ended up going down a rabbit hole and got to a forum for lap steel players where a bunch of the older guys there had heard the song on TV while their kids were watching and were so impressed with the solo they tried to find out who was playing it as well. One of them knew the session player for the Spongebob pedal steel songs and he got them in touch with some of the higher-up producers who worked on Ed, Edd, and Eddy. They in turn tried to help them by going through all their sound guys and personnel to get them a name for who played the pedal steel. And nobody fucking knew or had a record of who they got for the song.

To this day, it's a mystery who recorded "88 Fingers Edward."

I love island music

youtube.com/watch?v=953vagWiMJM
youtube.com/watch?v=tlgIJpWR530
youtube.com/watch?v=3xWZB1SoWE8
youtube.com/watch?v=XUcPpu-T2vc

holy shit this

youtube.com/watch?v=r6sZjpStFNY
youtube.com/watch?v=YvI_FNrczzQ

Vince Guaraldi is my favorite jazz musician hands down

youtube.com/watch?v=tjf3L8ZOhO4

Fucking masterful.

Literally the only good post by a trip fag

youtube.com/watch?v=TKz4qVmUz84

youtube.com/watch?v=NnqTUtzOlp4

youtube.com/watch?v=HS9RDJJxdfU

is vidya welcome

A lot of the show's dialogue was improvised

Korra wasn't a great show, but the soundtrack was.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xW83hx4P7M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Be3alwDr9E