ITT: Music related dreams

ITT: Music related dreams
I keep having this dream where Kanye puts out a new albums called "The Death of Pablo" It's just 4 songs, Ultralight Wall, Washed Up, Father Stretch My Hands pt. 3 and Fade pt. 2
They are all around 20 minutes. It sounds like the originals but just 20 times darker in both lyrics and production also, Fade pt. 2 has 10 minutes of Kanye talking about his innermost fears and what happens when you die after a few minutes of silence
What does this mean Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9fhzbaETUG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds avant

That actually sounds kinda good. I hope op is actually Kanye doing litmus test for this idea.

It was, it felt like LYSF was trap

that sounds amazing, get on the phone with ye'

it means you're the chosen one

This sounds so fucking cool, can one of the producer folks on here make this a reality

That actually sounds amazing. If Kanye doesn't do it first, you have to. An album like that would be the first step into "post-hop" becoming an actual genre.

bump

what is post-hop

hip hop but not

I would donate money into a crowdfunding site for this

Exactly what it sounds like. Hip hop after hip hop.

link some examples

THAT SOUNDS ACTUALLY AMAZING PLS MAKE IT A THING

Around the time I graduated high school I was listening to a shit ton of Twin Fantasy and I had a dream I was back in school with my friends with Will Toledo playing guitar in the hallway. It was such a beautiful, nostalgic experience.

>first step into "post-hop" becoming an actual genre.
>actual genre

I'd consider Death Grips post-hop because they took hip-hop and then made a complete different thing. Maybe Clouddead?

danny brown and death gruips => post-hop

Danny Brown is still firmly hip-hop even if it is weird hip hop

at least don't say 'firmly'.. AE is not firm hip hop

Post Hop is not a thing, just started when newfriends wanted to make a new genre and chart. If there's anything that would be in this made up shit genre, it might be death grips. Other than that, there haven't been any significant changes in hip hop sound to make a sub genre that doesn't already exist (""experimental"" hip hop, abstract hip hop, hardcore hip hop, cloud rap, vaporhop, the list goes on)

there will be a post hop one day mark my words. But not yet because people already assigned Death Grips to Industrial Hip Hop and Experimental Hip Hop.

we know, we're just talking, ffs.

what change would be needed to make something post-hop

Take hip hop instrumentals and vocals and slap on crescendos. Bam, post hop

Agreed

Not too long ago there was a whole thread dedicated to it and it was fucking horrible
Idk but it'd have to be something very new and different while still pulling from hip hop styles

>30 minute hip hop song, rapping only at the end

I hate post hop already

imagine what post punk is to punk music, and apply the same principle to hip hop. B L A C K I E and maybe Dalek are what I would call post hip hop

I keep on having nightmares about falling to my death but right before I hit the ground I wake up. Sounds normal but it's always set to this song
youtu.be/9fhzbaETUG0

dalek and blackie are too shit and also >industrial hip-hop

No they aren't

Can we start another thread to get some of the producers on here to make TDOP a reality?

it would be lame if Kanye didnt make it though

>I keep having this dream where Kanye
Stops

>Ultralight Wall
>Washed Up
those titles sound extremely cool, especially Ultralight Wall. makes me imagine a wall of noise

Can someone fax this to Kanye please?