ISRAEL PRAISES US-MEXICO BORDER WALL

yahoo.com/news/israels-netanyahu-hails-trump-decision-mexico-wall-195508657.html

>"President Trump is right. I built a wall along Israel's southern border. It stopped all illegal immigration. Great success. Great idea," Netanyahu tweeted in English, adding the Israeli and American flags.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-03/mexican-economy-faces-tough-2017-with-or-without-trump-s-wall
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/12/mexico-nafta-trade/510008/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-08/fiat-chrysler-commits-1-billion-to-u-s-plants-for-jeeps-rams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_the_United_States
worldstopexports.com/mexicos-top-import-partners/
cnbc.com/2017/01/27/trump-has-long-phone-chat-with-mexico-president.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

truly our greatest ally

>siding with the Jews

Trump was never anything other than trouble for the US.

What's Mexico-Israel relationship like now?

Here's how it works:

Jews living outside of Israel tend to be leftist libshit cancerous fucks.

Jews living in Israel tend to be right-wing and based as fuck.

Hillary was also an ardent zionist too retard.

Anyways there's your evidence that such a wall would work. Cry more libshit spic. Start building.

nice, all this ass kissing is going to get jews to make the wall in US soil.

the lengths your bull trump has made you go to twist your narrative to one were the jews are no longer the enemy

truly this is the power of cuckoldry

>Hi-Hillary was shit too!!!
Lmao shut the hell up, faggot. The wall isnt going to do shit. I was promised a 35 foot wall, stretch 1000 miles for the low price of $10 billion dollars. Mexico isnt going to pay a dime, and Trump is either going to take back his word or make American citizens pay for a shittier version of his plan. Mark my words though, his original wall isnt getting built. Funny thing is though, you faggots will defend him regardless.

so what does he want this time, more money? bombs?

Never cared about Israeli's. Go bitch on Sup Forums who probably did faggot.

Spics are the scum of the earth.

JEW'D again america

Israel will pay for the wall on goi money hehe.

Yes it is you fucking idiot.

>he's going to take back his word

Like killing the TPP or banning Muslims?

He's fulfilling all his promises idiot.

Mexico will pay via withdrawing all foreign aid, seizing all remittances, tariffing their shit and bringing back factories to the US (like how ford shut down one of their plants in spicland for one in michigan recently).

We are ravaging their economy and they are nearly venezuela-tier now.

/Several hours later, foreign ministry spokesman Emmanuel Nahshon said in a tweet, also in English, that Netanyahu "referred to our specific security experience which we are willing to share. We do not express a position on US-Mexico relations."/

So I take it Trump[s style of making asinine comments then having "surrogates" do damage control is now a thing.

Maybe we should now give recognition to the Palestine state and join the boycott movement, so much for our FTA with Israel.

/thread

The cream of the crop would be dropping WP on the spic fucks after the wall is built.

We'll see you in the WTO tribunals, are you whitdrawing from that as well?

>foreign aid
none, just military and Mexicans will be more than happy to see that one go. Good luck fighting the drug war on your own soil.

I don't know, like, I guess we have like embassies but thats it...
Israel doesn't really appear on our news or mainstream media so often, America and Europe are the ones who are always talking about them but the rest of the world doesn't really give that much of a care about the place.
I guess the Holocaust jokes in Mexico will just become even more common now, but other than that, eh, who cares about Israel.

If Republicans became proctectionists throwing into the trash can everything they supported for decades then I guess it makes sense Sup Forums became Zionists.

>The Prime Minister of the Jewish State praises Trump's intention to stop people from leaving Mexico for a better life.
>On the day after Holocaust Memorial day, commemorating, among others, the legions of Jews who were turned away at the borders and ended up murdered.

Definitely agitates the axons.

See we actually support Israel, or did if the sangre de atole president can be convinced to retaliate.

I'm going to need to see a receipt for that 20% tax you paid to post here

Israelis aren't safe in Mexico anymore

"Making you pay." Literally and figuratively.

You ignored everything else. We are killing your production and getting US companies to shut down your factories and brought back here. As a result you have more spicshits without jobs, your poverty rate increases, your gdp drops, your currency value drops, etc.

We will shit up your economy so much. Meanwhile DOW Jones is at its highest level yet and our GDP keeps increasing.

We confiscate all the money spics here send to families back home in Mordor.

Your country is already paying the price. Enjoy being the new Venezuela.

>pay via withdrawing foreign aid
Lol

Mexico will be fine without the US. They arent paying for a wall. IF a wall is built, its funding is coming from you.

The turnaround has been stunning.

Will Congress also support tearing up all sanctions on Russia that Trump is leaning towards? At that point, they won't even be the NatSec party. Another core component of Republican ideology gone.

It remains to be seen how permanent these policy shifts will be post-Trump, but it's of historic note how quickly a party will, at least on the books, burn down their ideology and perceived interests, just to keep the keys to the castle.

