The proposal's backers, known as Yes California...

>The proposal's backers, known as Yes California, have argued that the state is culturally out of step with the rest of the U.S. and that California pays more money to the federal government than it receives in spending. The election of President Trump has only strengthened their argument, they say .

>"California loses [by] being a part of America culturally and financially," said Marcus Ruiz Evans, one of the group's founders. "It could be a nation all its own, everybody knows that. The only question is if they want to break off."

Listening to all the other americans constantly complain about california on Sup Forums I can't see why anyoen would disagree with this. Why forcefully keep a state in the union if everyone else hates it? After all brits left the EU, why shouldn't californians leave the United States?

First they'd have to change the flag though. Looks pretty shit tbqh.

Fuck Trump and the other states.
We should ditch this stupid Union and take Oregon and Washington with us.

California is polarized too.

It's an urban vs. rural, coastal vs. fly-over states divide.

It will never happen because geopolitics, just like every other secessionist movement, sadly

Fuck you stay out of Washington you southern piece of shit

Oh shit I forgot Washington could be Cascadia. Together, but seperately, we will leave this hellhole.

I'd vote for this shit and then immediately leave the state desu.

IIRC, Secession requires the approval of Congress and 2/3rds of states, neither of which will happen.

>gaylifornia
>mehifornia
>femifornia

>Hungarian flag

>Yes California says that even if the proposed initiative does land on the ballot and voters approve it, such an unprecedented move to secede would need to receive approval of at least a majority of the states in the union, among other legal hurdles .

>Evans says he's not fazed.

>"America already hates California, and America votes on emotions," he said. "I think we'd have the votes today if we held it."

wew lad

It's not going to happen. Congress won't let our biggest state go over petty shit like an election. Texas wanted to do the same thing in 2008.

No
Fuck you
Fuck California
I hope you drown this year

If California leaves then they must take their shitty tourists with them.
t.Minnesota

This

>Shitty
Yeah fuck you guys too. Wtf have you even contributed to our country anyway?

who would go to Minnesota lmao

1st Minnesota Infantry
Prince
And a shitton of other stuff.

Spread this to your fellow countrymen and hopefully they'll stop coming.

>calispiccia

Spic majority states need to fuck off.

Shoo-shoo filthy fucks.

They produce a lot of food and iron ore for one.

All of the states in the u.s. are beautiful and should be visited and appreciated you filthy, self absorbed concrete jungle primate

>All of the states in the u.s. are beautiful
No all are not beautiful.

All states are not equal

Fuck off flyover inbred

I am washington, western washington.

Only if you keep your shit road design and all the coloreds of Seattle out of Glorious Oregon.

Nigga Oregon hates you too. Californians are the reason it's so expensive to buy a house in Portland.

No promises, we'll share our pain with you eventually

Washington is rightful California clay because California is the ruler of the Pacific West
Oregon and Washington are nothing but Californian back country

Take the fat Walmart touring Midwesternes first or better yet take back all your niggers

Typical imperialistic californian, wanting to ruin the northwest with its deplorable culture and rule the west with an iron fist. Your double standard mentality knows no bounds.

Are the united states not so united anymore?

It's always been like this tbqhwy

Get the fuck off and stop bullying Washington and Oregon
They are Minnesotas best friend.

>you will live to see the 2nd american civil war

It's literally never gonna happen. No state will ever secede again.

Literally nu-male: the state

>have argued that the state is culturally out of step with the rest of the U.S.
In Spanish I hope.

it will

t. Schoolshooter & cousin fucker

Take all your shitty midwestern implants that moved here and fucked this state up as well

Washington probably contributes more to our culture then your shitty overrated state.If you can't handle the weather then stop coming here.
t.Minnesota

Fuck Seattle

God I hope so
It won't happen but gosh I wish that state would just fuck off

as if literally ANYONE would leave CA to go be a tourist in MINNESOTA

Holy fuck just wait until every Pedro and Gonzales feeds on MickyDs.
We aren't as fat as the other midwestern states you retarded Chicano.

Pls go to Arizona. Oregon and Washington is full.

hmmmm do they know what happened to the last states that wanted to secede?

The fuckers constantly ovverun our housing prices and then whine about how it's so cold.
If we are such a flyover state then stay the fuck out.

it is true that based Oregon has the best roads and also rest stops in the US.

He's never left his home state

Minnesota is actually pretty nice

So us Montana, Idaho, North Dakota, Florida, Alaska and Ohio

nice, can't wait for Texas to go next, this entire country will fall apart like a cardboard house.

oh my god
please lie down in front of an oncoming train

I doubt many live on those red areas.

This is so fucking cringy.
Also,Oregon and Washington would much rather join Minnesota and the Dakotas.

so...people leaving CA for MN is real??? Where are they moving to in MN? Are they retiring or

Get raped by a Somali

Idaho is shit, though

Spics commit violent crime at rates significantly higher than the national average.

I'm from New Hampshire. Calispiccia is one of the DUMBEST states in the union.

Oh wow, those are exactly the same arguments the south of Brazil has to advocate separation.
I do feel it's mostly autism but it's true that rest of the country has greatly damaged the south.
The rest of the country despise separatists, however. How does the rest of the US react to that?

Forgot about Hawaii, theyre pretty great too. If the country ever does go down I'd move to either Alaska or Hawaii

It's really not though

How does 20K Somalis compare to Millions of Pedro's and Zhinglags?
At least we control our immigration.

>Oh wow, those are exactly the same arguments the south of Brazil has to advocate separation.
No one outside some autists on the internet even support that, even less know it's even a thing outside the south itself.

california is not just a place, it is a cancerous mindset. if california became its own country half of cucknifornians would just move to the nearest location in the US

>At least we control our immigration.

lol, that country doesn't belong to you unless your name is Jack three feathers.

I support the independent california republic

The natives weren't even using the land properly anyway.

sold for beads

have you ever been anywhere in idaho for example anywhere from nampa to boise to mtn home to twin falls? cuz its all flat and ugg. what idaho u talking about m9?

my name is jack three foot penis tbqhw you

This hero of the republic slaps your water supply's ass, how do you respond?

California should go with Mexico instead

This, a union with washington, oregon, montana, minnesota, the dakotas, idaho and alaska can work wonders together

So you've never actually been to idaho?

>all these poor flyovers hating on our based state when we literally give no shits about them

I give a shit, they're beautiful places. Especially when you camp there

t. Washington

We could do our own shot and manage our immigration while moving forward economically.
Fuck Wisconsin.

One day user, one day

please don't leave us behind

-T. Washingtonian

>California leaves
>Texas follows
>then the South
>NYC becomes a city state and takes most of its metro area
>Oregon, Washington and British Columbia become Cascadia
>Massachusetts and the others become New England
>only the Midwest is all that remains of the USA
A man can dream