Why the hell can't I hear her inhaling before she starts singing? Isn't that weird...

Why the hell can't I hear her inhaling before she starts singing? Isn't that weird? Why would they even bother editing that out? It makes her seem inhuman.

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/S70262060
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its cuz she got crushed

This girl dates a guy with a large penis

Does mu love this album because they love jacking off to jap culture

>in between lyrics she has a giant cock in her mouth, its what gives her the motivation

That's the reason Sup Forums likes any pop album made by a woman.

It's not jap culture they're jacking off to

post rare sarahs

discussion about this album on Sup Forums is one of the few things that i find more intellectually stimulating than listening to it

how does he have a big penis. He is asian and he is a manlet. Its big for 5'5 genetic mistake. Compared to normal humans, he has a choude.

whats up with the sudden influx of memes about that asian dude

its p annoying

I've always wondered. How old is she anyway? She's probably older than me by a year or two, give or take.

www.google.com

oh boy i cant wait to have another thread derailed into boyfriend dick worshipping

He's half Moroccan or something. Hence the huge cock and mong face.

I've looked it up before and didn't find anything.

why do women have such shit taste in men? they should fall in love with me, i've got the entire beatles discography on vinyl, including some pretty rare presses. i'm like the vagina magnet

A lot of records dont have audible inhalation sounds, probably because the vocalist breathes away from the mic before the verse starts

>Start J-Pop band
>Start getting good press
>Influx of followers and subscribers on social media
>Things are looking great
>Sup Forums finds out who Sarah's boyfriend is
>Huge douche, meme worthy.
>Sarah gets constant DM's on social media from anons asking her if she's been crushed lately
>Press stops
>Shows canceled
>Hype immediately crushed.

good job, Sup Forums. You ruined this girl's career.

Dude's a massive tool, and he posts about how the singer of KKB drains his balls.

Shit's hilarious.

yeah, some of it is people who think its genuinely funny but other people are deliberately trying to derail any discussion of their actual music with forced memes

good lord.

>massive tool
that cannot be accidental choice of words on your part, user

>"Im 22 years old" - 2014

>tfw 22 right now

am I old enough to get CRUSHED?

Not that she deserves to have her career fucked with or anything, but what did she think the reaction from her peers would be?

I'm sure Crusher has a completely skewed view of reality where he thinks the way he acts online is completely normal, so I give him a pass.

But she has the same perspective of his life as we do. She saw the instagram photos of his cock in spandex, the absurd sex "memes" he posts, and all the other shit we're laughing at, and said to herself "Yes, this is what I want in a significant other".

And even as their relationship went on, she had no problem with him posting shit on his (then) public account about how she drains his balls.

It's shitty that she keeps getting DMs about this stuff, but it's all based on a public image that she was aware of.

Sup Forums found out Sarah (KKB lead singer) has a boyfriend and his social media is...erm...
well, here.

rbt.asia/mu/thread/S70262060

They never canceled their tour faggot

HAHAHAH asians are meant for us, not anyone else

God damn it it's fucking impossible to have a single, serious thread about this album holy shit. You fucking crushposters are insufferable. I just had a single question about the production of the album and you people managed to ruin that holy shit

LOL HAHA well meme'd amigo

>post rare sarahs
i think you meant post rare CRUSHERs

this caught my attention too.
imo it contributes to the synthetic feel of the albu
or, you know, sarah is a prototype robot deviced by the japanese government to sing jpop by day and empty balls by night

There are two possible reasons I can think of. She might record each line one at a time because she isn't a trained singer. You don't normally gasp for air so she inhales slowly before starting. The other reason is because Gus used to be associated with PC Music who likes to intentionally make everything sound overproduced.

Crush 'em

what was the question?

ok, but can we have a serious discussion on crusher? do you guys actually think he has a big dick?

Music for le nerdy redditors who love Japan xd and normie-approved anime like One Punch Man

Why bother editing out her breaths?

you already got your answers, now make room for the memes.

>mfw this actually happens over the span of 6 months

I already answered. You don't need to.

AGGHGHGHH WHY AREN'T PEOPLE TAKING MEMES SERIOUSLY

kek

balls = empty

>i never saw the vid of Chocolate Rain

THE POWER OF THE INTERNET

>tfw nicely crushed

These people saying he is a tool, is he really?

Are you just jealous?

People's reactions to her boyfriend are a little odd. If she was a dude that had a hot normie gf who posted about getting the D all the time then the situation wouldnt be getting these reactions. Maybe its her innocent stage persona that makes it weird?

has sarah said anything about this? i expected her to go full lavren and issue an statement about mysoginy

Yes and the fact that he's asian pisses of these alt right white supremacists who think asian women belong to the white man.

Please don't think too hard about this.

The contrast between her music persona and CRUSHER is entertaining, but I think it's more about how much of an absurd character Crusher is.

He's like every stereotype of "fit instagram dude" jacked way up.

I think if she was dating the same person, but he didn't have an instagram dedicated to photos of his cock in spandex pants, the reaction would be very different.

If they're actual racial supremacists would they be against race mixture? I think its more that there are guys who listen to pop music with an attractive female singer to obsess about them sexually and the singer having a relationship gets in the way of this, especially when its with a person who's obnoxious about his 'activities'.

How'd you find that rare Sarah? :o

I need more rare Sarahs.

disgusting

I bet she wishes she didn't post everything about her life.

Kinda stressful having your life in the open

What rare ones do you have?

>tfw you made a thread when this album came out because you enjoyed it, and it got 10 replies
>tfw now you can't listen to it without thinking of Sarah getting crushed

thanks Sup Forums

>mfw this qt is with a dude that post sex memes and dick picks
who would have thought huh i expected a very quiet dude with dyed hair and pokemon shirts or some shit like that

meanwhile I jerk off on the webm of a trap with a exact same cute socks who stroke her feminine penis: I guess I will imagine Sarah's face on this sweet vision kek

nobody cares what you jack off to dude

>her feminine penis
also link me the webm ;)

Nice

where's this guy's dox?

Papa likes him some sexy Asian boys.

>It makes her seem inhuman.

how_to_PC_Music.pdf

faggot

she doesnt need to inhale from all the practice of keeping the crushers balls empty