- [your country]'s borders
- Greater [your country]'s borders

Pic related, does not include client states like the UK or Japan.

The lessest greater Estonia would include Petserimaa and Narvataguse, which were lost after WW2.

A bit greater Estonia would include Ingria. Most of them are russified nowadays, which would be bad; it would mean just more Russians. In a perfect world these Russians could be voticised and ingricised depending on the area. I.e make them speak Votic and Izhorian instead of Russian. What's left of the Lutherans would speak Finnish.

An even greater Estonia would be a Finnic state; adding Finland, Karelia, and Vepsland.

>An even greater Estonia would be a Finnic state; adding Finland, Karelia, and Vepsland.

No.

There are plenty of variants
Some include just Montenegro and Srpska, some add Macedonia to the mix, some go for all of the mentioned but entire Bosnia, more extreme versions add Dalmatia and a part of Slavonia and the biggest ones include all ex-yu territories. There are also weird ones claiming Bulgarian, Greek and Albanian land

A rough map. An ever greater Estonia would include Sami lands.

Why?

>"soomlaste_maa.png"

>virolainen
>suomalainen

Get your own fucking identity already.

why greenland instead of puerto rico or cuba?

What do you mean?

Oletko soomlane?

Forgot about Puerto Rico. Greenland is a huge chunk of land in North America ruled by a fairly weak and irrelevant state, definitely an easy grab for the amount of freshwater it contains. I'd avoid Cuba, but I'd probably add The Bahamas.

No.

"soomlane" is just easier to say than "läänemeresoomlane".

> läänemeresoomlane
the fuck

"Baltic Sea Finn", or more literally "West sea Finn".

"Finnic languages" in Estonian is "Läänemeresoome keeled".

I mean, some of your words are really big

>Portugal
>Portugal + Galiza

Ultimate Portugal would just be a fatter Ultimate Chile, I guess.

bump

this is a weak US clay map friend

making improvements

ill show you if you put the fucking template

red - current holdings

pink - rightful holdings

1945 never forget

here, this is better then the template he used