Why do normal women find metal abhorrent?

It seems when it comes to women and metal it is either girls with tattoos, piercings and black clothes who listen to nothing but metal and the rest of them.

With guys you can have guys with short hair, a proper job, dress smartly, listen to music from throughout the whole spectrum of genres including and with much affinity for metal.

What is it about metal, or woman, that makes it an all out or all in thing?

Women put extreme value on image. It's very important to them and they derive much of their self worth - and the worth of themselves to others - from it.

They are also not much for nuance or doing things that their group doesn't do

Metal sluts are a fucking waste of human life
I'd rather they fucked off

Most women don't find it abhorrent, they just don't care because it doesn't cater to them to begin with. So it's normal that metal attracts girls with specific tastes.

metal girls are poser faggots
brb listening to graveyard slut by darkthrone

>it's just a bunch of screaming and yelling
>why is he so angry
>it just sounds like noise
>who cares about electric guitars
> it's so loud
>what is he even saying? Probably about wanting to beat people up and worshiping the devil
>it all sounds exactly the same

"oh yeah, all my friends are guys, haha"

spell it with me

S
L
U
T
S

because metal is for freaks

>Most women don't find it abhorren

I am speaking from my personal experience. My girlfriend has a vast and at times autistic taste in music, but if I am at home listening to even the least metal of metal she gets upset and she will literally yell at me and flee if Darkthrone is playing..

>What is it about metal, or woman, that makes it an all out or all in thing?
its like that for every genre tbqh
girls who are really into hip hop wear hooped earrings
girls who like edm dress like rave sluts
indie chicks dress "vintage"

metal is a very homogeneous genre of music and most of the time its supposed to be 'brutal' or 'epic' and men just identify with those things more, probably because of androgens

It doesn't help that the metal scene is largely made up of machismo I DRINK AND SMOKE AND WEAR BLACK TSHIRTS AND ANGER EASILY, IM SO TOUGH YOU WANNA FIGHT FUCKER?

That or fat smelly creepy guys or dark gauge wearing hipster depressed types

b-b-but it's clearly the ULTRA MANLY MUSIC that pushes these sluts away!!!!

Everybody over the age of 15 finds metal abhorrent

I am not even talking about why are more girls not into the scene though.

There are many 'normie' guys who are into all genres and are not walking around with long black hair and moon boots who enjoy metal, whereas with girls there is no 'normie' girls who have any interest in metal and just find it weird.

t. someone who has had 0 exposure to the metal community

what does it spell?
SLUTS!

t. someone who has had 0 exposure to the metal community

I'm not the faggot who hasn't even heard of Juodvarnis or seen them live. Fucking poseur.

I just said exactly why though. Women are afraid to be associated with that scene. They assume if such a large portion is made up of people like that it must be bad and they want no part of it.

I think hormones play a large role. Women handle emotions differently. Metal just sounds angry and they probably don't have enough testosterone to be able to handle it or identify with those emotions or not be scared of how it sounds and look a little deeper

i know plenty of normal girls like who doom/stoner metal

Women follow the music with the boys they find attractive or dreamy/mysterious. Metal doesn't have many PROMINENT attractive men. Sure there are some glorious nordic Gods in lesser known bands. But the biggest Metal band is fucking Metallica, who consist of faggy granddads covered in ugly biker tattoos.

maybe its because of the shitty community as demonstrated in thread

I'm not the faggot who doesn't know the difference between largely and entirely

Also

>faggot

Thanks for helping prove my point why women hate metal, potty mouthed edge lord

It is not about the scene though.

I am a short haired, smartly dressed guy who works at a bank.A lot of friend's I have made at the bank are also smartly dressed, short haired guys who will just as soon listen to any music while loving metal. They are not at all in the metal scene and if you looked at them you would not think they are 'metal guys'. But I have yet to meet a normie looking professional girl who listens to metal at all. Only girls who do are full on black hair, piercings and work in the metal pub.

>I'm not the faggot who doesn't know the difference between largely and entirely
Neither am I. Bloody shame you're still completely wrong though.

Are you that dense? It's not about the scene for YOU. Or me. But it is for women because women place a large value on image and groups. They see the awful, scary scene that is metal and want no part of it. It's not about whether they want to look and act like these people. It's whether they want to be associated with those kinds of people.

The other half is, metal is too scary sounding for metal girls.

For normal girls*

I understand what you are saying. So do you think the professional guys can listen to metal because they have more assurance of themselves, whereas the girls think if they listen to it they will associate themselves with dem ebil long hair metalmen?

>So do you think the professional guys can listen to metal because they have more assurance of themselves
no its because society hasn't brainwashed men into not hating metal . its no different than people calling men "fags" because they enjoy only listening to only female pop stars.

>no its because society hasn't brainwashed men into not hating metal

Did you mean society hasn't brainwashed men into hating metal?

Yes, exactly. But, I think just as much is because the music itself sounds too disturbing to them. metal is very aggressive typically; women prefer their aggression passive.

Society is not accommodating of men who have long hair their whole lives. You HAVE to get a haircut eventually if you want to be successful in a large number of areas. So it isn't a mystery that lots of men who listen to metal don't look like metalheads, particularly among adults.
Women meanwhile can always have long hair with no problems, and they don't really face job discrimination by having black hair, or a small amount of piercings, or tattoos in coverable places. So metal slags are more likely to continue their image way into adulthood.

they dont find metal abhorrent, they find you abhorrent

yeah. but how most ppl would look at you weird for enjoying girly pop
this right also

This post really made me think.

why are metalheads such special snowflakes

very accurate

Metal for babies.

Because a lot of them use their taste in music as a replacement for having a personality.

>women prefer their aggression passive.

top kek for truth

What do you mean? Typically that's a sarcastic response

>What do you mean?
What did he mean by this?

a/mu/sing

Groupthink is a bigger part of women's survival mechanism than men's, probably because they're weaker. That's why they all hang around in groups and go to the bathroom together, they need the hive mind and hive protection.

They assess things more based on groupings as a result. Men on the other hand are more likely to assess a certain thing for what it is

One reason why women are perceived as dumber than men

>perceived

all of my keks

any more of these?

yeah too bad they are true evil. they've been outsmarting us for the last century and its only getting worse

old meme

Kek I meant it unironically. That post literally did get my noggin' a joggin'. I really related to what you said and never saw things from what after reading your post is such an obvious perspective.

Is Type O Negative well known enough? Peter Steele was 6'7", ripped, and had a nice enough face that you'd think would be seen as attractive to women.

Briefly when he was well-known through MTV and playgirl, he definitely brought a ton of women into metal. I couldn't vouch for all of them staying after their popularity waned though

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU SEE

OR INTO IT WHAT YOU READ

YOU CAN DO IT YOUR OWN WAY

if it's done just how i say