Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VgamwEi90w4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're fun

They're a fun band

scooby-doo chase music

holy shit I need to rewatch Scooby Doo then

Not a fan. Wish I could get the appeal. They sound blue oyster cult with some doom influences. But their singers have been so weak and the lyrics aren't that good. But I'd love for someone to change my mind.

You need to listen to them a few more times. It took me a while to enjoy it

Cheesy lyrics and pop. Some tracks are pretty fun.

Fun...what the fuck does that even mean? It's Blue Oyster Slipknot dad rock for loser degenerates.

>Fun...what the fuck does that even mean?
Sad!

Eh, just boring polished doom metal. The vocals ruin it for me

pop-metal

Slipknot for hipsters

>now she knows she'll never be afraid

Fun is the new word for lame

Their sound is too soft for me. I like how melodic they are and the singer has a nice voice, but I just wish they had more bite in the guitars or something.

I also really can't stand the satanic gimmick, it's just the kind of thing I'd be embarrassed to be caught listening to and seems designed to shock middle aged christians.

only lame metalheads (the ones that dress metal, but have mormon faces) and posers seem to praise them.

im glad i havent listened to a single track of them, i already know they are just a marketing stunt and most probably complete garbage.

Slipknot, but instead of being for wiggers and jocks, it is made for hipsters and faggots.

I'm just surprised there wasn't already a band called "Ghost"

I'm not a fan of Ghost but pic related @ your post

There is a Japanese band

There is, these ones are actually Ghost B.C because of that

There was, in America they were trchnically known as "Ghost B.C." for awhile for copyright reasons, but the band said the B.C. was silent.

I believe they're just Ghost now, my copy of Meliora doesn't have the B.C.

>poser
I'll take the bait.

You do realize that they admit they're tongue-in-cheek? Their goal is to create catchy songs with a cheesy element of blasphemy.

A lot less cringe inducing than wearing corpse paint and being serious.

>I also really can't stand the satanic gimmick, it's just the kind of thing I'd be embarrassed to be caught listening to and seems designed to shock middle aged christians.
God, this so much
that or to appeal to contrarian teens and preteens who are just experiencing their first breaks with religion. It feels like I'm listening to what 12-year old me could have evolved into if I'd gone deeper into new atheism and I can't help but roll my eyes at it

Boring hard rock. Cheesy and derivative even by normal Occult Rock standards. Possibly one of the worst vocalists going at the moment.

At their very best they are complete shit.

I kinda got this impression myself, but honestly? Ironic or not, the aesthetic is still kinda dumb.

oh, so they are merely pretending to be retarded?

Yes.

youtu.be/VgamwEi90w4

It is kinda overdone but they make up for it with stage presence.

(You)