Wtf I love Israel now

>will be fine without the US

Take a look at their economy right now Jorge. It's in shambles, ours keeps growing. They're debating on whoring themselves out to China next.

Seriousy, what is it with America and Israel?

If Israel and Britain went to war, who would America side with?

Sell to both sides.

We're closer to the UK than with Israel, but Israel has no closer friend than the US, so they side with us on everything conceivable.

>'I built a wall'

This fucking piece of shit is role-playing like an Sup Forums autist, or he actually believes he built the wall himself.

I hope he is done stealing from us soon so he can fuck off back to America where he belongs.

How is Bibi generally percieved there in Israel?

Your stupidity must know no bounds if you think you will escape this unharmed gringo, one way or another we'll retaliate.

>$10billion to Russia in aid

hmm

Master/puppet relation between an Jew and an Anglo
Mexico has always been poorer than the US im not sure why Trump supporters think he's directly effecting that. Sure he might distabalize economy in Mexico for a bit, not seeing how that does anything to help the US tho. It's almost like it's the demand of edgy kids and not actual patriots trying to improve their country

Most people fucking despise him.

But he is king of the Moroccans and other Mizrahi garbage for some inexplicable reason so he always has the mandate to form the coalition.

Ashke[NAZI] supremacist please, us Mizrahi Jews are the real Jews, go back to Poland.

>A Mexican unironically saying "we'll retaliate" to an American.
Good luck with that, big boy.

Ive seen it, and it isnt that bad. Your exaggerations are making me cringe.

Yes, both China and Mexico plan on deepening their ties. Already Trump has caused trouble with two allies with literally no benefit to the US. This country will be Russia's bitch for a bit, and EVEN THEN you basement dwellers will support him.

>Mexico is mentioned
>Brazil joins to insult them

Why is Brazil a little bitch? Why do they watch shows meant for Japanese teen girls?

Is there anyone better than him? Israelis on here always tell me that while he's corrupt, he's better than the alternatives.

t. Alberto Barbosa Jr.

Any hit we'll take will be on leagues less than yours. Far, far less. And we will recover and continue growing. We can replace you with many other trading partners. Ones that don't flood us with illegals and crime.

Almost all your trade depends on us. I can't say the same for your country Paco. You'll be Mad Max.

>burgerland is israel's war dog
you don't say, lad.

what surprises me the most is how autists on Sup Forums praise the cheeto guy even though jews are their sworn enemies. They have taken over that board as well

Go back dude

Where are you when Im in public? No one ever tells me to my face that I should go back, it honestly only happens online.

say that to his face punk

viva mexico

They could be right, there is no hope for a meaningful political shift.

CHI

Now it's much, much poorer. Its economy has taken a fucking nosedive ever since Trump has gotten into office.

>it isn't that bad

Wew.

It's been on a non-stop TUMBLE since Trump has won the election.

We will continue being massive trading partners with China. A lot of their trade depends on us (but to a lesser extent than tacoland.) TPP was just shit, so we're going to work out a more favorable deal than getting shafted like you'd have us be.

funny enough I was just reading the majority of the construction jobs on the illegal settlements are being done by illegal immigrants from surrounding sadnigger states.

>what surprises me the most is how autists on Sup Forums praise the cheeto guy even though jews are their sworn enemies
If you haven't noticed, Sup Forums has abandoned all pretense of principle.

I remember when they posted a video of a nigger guy defending trump against a crowd and suddenly Sup Forums was all over that poor black man.

Bad relations with Cuba led to the Soviet Missile Crisis.

Bad relations with Mexico will lead to a much worse situation, Mexico will just invite China and Russia to setup military bases there.

Be nice to your neighbours Amerifats.

>It's been on a non-stop TUMBLE since Trump has won the election.
No it hasn't , it will probably in the future but other than the peso exchange rate going down when he was elected no other changes have happened.

I think you[re underestimating how big a hit you'll take Jamal, or that the clown in chief is pissing people off left and right. Meanwhile Trump has yet to pull the plug on NAFTA or impose any tariffs and there's a good reason, his options narrow down considerably on what he can do (eg China) once he starts hitting his own economy.

most likely mexico will go to shit, even more, but it is stupid to think that the whole spat we currently have with mexico will not affect us negatively in some ways.

Ironic, since his meme of a country was largely founded on illegal immigration

>russia
We're gucci with them though. Sanctions are going to be removed. They don't give a fuck about Spics.

>china

Lmao. Again, they don't give a flying shit about Mexico.

My nigga look at the value of their currency and gdp growth.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-03/mexican-economy-faces-tough-2017-with-or-without-trump-s-wall

It continues to decline, and will keep declining.

Into your mum, yeah sure

t.CHIMP

He has yet to implement it as it's just his eighth day in office dumbshit. Did you also miss the part abour US plants shuttering down in your shithole and coming back here? He killed the TPP. NAFTA neogations will happen next, and you'll be kicked out. We'll still do free trade with Dudeweedlmao land though.

