What is she planning?

What is she planning?

a breast augmentation

Kill Tommen
Marry the high sparrow

Save Loras, get more power.

First of all fuck King Tommen's brains out.

Social justice.

Shouldn't they be trying to conceive a child right about now considering Tommen is the last "Baratheon"?

This

It's /ss/ o'clock in the Red Keep

An elaborate ruse where Big Bird is obliged to spy on her and Tommen. She'll have to pantomime being way not into it to satisfy his kinks. She'll arrange it so it's just before he gives a speech before the mob. He won't be able to disguise his stiffy and he'll lose all standing with the smallfolk.

Hustlin hard

Save her brother before they can punish him. Probably still thinks she can fuck the High Sparrow to get an advantage over him. It's hardly a coincidence that their first conversation in the episode is about her not fucking her husband.

I would love the high sparrow to actually successfully counter-manipulate her.

>Marry the high sparrow

THIS

>I would love the high sparrow to actually successfully counter-manipulate her.

This would be a great twist, but this is D&D we are talking about here.

yawn

she now controls the faith army, like what cersei wanted to do but failed

Why though? He already out played Verse, Jamie, Kevan, and the Queen if thorns (forget her name). He already has power over the crown. His shit is almost bordering in Ramsey levels of plot armour

shes planning to sit on my dick

Loras walk of shame when?

She wouldn't feel a needle dick like yours

I'm scared I have a needle dick but I don't want to ascertain by measuring my girth.

I dunno...

this it would make for an interesting plot, but so far D&D have turned every major female character except cersei into the same trope and they will continue to do exactly the same

1) female is introduced with a subservient status to a male
2) male does something triggering
3) female defeats them ridiculously easily

there will be a "knocking over the braziers" moment for Maergery soon

She sent Olena home to get the entire Tyrell army to march on KL

right now they have too small of numbers

she lures him with sex then pulls back to curtains to reveal angry nuns who proceed to spank him through the streets

at some point gregor clegane kills tommen

>dick around until her brother is free
>use him to cuck Tommen
>hand the realm over to a double-Tyrell, septon-brainwashed heir out of sheer spite for Cersei

These. That "women don't need to enjoy sex they just have to endure it" line probably doomed his character

To get killed. Yes, she will die in this season

DELETE THIS

Is this in the leaks

Cuck tommen with the sparrow

you have a needle dick accept it

probably gonna die or some shit
then tommen offs himself yadda yadda. high sparrow will probably kill her when she tries to fuck him then says GOD KNOWS ALL CHILD

Ya during the season finale google it

This was mentioned in last nights episode.

hi plebbit

You weren't listening. The big reveal for her character this week was that she doesn't desire Tommen at all. The Milfy stuff in season 4 was just an act.

She said to the High Sparrow that she hasn't gone to Tommen's bed lately because the desires that were driving her are gone.

ie The desires that the Faith have sought to purge from her.

ie The desires for power over Tommen. The desire for power.

She's clearly a sloot and The Young Stag isn't giving her what she's used to. Let's be honest, the show has dropped some hints about her being a little bit degenerate. She's probably got a room full of Summer Islanders and Moon Tea somewhere in the tunnels of the Red Keep.

The sooner Cersei burns her the better.

Sparrow: Why you no /ss/?
Margery: I no like the /ss/.
Sparrow: Why you no like the /ss/?

lol yeah

POST IN THE FUCKING GENERAL YOU CUNT

IT IS A CONTAINMENT THREAD FOR YOU PLEBS

FUCK OFF

y he so mad tho