Do people like him actually exist?

Do people like him actually exist?

And I don't mean your average joe contract killer, I mean people that are this successful and have done this "job" for many, many years. I have a hard time believing that you can live for very long if you're this well known

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjTYwZKuyBs
salon.com/2013/11/05/michael_hastings_life_and_death_a_brothers_reflections/
news.vice.com/article/why-was-the-fbi-investigating-michael-hastings-reporting-on-bowe-bergdahl
amazon.com/Panic-2012-Terrifying-Campaign-BuzzFeed-ebook/dp/B00AR48WB8?ie=UTF8&keywords=panic 2012 michael hastings&qid=1359522449&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1
toptenz.net/the-top-ten-bank-robberies-of-the-21st-century.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

will smith was good in this

If I knew about a professional contract killer I wouldn't tell you because
he'd kill me
What fucking answer are you expecting

>What is CIA

There was a mafia hitman named Richard Kuklinski who killed like 100 people

tell that to zods snapped neck. I actually really liked him in this movie. He manages to be intimidating in an uncanny valley like way. Persons hes portraying like 300 pounds and 6'5.

I bet a few exist, but I seriously doubt they move as openly as this guy does in the movie. If you're not dead and not in jail, everything you do is secretive. I imagine when (if?) they do a job in a place like the USA they're trying to get in without talking to homeland security. Mexicans do it all the time, so I doubt it's that much harder for a hit man if he has contacts, which he would have to have.

But then again, we almost never hear about high profile murders or deaths of people not in advanced age. I'm sure there is a market for the service, but I'm not sure anyone could stay in business being a hit man in the USA. If anyone can, then he or at most a few guys probably have a monopoly on the market, as I'm guessing the hits are few and far between, and the pay is exorbitant.

It's not just how hard it would be for one of these guys to exist, but how unlikely it is that the people paying for their service don't get found out.

I can't imagine freelance hit men really existing for very long due to both hitman and clients not trusting each other. Every hit man would have someone protecting them that they are ultimately loyal to (mafia, government, whatever)

Yeah, the logistics of freelance hitmen existing is just too much. It doesn't stop me from fantasizing about being Tom Cruise's character in Collateral every time I'm in an uber or taxi though.

>KUKlinski

You couldn't make this up,

>If anyone can, then he or at most a few guys probably have a monopoly on the market
Perhaps even a state-enforced monopoly.

Yes, you can look at videos where a Russian or an Italian guy just kills a man and walks away.

That sort of supermen seem unlikely, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjTYwZKuyBs

i always laugh during those true murder mystery shows where they have the wife/husband in prison and they attempt to hire a hitman on the prison phone.

seriously how do they fall for this plant ever time?

>Sup Forums trying to be funny
It was Chris Tucker's last good role.

They exist. But only for criminal gangs and cartels. They don't hire out to civvies.

>Plebs don't recognize Denzel

Stop with the memes, it was Forest Whitaker. Pic related.

In southern Italy mafia killers shoot people in the mid of the road at breakfast time and no one sees anything. People just run away an shut their windows.

Assassins make their work look like accidents or suicides. I remember reading about a journalist who was about to publish a piece on government corruption, and the day before the publication the nanny killed his children. The article was never published.

>unironically not recognizing idris elba

Thats a picture of Sidney Poitier

>he doesn't know yaphet kotto when he sees him

B-but it's Cuba Gooding Jr....?

government agencies arent like that. they dont invest all their money into 1 person when they can just outsource to local killers, instead of having some random fuckall multilingual 5 language speaking super assassin

now governments just use drones to fly overhead and drop bombs on suspected locations, rather than risking some soldier's life

people like him DID exist, back in the day, when war wasn't some super economy and so streamlined that they can livestream seal team being a death squad in the white house office

the movie is just a power fantasy movie for boring retarded people who need to feel powerful , and wish they could be him.

so, no, child, they do not exist in the sense this movie portrays it. but murderers do exist IRL and aren't anywhere near as glamorous as this portrays them ass, theyd never be wearing a suit, theyd be some nigger doing drive bys or scummy fat as fuck mafia fucks

thats how they got Ali

In real life you don't really get free-lance hitmen like him because unsurprisingly criminals don't trust each other and it's hard to get away with killing loads of people in the modern day west.

Every single time I've ever heard of someone claiming to be a free-lance hitman for hire they have turned out to be an undercover cop entrapping some dumbass trying to hire him.

Real hitmen usually work as enforcers for a specific criminal organization they're loyal too but they are usually treated as disposable by their bosses and are expected to end up in prison eventually, they make only cursory efforts to clean up their involvement in crimes.

