Which other boards do you guys go to besides Sup Forums?

Which other boards do you guys go to besides Sup Forums?

Sup Forums

g and gif

>Sup Forums
newfag

pol, k, and fit because im not a libcuck numale faggot

/fit/ /biz/ and Sup Forums

i visit all boards but mostly Sup Forums /jp/ and /qa/

Same

Americans are tryhards. You mask your insecurities behind a tough guy facade that's why your women enjoy Jamals behind your backs.

Ess for ess /biz/ and /wuz/

no, you're just a normal faggot

/r9k/ /vp/ Sup Forums

2012-2014 a regular gentleman's set: v, tv, mu, int, lit, wfg, gif.
now i shitposting on Sup Forums and brows time to time Sup Forums

Worst boards so far.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Love animation tbqh

If you play video games you probably need to grow up a little faster.

Actually, the problem is that youre just an autistic bitchboy.

/sci/

Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /lgbt/

I used to post on /vp/ but it's filled with 13 year old children now

/vg/ and Sup Forums but much less frequently than Sup Forums

Mostly Sup Forums and Sup Forums
I sometime go to /po/ cause its fun.

/vg/, /ck/, Sup Forums and sometimes /vp/, /vr/ and Sup Forums. I don't belong to a single board.

/c/

Sup Forums, /fit/ and Sup Forums

/mlp/

You are what is wrong with /k/ I really hope you are baiting but if not please neck your self

/fit/ and sometimes Sup Forums

I would say Sup Forums is the best, but sometimes there's just too much anime being posted so I go back to Sup Forums

Sup Forums is funny in small doses

Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums
Yes I usually shitpost.

>I would say Sup Forums is the best, but sometimes there's just too much anime being posted so I go back to Sup Forums
>WAAAAAHHHH THEY ARE POSTING ANIME! THEY SHOULD BE POSTING RETARDED Sup Forums STUFF!

Go back to Sup Forums, you cross-board wetback.

Cancer incarnate

there's like 13 boards dedicately solely to anime shit

is that not enough for you?

And there's a board dedicated solely for Sup Forums bullshit, you boat/pol/ple should stop immigrating to Sup Forums.

Sup Forums was created out of Sup Forums users so that makes no sense

not an argument

Sup Forums was created from stormfront users. Not Sup Forums.

I know the concept of honesty is a bit too complex for boat/pol/ple to understand, but please don't bullshit.

And go back to your native shithole, Sup Forumstard.

Yours isn't an argument either.

The main point is: animefags stick to the generals, while Sup Forumstards leak cancer like there's no tomorrow.

Sup Forums and /r9k/

it's a board on international discussion, and there's disgusting japanese drawings that are supposed to be posted in any of the 13 boards that are dedicated solely to it. What's not getting through your head?

What is 'Sup Forums cancer' to you? Racism and political incorrectness in general is a common thing in Sup Forums. It has always been.

>Sup Forums 85%
>/x/ 5%
>Sup Forums 5%
>Sup Forums 2,5 %
/Sup Forums 2,5%

/new/ started out as a news board but quickly devolved into politics, was removed, was brought back and then turned into Sup Forums. When Sup Forums started it was average Sup Forums users who wanted to vent about politics. It was never predominantly a stormweenie board.

Fucking people trying to rewrite history.

Sup Forums 75%
/wg/ 10% (favorite)
/fa/ 10%
/r9k/ 5%

Sup Forums is for international anime

>it's a board on international discussion
Yes... about languages and cultures. NOT for "MUH WHITE RACE!" or "MUH SPIC TRUMP WALL AGAINST OTHER SPICS!".

Just look at the first two pages, ignoring the generals, and see what you find:
- politics
- maybe relevant? Whatever, it'll devolve into Sup Forumsstuff about races and politics
- holidays. IDGAF, but it's somewhat relevant to the board
- culture-related (yes, even if a crap subject)

Get it? Most non-generals are Sup Forums stuff that belongs to Sup Forums.

>Racism and political incorrectness in general is a common thing in Sup Forums
True... but derailing any single discussion and board to talk only about this shitty stormfront stuff wasn't.
Fuck, the Sup Forumstards somehow manage to shit even Sup Forums. Granted Sup Forums was always a shithole, but this is like a country so poor, but so poor that floods Nigeria with immigration.

Except the Sup Forums userbase is not the one from /new/, but immigrants from stormfront.

Main boards:
/r9k/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums

Other boards I visit:
/lgbt/, /cgl/, /mlp/, /wsr/, /an/, /his/, /m/, Sup Forums

There are also some I visit too rarely to really consider myself belonging to, like /out/ and Sup Forums, but I still visit them sometimes.

