good thread

how do we fix english football lads?

MARCHING ON TOGETHER

offside technology when?

>Manchester United
>Chelsea
>Liverpool
>Tottenham

Your 16/17 Premier League Top 4, Ladies and Gentlemen!

i find it strange how every non-uk based poster sees how great this city side is with pep guardiola at the helm while every uk poster is saying city are shit and guardiola is a fraud and won't win anything

care to explain.?

the championship mahrez

I don't think City is that great with Pep at the helm 2bh

i find it strange how an algerian keeps getting important phone calls whenever city lose

>an english manager has never won their top flight competition

I wonder why that is.

WE FINALLY HAVE A STRICKER
WE MIGHT NOT GET RELEGATED
WELCOME BENTEKERS

>Swansea City record signing Borja Baston will not be able to make his debut for another three weeks because of a thigh injury.

Are you fucking retarded.

Germans are already well aware he is a fraud

you've been visited by the chelsea headhunters

More like

>Manchester United
>Manchester City
>Arsenal
>Chelsea

>if you don't win a champions league for 3 years you're a fraud

Gawker ded lads

find me relevant years they won it

>Gundogan
>Stones

These aren't actually very good additions. Not to mention there is still the likes of 50 million pounds >Sterling

On top of that, I was by no means impressed by Pep's first PL outing. Didn't catch the CL game, just the highlights, but it looked much better. We will see in the next few weeks how they shape up. But no, they aren't anything particularly special right now.

Bravo is being overshadowed by the Hart fiasco. And rightfully so.

if you can only win it with Messi you are a fraud

Reminder Luis Enrique was a dog shit manager then went to barca and won everything because it is easy mode

Only the main site, univision owns all the other shitty offshot sites from gawker like The Cuck.

Official /trans/ anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=5DTbashsKic

Sublime post

Fuck off cunt.

>Bravo is being overshadowed by the Hart fiasco. And rightfully so.
What fiasco? Finally someone had the balls to bench this overrated shitter.

Bravo is twice the GK Hart is.

>>Arsenal

>foundations laid out by the best manager the world has ever seen by far
>surprised the squad is still good

oh my keks

good thread and discussion as always

>Didn't catch the CL game,

what a coincidence

Wouldn't call rijkaard the best manager ever

Bit of a silly statement

Arsenal have also won every single one of their qualification games for CL. It isn't fucking impressive to beat such stalwarts of European football as Red Imps FC from Gibraltar.

have a (You)

>Max Rushden hosting football weekly again
Ah fuck off

Also I kinda like dutch city fan, he's a fairly thick megafan, that's massively preferable to the out and out trolls most of the other identifiable posters are

>win treble
>beat all european league champions in cl run
>easy mode
at least you know how shit the rest of the football world is

enrique has unironically done a better job than pep

Need a striker to replace Lukaku in FF lads

>Changes the argument
Nice shitposting senpai, Brian Clough or Bob Paisley is probably the most well known English managers to win the top flight.
Since the Premier league became a thing you haven't really had any decent English Mangers in charge of a top flight team

Come now, his celeb stories are bretty gud, keep an ear out for the jagerbombs

they are the champions of cl qualification

A scout literally got 100 points in the league with barca

Mean Top team (Man U etc.), not top flight team.

i don't mind rushden, i don't particularly like it when he's on with barry though

Actually, most of those points came with Villanova healthy and with Messi scoring something ridiculous like 1,5 goals per game.

When he actually had to coach in the 2nd half of the season we saw the worst Barcelona team since 07/08

Guy: yeah arsenal didn't play well
Max: *2 minute long anecdote about once bumping into adebayor in sainsburys including a mention of how the guys on talksport loved it*

tosspot

pep did the equivalent of a ragequit the first time he failed the win the league, plus he got cucked by Mourinho and BTFO by one of the worst Chelsea sides in the last ten years

fraud

Fuck me that song is awful

It's not that Hart is being underrated or anything like that. Perhaps he doesn't even deserve a spot on the team. But he has been a mainstay in the City lineup for years and is one of the only examples that they aren't just a huge fucking mercenary club like everyone makes them out to be. But freezing him out of the squad and telling him to find work elsewhere is not the appropriate course of action you take when dealing with someone of his alleged stature.

But all the manchildren who unfortunately frequent spee will parade about how "based Pep's" actions are justified and Bravo is better etc etc... Move on or get left behind etc etc...

Also, Bravo (whilst I think he is better) is not THAT much better than Hart. Neither of them are spectacular in my opinion. Bravo could very well deal poorly with the PL upon his arrival. Who knows.

The reality of the matter is there are other ways to handle stuff like this. And despite what his head might be telling you, Pep is not acting his age in this scenario.

youtube.com/watch?v=4vMalVmUpNE

>the city of shane duffy

two good finishes tbf

plus this current barca is much more attractive to watch than muh tiki taka

who /RUSHDEN/ here

never forget ;_;7

Why would I? I don't support that hollow club. Why would I tune in to watch them probably smash but potentially lose to a bunch of part time scuba diving instructors?

Google "Running Joke"

These fifa ratings are shit lads, probably won't buy it this year until it's cheap

I know mate, i'm a big fan of them and especially Bobby Robson too.

But the quality of football in enlgand is lower all round because every country overtook them.

The premiership got better because it brought in better managers from foreign countries too.

I said relavant as in relavant to the discussion here which usually involves recent pl history, liverpool tier arguments aren't relevant.

