Sup Forums covers The Beatles

Making a new thread. Hopefully we can get all ongoing tracks finished soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S70426559
soundcloud.com/goldsbrosesh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the track situation last time it was updated, I know a few things have probably changed but I'll wait for Hanging Dong to come and update it.

Bump

Dude you gotta put "Carry That Weight" on that list.

Are you really intent on getting all of these done? Why don't you just release it?

>no golden slumbers/carry that weight/the end

yikes

it's not just one guy it's a collaboration

if While My Guitar Gently Weeps isn't taken yet, I'm claiming it

Bump

The songs I wanted to do have been covered already so I don't know what to do.

Also, why are some songs crossed out in red and others in yellow?

does yellow mean claimed but not submitted?

>M A X W E L L ' S
>S I L V E R
>H A M M E R

Yes, but that list is outdated. I did In My Life and submitted it a few days ago

HTTP://vocaroo.com/i/s1o8VSG41zMj

This is my interpretation of If I Fill.

>Also, why are some songs crossed out in red and others in yellow?

yellow = taken
red =already done and delivered

well I think I'll just do Strawberry Fields Forever, it's been yellow for ages

I think it's still being worked on

The previous thread
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S70426559

Bump

Only just got back from work, will reply to any emails and stuff in the morning as its almost 4am here and Im knackered. It's coming along nicely

Bump

B u m p

What? Obviously. Im asking why he's still trying to fill up the page rather than release the complete stuff.

The plan is to get them all done and then we all listen to the finished project together

I'm almost finished with I feel fine. Would anyone like to contribute drums?

Not totally related but this seems like a good place to post it. So I'm already made 2 fan albums from hundreds of demos/bootlegs of theirs but I feel I can do more and better, and I have this neat idea of like an album where you're in the studio hanging out with the lads.

uploadfiles_.io_/_bdbf2 (remove underscores, Sup Forums says it's spam)

I chopped up some funny banter between the lads during outtakes to make "skits" a la hip hop albums. Here they all are. Man they were funny, it reminds me of when we had a band in high school and would fuck around in my basement. Lennon could have been a comedian.

Do you have links to your fan albums? They sound really interesting, I'd love to hear them.

I'd have to re-up them but I want to renovate them anyway. That's the whole idea of the fan album no? I figure I'll be all finished tomorrow for good. I'll post them then

Sounds good, I'll look forward to em!

Bumping thru the nite

But it doesn't really look like they are all going to get done. There's been like 4 or 5 threads and you don't even have half the songs.

These things take time

Bamp

Here's some good covers for Beatles songs you shit.

soundcloud.com/goldsbrosesh

This gonna be good

SFF has been done already
just have to mix vocals and instrumental

SFF is finally finished lads

think it's pretty damn good

bump

>There's been like 4 or 5 threads and you don't even have half the songs.

confirmed for never creating anything worth shit in his life.

shit takes time, and the more it takes, the better because it means people are giving a fuck about it and well get quality shit. you and the other impatient ADD kids should fuck off for a while until the album is done.

sure is slow today

Thinking about doing "I'll Follow the Sun." What's the best way to record it? Can I use vocaroo?

To be fair, The Beatles did record their debut in a day, but you make a good point.

I'd use Audacity if I didn't have access to a DAW

reee

last bump for today