/f/
/gif/
/k/
/m/
Sup Forums
/vg/
/an/
/fit/
/his/
/jp/
/wsg/

Are the ones I visit daily

Politics and international relations do overlap, you know

>Except the Sup Forums userbase is not the one from /new/, but immigrants from stormfront.
Except not really.

>/lgbt/
Tranny or gay?

Another thing about oldfag racism: it went something like Descartes said about communities who get keks from pretending to be idiots being flooded by idiots. Racism was mainly about

>calling everyone a nigger
>mocking people who call themselves black on an anonymous imageboard
And that's it. Akin to "fag".

Neither

/p/ and Sup Forums

Sup Forums almost everyday
Sup Forums sometimes for chinkshit
Sup Forums and Sup Forums if I'm bored
Sup Forums and /r9k/ are boards that probably most visit from time to time 2bh

Would love to see statistics on what boards are most visited
There are boards that I've (and probably most anons) never been to

Which boards are useful? Is /biz/ a meme? On what boards can you actually learn something?

Finanon is right about Sup Forums being in the start /new/

post passport

>Politics and international relations do overlap, you know
Oh really? Now at least pretend to have better reading skills than a chimp, a Sup Forumstard or a gorilla and check the rules of the board. Specially rules 1 and 3.

I'll wait.

/c/ and /w/ sometimes Sup Forums /jp/ and Sup Forums

First off, you don't really need to write a wall of text. No one here cares about your opinion that much. Second off, the threads you've offered as examples to try and prove this board is taken by Sup Forums didn't prove your point, far from it. Finally, if you're not happy you're free to get out anytime. This is what Sup Forums is and will always be whether you want it or not.

Only /fa/ along with Sup Forums currently

>you don't really need to write a wall of text
I forgot you Sup Forumstards have the same attention span of a goldfish.

>No one here cares about your opinion that much
And yet you read it.

>Second off, the threads you've offered as examples to try and prove this board is taken by Sup Forums didn't prove your point, far from it.
Provided you somehow manage to learn to read, check then inside those threads. Outside generals, any subject end derailed into Sup Forums stuff because of you boat/pol/ple.

>Finally, if you're not happy you're free to get out anytime
>AAAAHHHH IF YOU Sup Forums NATIVES ARE NOT HAPPY WITH US Sup Forums WETBACKS THEN LEAVE!
You guys' hypocrisy is hilarious.

>This is what Sup Forums is and will always be whether you want it or not.
If you do not realize Sup Forums changed in this regard, then you must be new here... or really stupid.

Sup Forums was always shit. I am NOT claiming otherwise. But you guys are the new furries and should, you know, go back to your cage.

I'm not reading this crap. The fact you can't even manage to be brief and get down to the point proves you're wrong.

This board and website is staying as it is. If you don't like it: get the fuck out back to facebook or twitter. Thanks.

>I'm not reading this crap.
Thanks for proving my point, Sup Forums animal. Now go back to your internet equivalent of a senzala.

Sup Forums Sup Forums /out/

Occasionally Sup Forums /r9k/ /his/

Sup Forums 8/pol/ /fit/ /jp/

>/r9k/
do you only visit for one particular thread or do you browse the board in general? also no /vr/?

oh my god stop sperging out you autist go take your butthurt to /qa/ or something.

r/the_donald
r/nofap
r/wallstreetbets
r/deepintoyoutube
r/blackpeopletwitter
r/bodyweightfitness

Stay mad, literal nigger.

r/Sup Forums*

>literally spam

>hel-looks confirmed

>This board and website is staying as it is.
>Sup Forumstards in charge of not being dishonest lying scum
Even Moot recognized the character of Sup Forums shifted from "something for weaboos" to some unholy mess filled with white supremacists. Just check the reasons he left, it was not only about Gamergate or "what if I died" - he sold the site to a Japanese in the hopes it somehow went back to the roots.

Now, I know that you, as a Sup Forumstard, has an irrational hate for anything barely resembling honesty, but don't be a dishonest lying scum, okay? Prove you can step a bit above the Sup Forums version of Nigeria aka Sup Forums, do an effort.

This is a meta-thread, faggot.

By the way, put your ass behind a proxy if you want to call someone a "nigger".

/throw banana

/his/

/r9k/, /s4s/ and mainly Sup Forums

/o/ /biz/ /ck/ /diy/ /fit/ /lit/ Sup Forums /out/ Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums

Other than work I don't get out much desu

none.Sometimes I go Sup Forums for shitposting but thats it.