What has your country done to keep the great Prussian traditions alive?

What has your country done to keep the great Prussian traditions alive?
youtu.be/U3Kdic-Z2-4?t=10m18s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/is2oDrnflCU
youtu.be/L7VaZwCEA14?t=1m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=FDAp0DCEoK8
youtu.be/A_3j6FAhvoI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Körner
youtube.com/watch?v=gp30zi52e88
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civitas_Schinesghe
youtube.com/watch?v=7SpddNW7a3k
youtube.com/watch?v=xUKoimpWtvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6F35yYYiikk
youtu.be/yQf1UUqloWw?t=5m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP2rTQ7yt6E&list=PLxCOU_9bENqijr8VKrpo8muCS5nwL3NOG
youtu.be/nnf148btkIs?t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAPWgLaY71I
youtube.com/watch?v=1teoC2aMVtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey! Not everyone is lucky enough to be trained by Prussians.

>failed german state #1564657

oh wow how interesting

We try to preserve their language and memory.

But, seriously, German Prussia contributed a lot to the survival of Lithuanian culture.

t. failed slavic state #101292039

>failed

how?

How was Prussia failed? It existed longer and did more than your cunt ever did

considering my country was part of A-H then no it didnt

C'mon show me your prussian pride guys
youtu.be/is2oDrnflCU
( ignore the music tho kek)

>Balts
>Prussians
i kek everytime its us lower silesians that are the pure prussians

They were the creators of the German Empire which accomplished far more than A-H ever did so no

>radetzky
Isn't than an Austrian march though

hence why i said ignore the music!

Do your soldiers swear their lives to the fatherland ? If yes then post themif you have any.
youtu.be/L7VaZwCEA14?t=1m19s

But's a good march

>no tanks
>no battle heli
>no jets
>no any vehicle
WTF is this? Are they really calls this walk in uniform a PARADE?
LOL'D

>Pr*ssia
>deserving to be remembered

no thanks

Kicking Germany's ass in WWI. Losing against us is a great Prussian tradition, isn't it ?

Are you Greek?

Here ya go mate, of course we are no Russia so don't expect 1000 tanks but we got 200 leopard 2a5
youtube.com/watch?v=FDAp0DCEoK8

No, I'm bavarian

and here, better ?
youtu.be/A_3j6FAhvoI

yes because the Franco-Prussian war never happened right?

If I recall the first Continental army was trained by a Prussian. So many of our military traditions are inspired by Prussia. They were also one of the first European nations to recognize the US.

yea it was a fellow named Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben

Why don't Americans parade like the Russians for victory day or w/e?

Poles have nothing in common with actual Prussia. You came from where Belarus is today, that's why your language is practically the same.

I always thought that the Prussian influence ended somewhere in the 19th century. Seeing Leopards parading with the Panzerlied in Chile was really new to me. Thanks a lot, honestly. I'm kind of moved.

thats a good question.

I believe Trump wanted to start doing that again. He had colonial era infantry men marching at his inauguration.

a lot of us stayed here faggot my granda wasnt deported to Germany

Are there any vids of that, color me interested

Just one war.

Wrong. Polish borders around 1000 ad were quite simmilar to the ones we have now, with some additional land south and a bit more west.

Thanks to this dude we have probably the purest form of prussina tradition today. Of course with time things change.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Körner

1000 years ago barely any humans lived here, nor there was any states structure here. Germans simply outnumbered you by around 1800.

You know it's true.

You wut?

Yes, and now look closely at the map and where it's located. I speak Polish and Belarusian.

turns out it was a Pass in Review. Still good, enjoy friend who also shares Prussian military tradition.

youtube.com/watch?v=gp30zi52e88

>nor there was any states structure here.
That's BS.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civitas_Schinesghe

Very nice contrast of influences, would be interesting to see a big parade in the future.

I was not speaking about that. How the fuck does Poland have nothing to do with Prussia when Poland literally CREATED Prussia in 1525 as a vassal of Poland. Not to mention that 35% of Königsbergs population in the 17th century was Polish and that Prussians in the 19th century were 30+% Polish ethnically.

That's what I mean: He let Chile in 1910, but the Panzerlied was written in 1933, so there were some people who still felt Prussian after he left. That's what is so amazing to me. Most immigrant never looked back on Germany, so seeing Chile like this is like seeing your long lost son who still comes after you.

>tribes roaming around with tribe leaders calling themselves kings
>""""kindoms"""" changes every 10 years because a tribe leader thought it's better to team up with the other tribe

Königsberg was independent. It had 10000-40000 inhabitants till 1700. From 1800-1933 there was a German majority and the population reach 100000-372000.

Sounds horrible to be honest. Or at least the drums they are beating too hard.

>""""kindoms"""" changes every 10 years because a tribe leader thought it's better to team up with the other tribe
Sounds like HRE to me

> prussian pride
>Radetzky marsch
Jesus fuck chile, what are you doing?

It was the same for slavs. Everybody east of the Limes. You can't call the heritage over villages of 5000 inhabitants a kingdom.

Even if he left many other officers didn't and the government at the time owed a lot to him (if interested see civil war of 1881, basically Emil won the war for the parliament) even to date many officers of the army have German Lastname

>>tribes roaming around with tribe leaders calling themselves kings
Retard, these tribes united in the 900's under one leader. I think you're confusing Poland with the shithole that was the HRE.
youtube.com/watch?v=7SpddNW7a3k

Im sorry Germany plz forgive me.
youtube.com/watch?v=xUKoimpWtvQ

>Königsberg was independent.
Yes, like in 1701. And in the 20th century 30% of Prussians were ethnic Polish, just Germanised.

>miss military parades ;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=6F35yYYiikk

>It was the same for slavs.
Yeah, between 500-900.

I feel you if Chile ever stops doing them i woudl cry tb.h

Amazingly, countries can consist of different ethnicities.

youtu.be/yQf1UUqloWw?t=5m50s

>sweden

Our military was pretty much based on Prussian military when we gained our independence thanks to the german assistance in our civil war. Of course it's not anymore because it's modernized and we don't carry that much prussian traditions with us. And we were to become practically a german kingdom if german empire would've succeeded with ww1.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZP2rTQ7yt6E&list=PLxCOU_9bENqijr8VKrpo8muCS5nwL3NOG

Not a very good example. Think USA, Canada, Russia etc.

You can have modern troops and keep old traditions.
youtu.be/nnf148btkIs?t=18s

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAPWgLaY71I

I like the marsh from 1987 more desu. Is musically better adjusted.

You mean 1891 aka the start of the worst era of Chilean history

Nice to see. All countries who have no parades are cucks tbqh

You are right. Wonder were would we be if authoritarians had won.

Def better than how we are right now desu, Balmaceda at least wanted to do something useful with the money unlike the parlamentarist cucks

It's no meme when they say that monarchy's the best ruling model.

BUMP
non-related song that i like
youtube.com/watch?v=1teoC2aMVtY

I wonder how many of the germans in east prussia were actually ethnic Old Prussians. I doubt most of the population of the Teutonic order was German, I wonder if maybe that they just started speaking German, but ethnically they were still the same. Culturally, too, as modern German culture borrowed a lot from Old Prussian from what I've heard. Perhaps maybe the Russians forcing all those Prussians out of Prussia caused the true baltic prussians to be assimilated into the german population

>be chile in 2017
>have a more german-looking army than germany itself

You simply can't make this shit up

>My country was part of Hitler
Hitler was a short manlet,I the chink am taller than him.
How is there a country smaller than 1.75 meters ?