Yo. I have a date tonight. She's making dinner, I have to bring wine and a scary movie

Yo. I have a date tonight. She's making dinner, I have to bring wine and a scary movie.

What movie should I get? It will help me get my DW

>inb4 Salo or Serbian Film

The Witch

The Conjuring

This

The last scene will get you hard and ready to fugg

This.

Okay okay cool, sounds good. Is it all woodsy and shit?

This, though if she's a bit of an airhead she might not "get" it

Nah she's well and able, and a reasonable age (27).

She's seen this

Event Horizon

third one's the best t.b.h. f.a.m. :^)

Awesome movie, but maybe a bit too old school.

Is pic related The Witch?

Given it has "The Witch" in the filename i'd say so

What is she cooking? If it's Chicken, get a nice Chardonnay or White Zinfandel (white or Rose it doesn't matter; I recommend he Grenache Rose actually) and if she is cooking beef then get a Rioja or a Chianti, as everyone likes Rioja and Chianti is entry level.

>Bring a scary Movie
Welp shes worthless
Might as well bring The Thing (1982) and have a good laugh

>Scary Movie 3
>No Waynes Brothers
>Best

>Yo.

yeah I wouldn't worry too much about getting laid tonight OP

Hush. Easy to watch, good for normies

All i know is that it's some pasta. But she's a heavy red wine fan, so I'm thinking a straight up merlot or a syrah, mourvèdre voignier blend we have here.

Not gonna consider rosé as we are both adults.

I actually have The Thing, along with some shit like Videodrome and Invasion of the Bodysnatchers. Or Troll II.

Hush is good my gf liked it
One of those movies you can really talk about too if you want conversation for after

Ah, well you know your wine you'll be fine. White Zinfandel Rose is my go too summer drink though, so if you're having a light pasta dish a heavy red wine might be over powering.

Also, you can sup Rioja all night. It goes down so easy, and you'll get your DW easy after a bottle too.

It's the middle of winter here, in the world's capital of wine, South Africa. But thanks for the advice bro

South African wine is very hit and miss, the rest of the world avoids the label. I don't say this to troll, far from it. Can you recommend a good SA wine brand, because I've had a lot of bad experiences with them?

Hmm, well, brands I like are Spier and Alto, respectively, and Wolftrap as a cheap alternative. I don't know much of white wines though. But there are hundreds of farms with hundreds of variations, so it really depends on personal taste.

House on Haunted Hill 1999