Why is this movie so comfy?

Why is this movie so comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odd_Thomas_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=0fdzaBLeZhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it was when Jackson still had passion

What's not to like, shyster exorcist uses real ghosts to con people, motherfucking Jeffrey Combs and motherfucker R Lee Ermy.

I watched Meet the Feebles these days, it's a weird movie, but very interesting, I liked the ending sequence, not in the edgy way, but it was kinda sad.

It's pretty good, it had Vietnam frogs before we did.

For a similar movie (not as good, but still above average) watch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odd_Thomas_(film)

No that movie fucking blows balls

>Dean Koontz as source material

I still listen to a few of Meet the Feebles' songs. Whole movie feels like a fever dream.

It was good.

You know how I know it wasn't good?because the fucking books are awful

MY BODY

IS THE ROADMAP OF PAIN

I used to love watching this as a kid on VHS. Watching it while older I found it holds up pretty well, but goddamn is there some disturbing and un-kidfriendly shit in this movie. Explains a lot about how I turned out.

Happy 14th

I loved robert's serenade, pretty cute song.

I've never been more scared in my life, his psychosis was scarier than any of the ghosts in this, hell the crazy chick was even worse.

She went from cute scared chick to insane pretty fast, I rewatched this movie again and I didn't remember this "twist".

I have no idea why all the focus on that character; it's nice we get an explanation for his weirdotronics, but I didn't feel his worldview or backstory connected in any way with the actual themes in the movie

>but goddamn is there some disturbing and un-kidfriendly shit in this movie.

Well yeah it was rated R, there's no way that bloody and super sudden decapitation was going to make PG-13.

he was like a sub villain.

>mfw Don't Fear the Reaper starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=0fdzaBLeZhI

pretty good cover desu

Pretty good but user...

Was his parkinson's already developed in this movie?

Odd Thomas books are not awful. Your opinion is awful.

a better question would be how did Jackson go from this bomb to making a gigantic multi hundred million dollar project

People who know what to look for when deciding on directors and shit obviously thought he was up to task.

he may be wobert to his friends but he's wat shit to me

excuse me?

Apparently he tried to hide in some scenes, but he couldn't shake it off.

BANNISTER
YOU'RE A MUUUUUURRRRDDDDDDEERRRRRRERRRRRRRR

The Judge.

R. Lee Ermey

Don't you niggers forget Jake Busey.

He's great.

What happened to him? In the 90s he was in a lot of good movies and Offspring was the shit, now even Offspring can't release a good album.

why put a cover? it sounded almost close to the original