The most high skilled ones usually work for state intelligence agencies or the contractors they employ and they are usually actually the handlers for local criminals they pay to get the target and are usually chosen for their ability to blend-in and not look suspicious, so being female/looking multi-ethnic/looking really young is actually a bonus, they don't look like hardass white men like in the movies.

Jesus, people can't recognize Sidney Poitier these days?

You mean Bill Cosby?

Have you seen the actual guy? He's obviously a fruitloop and not in a cool way. More in a mildew smell kinda way.

yes but they mostly kill other pieces of shit criminals that no one cares about. they dont fuck with normies or vips because theyll get their brains blown out quickly if law enforcement intelligence actually pays attention to what they are up to (which is a lot easier than most people think with smart phones these days)

Yeah I watched a documentary one day back when it came out. Odd guy.

the movies just make you believe its way more complicated and intricate than it probably is

>this tired old rhetoric again

Fuck off you leftist cuckold. I can't wait for Trump to finally end your shitty movement.

>He manages to be intimidating
Yeah, no shit. He has the most unhinged looking face in Hollywood.

salon.com/2013/11/05/michael_hastings_life_and_death_a_brothers_reflections/

>On June 18, I learned that my friend Michael Hastings had died in Los Angeles in a very peculiar car crash that would spark a series of conspiracy theories. Mike, of course, had been a celebrated war correspondent and investigative journalist, most recently for BuzzFeed. At the time of his death he was just 33 years old, but his career was already packed with highlights. After Newsweek hired him as a full-time reporter, at his request he was sent to Iraq where he sent back first-class front-line reporting from that war-torn country. For Rolling Stone, he published a profile of Gen. Stanley McChrystal, NATO commander in Afghanistan, that resulted in McChrystal being forced to resign. He won a George Polk Award for that story.

>worked for buzzfeed

he deserved it

news.vice.com/article/why-was-the-fbi-investigating-michael-hastings-reporting-on-bowe-bergdahl

>Hastings also spoke to several unnamed men in Bergdahl’s unit — soldiers who, we now know, had to sign a strict nondisclosure agreement forbidding them from discussing the soldier’s disappearance and search with anyone — let alone one of the top investigative journalists in the country.

>At the time of the story’s publication, the media had all but forgotten about Bergdahl — who was released on Saturday after five years in the hands of the Taliban, in exchange for five Guantanamo prisoners. And, with the exception of some initial chatter, Hastings’ piece, which paints a deeply unflattering picture of Bergdahl’s unit and its leadership, hardly had the impact of some of his other investigations.

>But someone did pay attention to it: the FBI.

pretty sure obama gave the final ok for his death

amazon.com/Panic-2012-Terrifying-Campaign-BuzzFeed-ebook/dp/B00AR48WB8?ie=UTF8&keywords=panic 2012 michael hastings&qid=1359522449&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

y'all all racist, seriously

>Jamie Foxx

No, all of Michael Manns films depict people that are beyond perfect in their profession

If your kids were already dead why wouldn't you publish the piece?

Of course they do. However Hillary keeps hiring has a thing for shotguns.

He might mean the guy who published an article, then it was deleted within the hour and his kids were dead by the end of business. Libor or Lidor or something scandal I think.

Was it just me or throughout the entire interview did he come across as trying way too hard?

Bullshit it's clearly Martin Lawrence

A lot of opponents of the Clinton family have mysteriously died too. Look it up.

I got that vibe. Some of his stories are varifiably true, others sound like pure bullshit. He's like the slow kid in school that comes out with lies to make him sound cool but doesn't realise his lack of intelligence makes him a terrible liar.

Reminded me of Mark ''Chopper'' Read a little.

I read the book about him. Some of his stories are full of shit, others are more plausible. I wish they included some of those in the move.

>Kuklinski gets cut off on the road
>tails the guy up to the traffic lights
>tears off the drivers door with his bear hands
>beats him to a pulp
>leaves him in the middle of the road and drives off

Look it up on snopes.

You just had to go there

>He's like the slow kid in school that comes out with lies to make him sound cool but doesn't realise his lack of intelligence makes him a terrible liar.
That is exactly the vibe I got from him.

Same as that. As an aside, for anyone who's seen the film -pretty decent- who's thinking about reading the book: don't do it to yourself.

there's a real life james bond though? r-right guys?

>le wrong person meme

everyone kill yourselves

This.
Don't get me wrong, Mann makes some great operatorkino, but not including military, you only get one such operator every year in the world, and even then it never blends in so smoothly as in the movies. For instance Heat displays the same crew doing three hits (albeit the last was much bigger) in the same city over the course of a month.

Here is a list of some impressive recent robberies : toptenz.net/the-top-ten-bank-robberies-of-the-21st-century.php

you are either very young or not very traveled. Yes there are some bad bad people on this planet.