Unless England can recreate people with footballing intellect of Robson and Clough, they as a country will continue to decline.

>Kagawa was the best player at Dortmund la
>Pogba is useless he will never do anything good luck in Italy la
>Fergie is never wrong,Moyes will be a success la
>Moyes number 1. He won the Community shield la
>Fellaini is a great signing. He will crush it with Fabregas la
>Van Gaal is legendary he will be great la
>Di Maria is the best player in the world we will crush it la
>Falcao is objectively the best 9 in the world who will stop us la
>Mata carried Chelsea to a CL he will crush it la
>Herrera crushed it in Bilbao the new Xavi la
>Mourinho is the best coach in the world la
>#Pogback. Literally unstopable la
youtu.be/RUCn4w-S2KM (embed) (embed) (embed)

fifa's really fucking bad compared to other sports games

So he should be playing because he's a City fan who has been at the club for a long time?

If you're not good enough, or don't fit the team then benching the player is the correct course of action. Being honest with him is the correct course of action as well.

Guardiola was hired to make the team as good as he can, not to improve their mercenary image.

Benteke might have cost palace too much but it seems pretty close to a good deal for both sides

>the city of that Cardiff goalie

Costa/Ibra

Anyone else being driven insane by this Arsenal talk? It is literally the same every year

>our year la
>signing nobody
>lose first game
>apeshit, Wenger out
>sign one player
>our year la
>bad CL draw
>apeshit and say they will fail to qualify
>knocked out the league cup
>apeshit
>lose to the seeded team in their group
>apeshit
>do well in the first half of the season
>our year la
>fail to sign anyone in Jan
>apeshit
>knocked out the CL last 16
>apeshit, why didn't he sign anyone
>knocked out the FA Cup
>apeshit
>finish 3rd or 4th
>apeshit

repeat, with the same talk week in week out over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

I'm not even an Arsenal fan, but this shit is everywhere. Save me from this nightmare

I say that every year, but I succumb to the temptation every time

they aren't final, they'll change alot when the game actually comes out

strawpoll.me/10969874

This year is probably the worst though. Literally every team has at least 3 shit ratings. And the lower tier clubs are cursed when they should be higher

They're pretty fucking bad. They've ridiculously overrated some of >our players just because they were good in the past, like Schweinsteiger.

And as good as De Gea is, 91 is absolutely insane.

el pass the ball between the centre-backs on repeat tactic

ive been a lifelong "career mode: player" autist putting 12+ played season (playing every match) in the past few FIFA games
so when i heard it was getting a revamp i was excited
now i find out all they did was force you to be a nigger
dropped.

Accurate post. But there's something weirdly amusing in this repetitiveness and Wenger's/board's stubbornness.

Gundam is actually one of the technically best midfielders in yurop when he's fit and in form

so basically once in a blue moon

having watched some gameplay it looks just as bad as 16

as long as they keep raking in the money from FUT they literally do not give a shit

I said the same about the last one and I never had any temptation to buy it even when it was cheap. Not playing that game did me a world of good and I'd implore anybody to do the same.

>Smalling 85

what ratings loc?

>our year la

Said no non-shitposting Arsecuck fan ever. They might be deluded in thinking Eddie Meme will win them quadruple on his debut season followed by a septuptle in the 2nd, but they're not deluded to think they'll challenge for the title with Wonga lolo.

shhh

the conscientious here is that he's shit and Shitty overpayed for him :^)

Well of course Utd will have good ratings, they are sponsored by EA

>£32m back from Benteke
>Basically loaned £32m out for a year to relegate Villa

Worth it

BOSS THA

Except those two years they won FA Cups and finishing 2nd last year, sure. Oh and signing people in January too.

They just shitpost on Sup Forums cause it's easy.

>implying GTA San Andreas wasn't the greatest video game ever made

Busta detcted

WE'RE GONNA SEE YOU WIN

What was your reaction upon seeing a 6'3 100 kg man score an overhead kick?

Does Barca have it too? Neymar should not be 91

People still listen to Football Weekly? How do you put up with 40 minutes of Glendenning pretending he has any clue about sport.

lol you should read through some arse threads from last autumn

This 100%. Dropped the game after 14 years in 2013 and never looked back, good decision.

Fuck you were quick to prove me right.

Look how Arsenal use Mert. Should give you a bit of perspective.

I never even said Hart should be playing. But to toss him to the media fire is excessive and there's no way around that. This could have been a controlled incident within the club that needn't create as much attention nor traction as it has.

But Pep needs to let everyone know that he's the biggest man in the room. Often at the expense of someone else. Again, for reference, see how he announced how he would "manage in the prem" and how he created a mystery over which club he would sign for that went on for a mind numbingly long 2 months...

He's a show pony.

Again, re-read what I said, Shitzien. No non-shitposting.

Not much you can do when it's a keeper tbf

Then what was he supposed to do?

Barry exists to break up all the people who sound like posh six formers

Any updates on league title to man utd situation?

o-okay

Watch some AFTV videos then

Do you have any Arsenal supporting fans? Any I know we're all sure they would win the league

tbqh shitty did overpay for him considering that he had only played a mediocre half a season after being out over a year because of a back injury and him being in the last year of his contract and wanting to leave anyway

but then again, 21M£ is probably nothing for City

have you ever heard Arsenal fans outside the Emirates after a game, or in any interview, or on TalkSport, like, at all?

the joke that arsecucks are deluded on here originates from how many toxic fans they have