Iran has banned all US citizens from entering the country

>Iran has banned all US citizens from entering the country

thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/28/middleeast/iran-will-ban-us-citizens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uh... Why?

Iran says it will ban all US citizens from entering the country in response to President Donald Trump's executive order limiting immigration from seven Muslim-majority countries, according to an Iranian Foreign Ministry statement published on state media Saturday

cnn.com/2017/01/28/middleeast/iran-will-ban-us-citizens/

Serves them right. This is an opportunity for European companies.

who the fuck wants to go there? the only countries 99% of people here want to go to are european countries, japan, and canada

I don't see the problem with this, Iran is a shithole. Why would ever want to go to a Islamic dictatorship country

Who cares lol? Iran gets fewer than 50 american tourists every year

Anybody remember how the Iraq war kicked off?

Isnt iran at war or something

Proxy wars in Yemen and Syria

Thats actually a good point considering all the fuckery the USA did by secretly getting deals done while forcing other to respect the embargo on Iran.

They were going to buy a boatload of planes from Boeing.

Did people even go to Iran in the first place? This is kind of telling a vegetarian he can't eat meat anymore.

was unironically going to visit there

thanks for nothing trump you fucking retard

How the fuck do you ironically visit a country?

Iran looks pretty cool though

so does afghanistan but fuck going to that place

I wanted to go there.

There was literally no reason to get aggressive with Iran. They're our partners in fixing Syria and Iraq.

it's a meme buzzword leave me alone

I sometimes cross the border to canada and drive by the immiration office in Vancouver to laugh at liberals clamoring to expatriate.

I think Iran is a pretty cool guy. Eh triggers kikes and doesn't afraid of anything.

Iran isn't a warzone though.

I'd go to Afghanistan if it ever stops being one too, it looks beautiful.

Iran is a literal theocracy that wants to gets its hands on nukes. Every nation on earth should embargo them completely.

>thoughts on this?
idk

Iran isn't a war zone because they wage war in other countries like Syria, Iraq, and Yemen

They're fabled for their hospitality and have a rich history. Iran is the only Muslim country I would consider visiting.

It's not like I'd be welcomed in Iran anyway, it's no skin off my back.

yes you would.

Actual Iranians have no problem with actual Americans.

i thought they had a national america hate day

This is great. Trump has practically surrendered America's hegemony of the Middle East and handed the ME to Iran on a silver platter.

this

>his country sells billions in arms to a literal theocracy that wants nukes

>trump ruining my chance of acquiring qt persian gf

Now he's gone too far

sounds fun

>somebody has to support everything their country does because of a flag on a Macedonian weaving forum