The forecast for your economy is looking horrendous and you keep steadily declining with each week after Trump's victory. Any hit we'll take, we will recover in a few months.

>America and Europe are the ones who are always talking about them but the rest of the world
>but the rest of the world
World - America and Europe = ...

What did he mean by this?

And meanwhile your federal government is now also waging economic war against some of your own cities, you're endangering trade with China and economic relations with Muslim countries who own quite a bit of your debt and stocks.

As for Mexico learn to read idiot.
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/12/mexico-nafta-trade/510008/

You may be able to buy from someone else (and pay extra on just shipping while you're at it) but who the fuck is going to buy your expensive low quality crap?

CA

>we will recover in a few months
No, you won't.

Depends, the big one would be things we ship out to mexico (corn, glass for the mexican beers, electronics, etc.) will affect different factories/farmers.

It will affect us, but mexico will be further shit.

>We are ravaging their economy and they are nearly venezuela-tier now.

> January 3
Trump I agitation was in Jan 20

As we speak their economy is fine and it did take a hit when he won the election as I already told you. Also Gm moved some jobs from Canada to Mexico so update your sources m8

Job loss is already being offset by job creation of the factories coming back to the rust belt.

We will defund sanctuary cities that protect people who violate federal immigration laws, they can't do shit if they refuse as Trump is alrwady increasing immigration agents massively and they will target cities like LA and NYC where your illegal trash brethern hang out. The cities can whine and cry but they will be dragged off and forced to comply regardless.

>low quality

Kek. US produced goods are far greater quality than your trash. Countries like China for example buy a ton of US goods and we heavily export to them. We have many export partners Mi Amigo. You only really have the US and Canada.

*Trumps Inauguration

The tears on your face when we will is going to be glorious. Plenty of other third world countries are itching to take your spot, Hernandez.

>We will defund sanctuary cities
That's more or less impossible since the US is a federation, states can only do that not the President.

I might be wrong though.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-08/fiat-chrysler-commits-1-billion-to-u-s-plants-for-jeeps-rams

BUENO

Federal defunding and federal agents can stomp in and drag the illegals back to tacoshitland. If city or state officials dare to impede federal laws and efforts they can be charged and convicted.

We buy more than China and the EU combined dumb fuck, and those factories going back are uncompetitive, Trump cannot change economic fuindamentals with threats. His massive tax cuts for the rich will not work out, trickle down economics has a worse historical record than comunism, and your Venezuela tier protectionism will only screw you further. Trump has returned no more than a few thousand jobs while he threatens millions. Good luck dumb fuck, we are already doing our part in sinking you.

If that's right, then what happened to all the "checks and balances" you mericans keep on meming about?

It[s yours when you realize what you've done to yourselves we will enjoy.

No you don't. We export more to the EU or Canada spicshit. We import more from the EU, Canada and China.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_the_United_States

Meanwhile:

worldstopexports.com/mexicos-top-import-partners/

LMAO. You only really have us retard. You are going to take a titanic-level terms of an economic hit.

Why are Ameriblubbers so stupid?

Whay?
State laws don't supercede federal ones.

>he types this as his economy continues to decline as we speak
>he doesn't realize nieto had to call el trumpo up yesterday and try to negotiate

Mexishit your economy will be destroyed.

Israel is a meme country.

Why are spics even dumber, more violent and smellier?

You have to go back.

>Sup Forums supported the guy who's praised by zionist
can't wait for them to damage control this

>Mexico
>Calling others cucks

When will you people grow a spine?

>israel
>isn't real

It was Trump who backe down dumbass, don[t worry, one of us right and the other one is wrong and we will both find out soon enough won't we?

shut the fuck up retard

Nope it was Nieto. Trump had him by the balls.

cnbc.com/2017/01/27/trump-has-long-phone-chat-with-mexico-president.html

They only agreed not to speak publicly about the payment of the wall.

>hint: it's you :^))))))))))

Greatest ally confirmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o

>no EU

into the teash.

We import and export more from the EU than you spic.

Go eat yourselves monkey

barely, you're also running a trade deficit with them that's twice as big as Mexico's for around the same amount opf trade, but hey, this was never about jobs was it?

>276 millions over 240 is "barely"

spic intelligence lmao

LMAO

Look, I don't mean to defend shitzil, it's just that you taconiggers are not the ones in charge of judging this hellhole. Especially since you beaners are literally living in an arid hellhole which is being controlled by druglords right now lol

it's about the trade deficit you have with Canada and you don't give a fuck about that, you have greater trade deficits with Japan and Germany than you do with Mexico and you don[t give a fuck despite them not buying from you as much we do. Serioulsy you care about the details?

And yet your murder rate is twice as big as ours while not fighting a fucking drug war huezil

I'm so tired of people saying the word "trade deficit" without even knowing what it means.