Anyone else noticed this OYSTERS CLAMS AND KEKOLDS lady passing by sansa in this scene?

anyone else noticed this OYSTERS CLAMS AND KEKOLDS lady passing by sansa in this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0iZtZeTpjJh
youtube.com/watch?v=xZpmI_TntNE
bustle.com/articles/164939-are-arya-the-waif-the-same-person-this-game-of-thrones-theory-is-so-crazy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Holy shit, you're right.

It was all a dream

I use to read word up magazine

IT'S ARYO

how did she let that old lady get close to her. So fucking obvious

I thought of this too but your face needs to come off for another to wear it

And the significance of this is??

See

anyone else REDDIT AS FUCK? cant keep to CONTAINMENT threads?

the cucold lady was the real arya.

the one that got stabbed was a decoy

DUDE GOT LMAO

Yes, faggot. This is Reddit.

a man does not hire that many extras

Doesnt make sense
You can only wear other peoples faces, you cant put your face on others unless shes gone full Rey and suddenly uncovered a power she didnt realise she had

GOAT

GODD TIER (TWO DEES FOR DAVID AND DAVID)

How. Did arya just go to a random girl and say "dude why don't you put the mask of my face and get stabbed? You'll be fine lmao"

try getting stabbed, thats a good trick

Try spinning off the bridge, that's a good trick

>i know i have an expert assassin chasing after me to kill me and take my face
>might take a nice stroll desu

A-ah dun ah spin... I-t'sh a-ah gud twick...

They should've cut the greyjoy scene and showed more north.

I don't understand. Why does it matter that the Oyster lady pasted Arya? What this say? Can someone elaborate?

When they wear someones face why does it look totally natural and not like some weird buffalo bill skin mask?

magic

it doesn't, just some spastic theory

they have mission impossible technology

This show is just bullshit sometimes.

>OYSTERS CLAMS AND KEKOLDS was the key all along
>Meme magic continues to leak into reality

it's arya you mong

They don't really have the time to explain this kind of shit. The whole teleporting thing is frustrating too.

Image comparison between cuckold seller and gut stab girl

m- my god

it was a decoy Arya that got merked

they are going to take the body back the temple and Jaqen will immediately realize its some begger girl Arya made look like her to pay the captain and then stand around looking stupidly at the sunset till she got shanked

getting caught was part of her plan

She thought jaqen was a good person and wouldnt let her be harmed, and thought she could leave any time without anyone stopping her
why wouldnt they? are they butthurt that she just decided to go her own way?

>She thought jaqen was a good person and wouldnt let her be harmed, and thought she could leave any time without anyone stopping her

He specifically told her, in the last episode, this was her last chance and she would be killed if she did not carry out the assassination.

I mean he flat out told her this and told her her face would hang on the wall if she didn't get the job done this time.

Goddamn man, did you just walk out of the room for that whole scene?

GUYS GUYS LISTEN

YOU KNOW THAT JEALOUS ACTESS THAT WANTED THE OTHER ONE KILLED,

WELL

AAARYYYAAA OK? LISTEN ARYA!
WHAT IF? WHAT IFFFF
ARYA WHO GOT STABBED WAS THIS GIRL, WHO ONLY ACTED LIKE ARYA, AND THE FACELESS MEN THOUGHT IT WAS ARYA ONLY BECAUSE SHE WAS AN ACTRESS (WHICH ONE I DONT KNOW)

BUT IT WAS DEF A FAKE ARYA, WHY WOULD THE ACTING PART IN PREVIOUS +PART BE SUCH A BIG DEAL

RITE?

HELP ME HERE

vocaroo.com/i/s0iZtZeTpjJh

>Be master assassin able to sneak up on another assassin
>Grab them from behind, slash their guy and stab them deeply a few times
>Arya is then able to break free, take a sprint and flip off the bridge
>she is then able to climb ashore, pull herself up some stairs and walk casually down the street

Maybe she wanted her to die slow so she could think about that she did

It's something for Preston to speculate about. I'm sure he'll say something about Arya's telepathy ability allowing her to throw her image.

FUCKING CONFIRMED

GET HYPE

Salt-n-Pepa and D&D up in the limousine.

I had the pictures on my wall

This is fucking awful. Reported.

Why is Karenfu so perfect? She should be casted in GoT to make this shit better

How much for your clam, eh girl?

Heheheh [gestulates grotesquely]

She needs to be in more things, defo

youtube.com/watch?v=xZpmI_TntNE

SUPER NINTENDO SEGA GENESIS

That's outside of established fact regarding the house of black and white since he always says she could leave. Not doing the kill is I guess against the retardshow rules but killing for your own desire is against the real rules, so the waif is out of line too. This show is so fucking inconsistent and badly written there's really no way to predict anything since they routinely break established facts.

>sansa

The waif is taking pleasure in the kill, sure. But she's within the temple's rules, as a life must be claimed for the many faced god. Since Arya failed, then Arya must pay with her life.

However, since "It's all the same to the many faced god", if Arya kills the waif, then she will likely be spared by the temple.

>The waif is taking pleasure in the kill, sure. But she's within the temple's rules

Jaqen gave her two specific commands, kill Arya, and don't make her suffer. She failed both.

If he asks her if Arya is dead and she lies and says yes then that's three.

A botched kill, is not the same as refusing to kill. You don't know she meant to let Arya suffer. She slashed her gut, then stabbed her full in it twice in the manner of seconds. How could she figure that Arya might have strength enough to jump into the water and swim to safety?

As far as the waif knows, Arya succumbed to her wounds and drowned.

Imagine Karen as Sansa.
She's literally perfect for the role.
Why couldn't they cast her instead of Sophie?

