It's OK when Saudi Arabia builds a wall to keep refugees out

>it's OK when Saudi Arabia builds a wall to keep refugees out

So what you're saying is we fall to Saudi Arabian standards? Nigga you dumb.

So you're now following Saudi Arabia? It suddenly makes sense why they weren't included in the ban.

Israel does the same.

all the people bitching that saudi arabia doesn't take in refugees mustve been something else then

Truly the model nation all should aspire to be like. Now I understand why Trump did not include them in his ban.

>Why do we have to shit in a toilet while Indians get to shit on a designated shitting street?

Literally the same logic

we are not israel or saudi arabia

you can move there if you want ethnic nationalism

you will fall to sub standard if you keep your borders as is thats for sure

>Saudi Arabia does it so it's bad

Non-argument. Saudi Arabia is also quite successful. Look at Lebanon, they had open borders. Look what happened. Look at Afghanistan, they had an open border with Pakistan, look what happened.

saudis also use toilets

we shouldnt use them

You're joking but if some leftist saw this they'd actually believe it.

saudi arabia is successful because they're swimming in fucking oil, not because of their border policies

wtf? I hate toilets now!

The border policy helps them for sure. Millions of poor and violent Iraqis would have burdened their economy.

Also, I obviously agree with the oil part, but the fact that Saudi Arabia managed to profit from their natural resources already puts them ahead of all of Africa, all of South-America and all other big nations in the Middle-East (look at Iraq and Iran). They are obviously not worthy of being called Western but they deserve some credit for not being another Iraq or Venezuela.

Yet they import millions of poor Bangladeshi and who knows what else and keeo them for slave labour, they pay off their native population so they don't kill the House of Saud.

I'm sure they do. That's why I said they're not Western. At least they're stable and rich.

It's obviously a barbaric country but their border policy is sound. That was my point.

and look how much it helped

Well, how much worse would it be without it?

Yeah terrorist attacks dropped by like 98℅ after they put up the wall though

> but they deserve some credit for not being another Iraq or Venezuela.
> he doesnt know about venezuela pre chavez

maybe they will one day

Border walls shouldn't insult anyone. They're there to stop illegal migration, so unless you support breaking the law you should just shut up. The ability to legally ask for asylum at the border checkpoints should always be there though.

I also hate comparisons with the Berlin wall. Berlin wall was there to keep the people IN, not OUT.