>2016
>still no movies about King Tut or the Pharaohs

Feels bad, man. Who'd you cast for King Tut? I'd think Michael B Jordan would be pretty good for the role cause he died pretty young

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Egyptian_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idris Elba.

The whitest guy in hollywood.

There's no inbred with a club foot capable of playing him

WE

A ginger or an asian

ARE

LEJUN

A cuck. A cuck needs to play that little bitch.

He brought Egypt back to the dark ages of polytheism after his based father enlighted them to the glory that was the unique Sun God.

Fuck that little shitty brat.

HOL UP

There is actually a pretty good Polish film about Ramses XIII.

>dark ages of polytheism

They'll hire actual Egyptian actors and then niggers and SJWs will run all hype and anticipation into the ground with their "WE WUZ KANGZ" shit.

>whitey boys still think the Egyptians were white

King Tutankamun was not a significant pharaoh. He was just the one with a tomb carefully enough hidden that it was undisturbed... probably because everyone forgot about him.
There's actually movies about Akhenaten.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Egyptian_(film)

It's golden age hollywood and takes a very historically inaccurate (read: christianized) view of Akhenaten, but it's actually not bad.

Film version of Akhnaten opera when?

>very historically inaccurate (read: christianized)
Akhenaton was monotheistic

He was also the center of worship

Nobody really cared about tut when he was alive. The guy was a forgettable Pharoah. That's why his grave was still in tact, cause no robber wants to steal the grave of a forgettable Pharaoh

didn't you fucks watch gods of Egypt?

Don't you think I know that? He was a monotheist, but the movie gives his religion a lot of christian overtones that simply weren't there.

Because -- you know -- 1950's American audiences.

Yes, I was very disappointed that they didn't show the part where Seth raped Horus but Horus caught his semen and spread it on some lettuce and had Seth eat a sperm salad.

Akenaten would make a better subject for a film

>black boys who still think the Egyptians were black