happens
2014-2015: Dawn of JUST
2016: Year of the Spoony and The Channel Awesome Revolution
2017: Renaissance Period??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9Ev22Ixxws
youtube.com/watch?v=XvrtrUc4ouY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well Doug has made a new name for himself with this Where's the Fair Use shit.

> show edited version of entire movie with himself making jokes over it
> tries to claim it's fair use

What happened to Iron Liz? She covered all these old obscure of role-playing games which I and certain members of my social circle knew about, hence validated my hobby's existence.

>she

Was that confirmed? I mean we all thought it but I've bio women that have a look more like dudes and vice versa, so I don't put much stock in trandar.

youtube.com/watch?v=U9Ev22Ixxws

I hope he gets sued and realizes how fucking wrong he is.

literally who boogaloo

"Why can't I keep making money from someone else's work?"

Channel Criswell is like a discount Every Frame A painting. Still pretty good, though.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS UNFUNNY SHIT!

STOP GIVING THESE UNFUNNY ASSHOLES VIEWS!!!!

FUCK!ยช

They ditched a LOT of dead weight in recent years. Count how many are still with TGWTG or even active online.

Better than RLM to be honest

JUST

Shouldnt Sean Fauz be dead by now?

>Almost half of them have the same shitty nu-male cuckboy haircut and beard and wear glasses.

Hilarious how many losers took NC's already stupid looking image and copied it so blatantly.

And thank god at least one person in that pic is dead.

Pissed Pedro isn't dead yet

Funny how it isn't Sean Fausz.

imagine what you'd feel like after eating all that and finishing it off with a thick kaka cigar.

who in the fuck dunks fried chicken into peanut butter

I miss goggles, she was a qt

She tried to do a lets play channel about a year ago but it didn't go anywhere and she didn't get any patreon bucks.
Wish she'd go back to camwhoring.

>who in the fuck dunks fried chicken into peanut butter

this

I wish I could sit Douge down and explain to him why his #wtfu campaign is, among all his catalog of autism he's been documenting on the internet for years, the most embarrassing and pitiful thing he's ever conceived of.

>They ditched a LOT of dead weight

99% of the website is dead weight. No one even watches anyone but Douge and Enraged Enrique.

HIGH TEST

>I wonder if I can fit that in my mouth

Whatever happened to that TGWTG.com clone site that was even more sperg ridden than the original?

I cant remember the name of it, but it was filled with a bunch of talentless degenerates who circled jerked over their 55 view videos.

Manic Expression?

manic expression
>youtube.com/watch?v=XvrtrUc4ouY
They're still around.

Film Brain did not age well.

>Manic Expression

Yes.

God damn this is tragic

are you diagnosed or what

Film brain did not youth well either.

She confirmed this herself, and she did also confirm that she still had her dick when she got together with Linkara. There was also the suggestion that she did still have it when they separated, and that her wanting to cut off her dick was one of the things that made them grow appart.

How is he wrong? His videos fall under fair use.

But people don't watch his videos for the film clips, they watch them for his analyses, so he's getting paid for his work.

>2010-2011: The Golden Years
I actually consider those the years of TGWTG's decline. Kickassia was shit. SHIT!

Once Spoony became an insufferable douche following his Mashable award, I stopped watching. Posting on the forums was also enlightening in the worst possible way. The fans accepted any butt product from the lesser contributors. When The Nostalgia Chick literally ran jokes into the ground (playing that horrible Simple Plan song 9 times in a span of 8 minutes), it became painfully obvious fans never saw a joke they didn't like.

Well, he is a huge futa fag.

>her wanting to cut off her dick was one of the things that made them grow appart.
NASTY

You mean he's a nasty cockslut?

>Kickassia was shit. SHIT!
It was the kind of thing that was awesome for its time, but really embarassing to have liked in retrospective. Kind of like He-Man.

>her dick

Fucking assholes trying to keep themself afloat by cashing in on their audience with shitty "extra" videos. I hope Douge is going to have to spend his life addicted to smack, homeless on the streets, giving hand jobs for crack

Well, that's how he saw it. He never saw her as a woman, only as a dick girl.

Wait what happened with Spoony? Last time I checked he was a mess ranting about wrestling, like anyone ever gave a fuck about that

It's actually kind of strange how a guy into dick girls manages to find an actual live dick girl. I mean what are the odds, aren't they both from a small town or something?
Or... maybe being with iron liz turned him onto dick girls and he was a completely normal guy before that.

>Last time I checked he was a mess ranting about wrestling, like anyone ever gave a fuck about that

Did you check 5 minutes ago?

>2nd video down is more wrestling

Well that was fun

>Or... maybe being with iron liz turned him onto dick girls and he was a completely normal guy before that
>he was a completely normal guy before that
>completely normal guy

They met at a convention.

Reviewtopia

>maybe being with iron liz turned him onto dick girls and he was a completely normal guy before that.

Perish the thought, there are posts of him from when he was still a minor(!) on a forum where he gushed about females with cocks, and where he said, and I quote, "I am a nasty cock slut".

>"I am a nasty cock slut".
I'm writing this down on the hypothetical situation where I find myself in a metal band.

Well apparently she quit become a fire officer or something. Which is a shame because her videos on battle tech.

N chick? now I'm glad she's gone, the stuck up bitch.

Hmmmmm

RLM

>$200 000

Yeah, that was Reviewtopia all right. I think it went through some huge fucking controversy, much larger than the TGWTG's Spoony shit, and they're gone now. Most of their contributors left.

What Spoony Revolution? All he's doing is shitty livewires that last for 3+ hours each. I don't give a shit about. He doesn't even do film or game reviews anymore!

Is Cinema Snob still a part of TGWTG or has he officially left? I know NC, Lupa, Oancitizen, Phelous, and all of Blistered Thumbs left.

why is doug so autistic about this movie.

like holy shit

Time for a Blip revival via kickstater.

COCK

Kek

kek

No, even shit like Pre-Rec is better than the Nostalgia Critic.

I do wonder if Linkaras attraction to dick girls is part of some kind off closer homosexuality.

Iron Liz looks more like a man at any given time than any sort of girl. The classification "dick girl" really doesn't work here

Anyone remember some guy here telling a story about how Doug went to an improv club and was told he wasnt funny?

Oddly enough, I think he looks the most like an adult of the TGWTG roster. Not a particularly mature adult but, I dunno, there's something there.

>inb4 Brad
No, Brad literally looks my six year old nephew dressing up in his father's clothes.

The guy identify as a christian and votes republican. Chances are he could never admit to himself (or his family) that he is homosexual, dick girls and transexuals is probably a way for him to get around that problem

>The Channel Awesome Revolution
What revolution?

Or it's the year of the Spoony

See this is why Brad shaved his remaining hair.

2007 was the dawn of JUST.

Everything they have done is just a set up for eventual failure

>mfw the year is half over and it's still not the year of the spoopy

whats paul up to today?

Based

Reminder that Sup Forums saved Paul from a life of autism and regret.

Who's the girl to the right with blue hair? She looks like someone I used to fuck.

>dead weight

marzgurl

she is even fattier now if i remember correctly

>went cute to fat
>asexual marriage with one of the better looking ones
>relationships with cheating whores
>decide to be a man called Jacob

I truly envy JewWario sometimes. The dead at least know peace.

>relationships with cheating whores

If you mean Brad, he handled it a lot better than most people in that situation would. The fact that he and Gillian are still friends showed that at least he can salvage things after a crash.

>he gets downgraded to the friendzone

lmao smooth operator

Compared to most marriages where they take half your shit?

>Wish she'd go back to camwhoring.
Got links to any archives?

Hmmmm