My little chocolate girl

>My little chocolate girl
Is Avey racist?

knowing avey it's equally likely that "chocolate girl" was about literal chocolate

COLORED PEOPLE SAY OH NO

No, that's just Panda's influence on him. He is the true dangerous individual.

Avey is singing about his interracial relationship with a colored girl from Baltimore. It's not racist

it's more racist to insinuate that niggers are that sensitive. why are you so racist, op?

i really wish an co stans would just stop

do u have the pasta

Here's the thing about Panda. The man Is a serious racist . He has 4 dark skinned slaves and beats them every day. He writes offensive songs. And his cruelty is only matched by Adolf Hitler.

Seriously, Watch Animal Collective play "gas the kikes" at Coachella 2008 and then watch a video of the Nuremburg rallies. We better thank our lucky stars Panda Bear didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the world.

But Animal Collective as a whole had a prejudiced dynamic. It wasn't just the Panda Bear backup band. They all made racist creative contributions to what made AnCo what it is. Yes Panda wrote "Gas the kikes", "My slaves" and "Painting with the fuhrer"

But Avey Tare wrote "If it's not white...it's not right", "In the showers" and "chimp out 2014". Deakin wrote "Good race", "run faggot run" and "kill yourself"

Other bands like Nirvana for instance were not like that. Nirvana was basically just the Kurt Cobain backup band. Animal Collective was the perfect storm of legendary talent, and Panda Bear was the face of it all, the racist cherry on top of an already racist sundae. He was the ambassador that allowed the amazing talent of the combo that was Animal Collective to be brought into our lives. He was the prism that focused the racist beams from the brains of Avey, Deak and Geologist and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow our minds out through our ear holes.

Yes, he is the most racist front man who has ever lived, hands down.

>colored girl
Holy fucking shit dude. It's "girl of color", you ignorant fuck.

glad I don't need to pretend to care about not offending anyone (I'm Mexican)

:^)

Well, the only way ALL the people of color will be correctly identified is if people of color, like yourself, use the correct terms too. Every little bit helps.

Not even memeing, but Avey Tare might be an actual fucking pedo. Half of his songs are about children and childhood. A complete weirdo if you ask me.

def looks like a former sex offender

I mean the whole point is just to define you as a person before I define you as Mexican.

Just to be like "this dude is an individual and has his own thing and isn't like, a drone functioning off the Mexican hivemind."

It's sad we have to remind ourselves of shit like that, but here we are.

you should really start caring about something that actually matters user

He never implies a sexual interest in children though, just fondness for childlike naivete

Whoa

just because something's silly doesn't mean it doesn't matter

anyway, the meaningful fights are depressing

no one cares about the Fourth Amendment, and it erodes more everyday; no one cares about why funding public schools with local property tax ends up making a new Jim Crow

these fights seem unwinnable

in the meantime, I can just call people "people," silly as it is

what does the fourth amendment have to do with any of what you just said?

I laughed myself to tears at this.

top fucking kek

This.
Please tell me you're joking.

Are you a Mexican too?

ARE YOU
ALSO
GRINGOED

Well, though I'm not Mexican, I am Hispanic. I'm Nicaraguan to be exact.

OK, same thing