Her Scottish accent would get in the way though

She was supposed to kill her, she failed.

She was ordered not to make her suffer. Instead, rather than killing her instantly or cutting her throat like she could have she slashed her in the stomach, stabbed her twice, held the knife in there and slowly twisted the blade while taking off her disguise and looking Arya in the eyes so she would know it was her. She was deliberately making her suffer.

If she goes back and lies and say she's dead, its still a lie even if she thinks its true. Remember how many times Arya was punished in the temple for telling lies she didn't even know were lies?

>getting caught was part of her plan
subtle, i like it

Except when she killed Trant, then the many faced god was suddenly picky.

So the one who got stabbed was Jaquen?

Shit. He's testing the Waif. Bit weird, but I'm on board.

And she was doing Doctor Who back then.
She could probably fake an accent.

>Anonymous 06/06/16(Mon)19:32:36 No.70510537▶

The Waif stabbed Jaquen, not Arya. Jaquen put himself in the game.

This was on reddit, right?

No way you found this yoursyelf, cucky.

Again, botching a kill, is not the same as refusing to kill.
If two kids get the same failing score on a test, do you punish them the same? Keep in mind, that one you are aware studied hard. The other, was lackadaisical in their study. Are they both equally as bad?

Maybe the waif could have gone for the throat.

Refresh me. what was the fall out of that? Didn't a faceless man kill himself as payment?

I actually looked on reddit for this because you can actually read discussion on specific theories there without the memes. Couldn't find it. OP might be legit

I think I figured out the Arya arc, guys
>The Waif takes Arya's face (as per season 5)
>Arya takes the old lady's face and the Waif's face
>Arya stabs the waif
>The waif dies
>It's not actually the waif, it's another faceless person - there is no waif, they're all different people
>Another waif comes for her next episode
>Arya runs and does her parkour
>Arya books passage to Westeros, just getting away

Not to mention Waif is holding a grudge which goes against being no one.

>she will never be our queen of the north

They made a closing scene last episode of Arya setting herself up with her sword in the dark, she's nodded off to sleep and will wake when she dies in her dream to find the assassin bitch about to attack her.

Everything since the beginning of the show was just a dream. Next episode will be Ned waking up from this nightmare.

Damn did I really miss all that, if that's true I must have been watching like a normie all this time.

My interpretation was that she was personally offended by the play and wanted to get back at the actors talking shit about her family because she's so edgy, but Jaquan wouldn't let her kill for personal gain

Yeah he did, but that doesnt make sense if you consider the old season, where Jaqen "repaid" the many faced god with three lives unrelated to the ones Arya saved. Only death can pay for life and so on, but in the case with the Trant killing two lives were taken were only one was supposed to be, Trant and a faceless man to pay for Aryas botched assassination

This

Wouldn't he have to kill Arya to be wearing her face?

And why would Jaqen allow himself to get stabbed like a retard?

When will you hit puberty, u sound like a girl m8

Why would Arya make a decoy of herself and then walk around dressed up as herself

not bad lad

Because he's leading the Waif on a bit. See whether she goes for the quick kill or not... See how she follows up on the escape.... Maybe get her talking a bit, see how jealous she is....

The biggest flaw in this theory is that, if the real Arya Stark is the Oysters Clams and Cuckolds girl from OP's pick, then:

A) Why didn't she notice her own face walking past her?
B) What the fuck are she doing selling oysters when she should be on the lam?

No, coz when she fucks up the first time and the Faceless Man has to drink poison and kill himself, one of the faces she rips of the dead Faceless Man is her own.

So the peeling faces thing is.... Inconsistent.

this, its obvious she disregarded the orders to kill her swiftly and painlessly and now its gonna come back to haunt them, Arya gonna burn that temple down

You're doing some pretty intense mental gymnastics here dude.
She's a trained assassin, if she wanted to kill Arya dead, quick and painless, she would have cut her throat, or poisoned her, or snapped her neck, or one of the other things she's trained to do. A condition of her command was to perform the task quickly and without making Arya suffer, and she expressly ignored that command, and in doing so botched the kill entirely.

They are recycling costumes, more corner cutting by DnD

>Ned wakes up
>"Lets not go to kings landing, tis a silly place"

>DIRECTED BY DB WEISS AND DAVID BENIOFF

bustle.com/articles/164939-are-arya-the-waif-the-same-person-this-game-of-thrones-theory-is-so-crazy

Too skinny.

Assumed it was a new student of the house of black and white.

I wish they'd replace the actress that plays Arya with someone that doesn't look like she has down syndrome. You know, just replace her all of a sudden and act like nothing changed.

So basically Jaqen can't train assassins worth a shit and they're all terrible. He might as well run that place himself.

>bustle.com/articles/164939-are-arya-the-waif-the-same-person-this-game-of-thrones-theory-is-so-crazy
Arya is the mad king

oh fuck, it all makes sense

Bran's gonna warg into Arya causing their spirits to get mixed up and joint together. Arya will then use Bran to time travel and warg into the mad king whereupon she will use her newfound assassin knowledge to try and squash the rebellion by killing everyone - somehow not recognising that she's gone back in time
Bran will try and talk her out of it becoming the voices the mad king heard

So Danaerys is the child of Bran and Arya

putting on a new face magically makes jaquen shorter
>inb4 magic

what a fucking ugly girl. spoiler that shit

No no no, it was bran all along.

your theory is shite, a begger girl wouldn't have been able to push her back like that on the bridge

Bran wargs into Arya, takes the Waifs face, kills Arya who is actually the Waif

Is nymeria ever going to come back