ITT: Actors you dislike for no reason
I just can't stand him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y4L6c6-WlaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Plebbus Maximus

>hating john c reilly
not even reddit would stoop this low

wtf wrong with you Reilly is great. you racist against Irish/ irish american looking ppl???

>being a dingus

Sandra bollocks. GODDAMIT WHY IS SHE SO FUCKING BORING. I remember when she got all the praise for muh gravity. Christ what a hack

this

OP belongs in the dang traaaasshhh

I can't be arsed to Google a pic but there's something about Vince Vaughn I inherently hate.

I hate her and Julia Roberts.

His face looks like a fucking potato and his voice sounds like he's using all of his strength to push air out of his lungs through his mouth

You're the only fucking person I've ever met who doesn't love that guy

and you should be hanged for it

It is impossible to hate Reilly, he's an American treasure you fucking piece of shit.

He just bothers me I can't explain it.

Unironically, one of the sexiest actors in Hollywood

well maybe now he's getting a little old, but still

how could you expect a race of people whose genetic material is solely from potato to look like anything else?

i mean im irish and even i admit this

In comedy:Yes. hate the shit out of him.
Not doing comedy: Based as fuck.

his storyline in Magnolia made me feel the most

>hating Steve Brule

You're a bad person, OP

Are you literally my gf? He's a pretty funny guy and he's a good actor.

I want to punch his face and break his fat nose.

I'm with you on this

Sometimes you can just look someone in the eyes and KNOW he's a bad person

I don't know what it is

I have a very primal hate for this man and all his movies.

Except for Mr. Brooks. Probably because William Hurt.

>money monster at my local cinema

Yes

I'm with you on this

God I hate that fucking goatee I want to choke him out and shave it.

Who keeps hiring this cocksucker for movies?

Don't make it into a Sup Forums thing. I just don't like this fucking phony and I don't think he's a good actor

Probably bevause he's unbelievably ugly.

Not only do I hate this guys weak, beta, rat face. But he has the most annoying, grating, nasily voice that is instantly recognizable even when he is just voice acting. It ruins certain movies for me and I fucking hate it.

Miles Teller looks exactly like the fucker who stole my girlfriend.

FUCK. Him.

I don't get this meme. I'd let him hit it. His face is a little cave-mannish, but he's got nice eyes and a nice smile, it's not like he's hard to look at. And he's tall and masculine and effortlessly funny. He was pretty damn sexy in his prime

He ruined This Is The End with his presence.

His brow folds into itself and he has a boxers nose with bad skin to boot and he's fat.

How the fuck are you going to hate on Steve Brule??

You say potato, I say you have shit taste in men

I always get them confused not because they look alike but because they get cast for similar roles

Dingus detected

>He ruined This Is The End with his presence.

no that fucking movie was awful from start to finish. you fucking millennials have ruined comedy. hey let's make actors do some cringy as hell shit, hurr durr how funny was that amirite guys.

He's been in a few good movies but for some reason i don't really care for this guy

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Ruined too many potentially good characters.

>whining about millenials
>bigjim93
>93

>you fucking millennials have ruined comedy

The whole Judd Apatow thing is 100% "Generation X"

truly the worst generation, desu. Millennials are starting to wake up

this guy is a piece of shit,always play "muh hero save the day" at every fucking movie I've seen of him

plebs
youtube.com/watch?v=y4L6c6-WlaE

yup.

I hate him because he made the trend of being an actor that's a political faggot.

Jonah Hill made that scene. Baruchel was just leeching off Hill's talent.

I think this guy is so fucking funny.

These. Also her.

Wow an user with some taste.

Tell me what his sex appeal is. Does he give off the well hung vibe?

god jonah hill is the biggest fucking douchebag that ever existed. you know what, i'm going to contact websters and see if they can just put his face next to the definition of douchebag. there really isn't a need for anything else, his face explains it all

I don't know about all that. I'm not a huge fan but he just seems kind of overrated and leftover from the "stoner movies" of the 2000s.

Nice.

i actually find him funny lmfao

It really depends on the angle with Olivia Wilde. Sometimes she can sexy as fuck but then catch her in a candid picture or a straight on shot and it's godawful.

idk how he keeps getting roles. apparently hollywood loves long faced faggots

I dunno if you wanna fuck with that guy user. have you ever met someone with the nickname "big jim" that you would want to mess with? because i havn't. just let him continue banging his sister in the woods or whatever

I can't be the only one? And I like plenty of other black actors.

Fuck off you tasteless pleb. Have you even watched eastbound and down.

she won an oscar and a rassberry award on the same day lol

I hate most actors because they're smug pieces of shit who get off to how great being an actor is.

Our ancestors were right to hate them for being two faced pieces of shit.

denzel is a meme actor

Inability to control the volume of your voice acting.

the thing that bothers me about jonah hill is that if you really pay attention he isn't funny at all in my opinion. it's just, hey look i'm a chubby dork hahaha. then he lost weight and it's really obvious how unfunny he is, and always has been. i really don't get how he got so many parts

are you KGB?

Except he owned in Moneyball and Wolf of Wall Street.

Fuck you, I liked her in Demolition Man.

hello KGB

I'm sorry, I didn't know I had to watch every film that an actor has had a role in to "dislike him for no reason". Go fuck yourself "patrician".

lucy liu is the asian version of these

She just looks like a robot. A reptilian robot. And she has absolutely no personality. Her characters are all uninteresting. She's the most vanilla it gets while still being a cunt.

KGBmind

lemme mumble a few lines real quietly and then yell the next few lines randomly.

gibes me muh oscars

you know what? i agree with you actually. jonah hill isn't half bad in serious parts. i just think he is awful as far as comedy goes

holy shit how have I never noticed this

Her and Julia Roberts are pretty annoying, but goddamn Bullock has a pretty great ass.

technically that's a "soul patch"

even worse than a goatee somehow

This pretty much sums it up

asymmetry gives people better looks it's why most handsome men have gotten their nose broken at one point in their life

she hot doe

He could be very nice irl but honestly he comes across as a dick in movies

maybe intentionally i dunno

Allow me to rephrase. Please go and watch Eastbound and down and your opinion will likely be changed.

A perfect symmetrical face is actually sorta rare.

Johnny Depp
Maybe it's the stupid fucking voice he puts on but he just rubs me the wrong way. Feels like he's half-assing his way through most of his movies.

Gotta give him credit for being amazing the few times he actually gives a fuck.

Thank you, user. I will check it out.

I find musicians more easy to hate than actors overall.

He's barely even in that show. He's funny in it, but I dunno why you'd pick THAT role as a showcase for Adam Scott

Really? I thought it was the opposite.

His head is tilted to the side

This cunt. Jesus christ I feel like fucking punching her.

Ruined lex luthor for me. Hate his cunt face.

Fuck off zipperhead gook.

>nobody's mentioned this guy yet

You can say the exact same thing about RDJ

Watch Wreck It Ralph and you will love him to bits, I promise.