Was he the best actor GoT had?

Was he the best actor GoT had?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/03/11/ian-mcshane-game-of-thrones-is-just-tits-and-dragons/
youtube.com/watch?v=0sjZHxEZnmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GoT's had some excellent actors, just mostly in limited guest roles.

Everything from his speech delivery to body language was perfect, watch that intro again it's just great.

Probably, Ian McShane is so underrated.

Yeah, and they killed him off in one episode. WTF?! I'm going to stop watching Game of Thrones and just rewatch Deadwood.

You needed your own thread for this question, faggot?

Tits and dragons

he deserves it

Why did they waste his talent on just one episode, what the shit.

Jonathan Pryce

>get nice actor
>kill him as soon as possible
BRAVO DABID

from his interview he was like YEAH DILLANE AND DANCE MY BOYS then realized they weren' going to be around. Why drag it out?

>tfw nostalgia from Deadwood kicks in
>you just knew from the start that the hippies are gonna get fucked up

That's not Dinklage.

>“You say the slightest thing and the internet goes ape,” he says. “I was accused of giving the plot away, but I just think get a f---ing life. It’s only tits and dragons.

>"They asked me if I wanted to do Game of Thrones and I said, 'Sure, I’ll be able to see my old pals Charlie Dance and Stephen Dillane’ and they said, 'No, we’ve killed them off.’ I wasn’t sure whether I could commit, but then they said it would only be for one episode, so I said, 'So that means I must die at the end of it. Great, I’m in.’” (And with that, he gives away another plot twist.)

He did a good job making shitty lines believable

I don't even know what he was talking about half the time but i could feel his conviction

Probably, seemed weird to put an Arab in the role though.

hiring him for 1 day of shooting probably cost half the budget

>like a boss

He was good, too bad he was wasted on some shitty 'lel violence' plot.

>70513532
lol if you think ian mcshane is expensive

He's a B-movie and TV actor.

He's worth it, dammit!

I don't give a fuck about GoT anymore but he's just being an unprofessional asshole for no reason desu.

You know who's cheap? Your mum, both of them

Not by a long shot.

Lol Dev and Denny getting nerd circled on set for being the biggest Deviant Autists in Hollywood.

Gender reassignment surgeries when?

If Sandor is gonna go fuck up the Brotherhood and King Slanding is gonna go up in smoke soon how are we getting CLEGANEBOWL? Dammit I'm ready for a showdown.

BASED

Good interview on a whole

telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/03/11/ian-mcshane-game-of-thrones-is-just-tits-and-dragons/

>He says his father, who was in the RAF during the war, was his hero. “But I didn’t feel in his shadow, because we were friends. He had an easy personality. Wasn’t bitter. He had Alzheimer’s at the end.

>"He’d say to me: 'Who are you playing for these days?’ and I’d say 'Dad, you’re the footballer, I’m the actor.’ And he said 'Oh. Would I have seen you in anything?’”

>McShane cracks up laughing as he recalls this. “That’s a great line, isn’t it? I sometimes wonder whether he was setting me up for it.”

HAS HAD ITS DAY

>arab

Are you brain damaged or what

I didn't give him his looks, he looks like an Arab.

Coming from someone who has shot three arabs, I don't think he looks like one.

>Getting triggered by a show you don't even watch

Ayyyyeeeee lmao

He looks nothing like an Arab, he's a typical swarthy Briton. Something's wrong with your racial compass.

his eye movement when he recalled the story of the shit he did wrong was tremendous acting

i dont know shit about what makes a good actor but GoT is so full of bad ones the decent ones stand out

WU, SHOW ME THOSE COCKSUCKERS

Was he supposed to be septon Meribald? Cause I want the 'Broken man' speech. Him hanging like that makes it difficult.

is deadwood worth watching?

yes, essential telekino

He carried this episode.

Jaqens actor is pretty good, so is jorah and varys too

>Stephen Dillane
Of course he's friends with him.

Ian McShane
Charles Dance
Max Von Sydow
Diana Rigg
Jonathan Pryce

No one else on the show comes close