Documentaries about drug addiction

I'm looking for the grittiest, realest documentaries following the lives of junkies. No half-arsed shit, I want to see the lowest of the low.

A couple of notables ones:
Teenage Heroin Epidemic (worth watching if only for how unintentionally hilarious Welsh junkies are)
youtube.com/watch?v=aIbpt1aDFqM

Crackhouse (Documentary filmed by a former junkie following the lives of his old friends.)
youtube.com/watch?v=5teVRqlEegs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMtzJXyCWzY
youtube.com/watch?v=lRuxedRI2q4
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy3YM_H_HvM
youtube.com/watch?v=yxKst8BaPbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't necessarily have to be on YouTube, by the way.

Scottish, which is always bleak. They even pulled the series before it finished thanks to one of the stars being arrested for drug offences.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMtzJXyCWzY

Reindeerspotting: Escape from Santaland
finnish documentary but it's pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=lRuxedRI2q4

crackhouse usa is bre gud

There should be english subtitles somewhere.

This is fantastic.

I drink beer (and the occasional shot of vodka) and smoke cigarets (wish I could quit…) and weed and I’ll admit to doing acid a bunch of times back in the day when I was young and even a bit of coke a couple of times (also opium once or twice, but it was vanishingly rare and despite literally doing it by the book, I never got high) but I have a hard time wrapping my head around how people will continue doing crack, heroin and meth when it’s so OBVIOUSLY dangerous and addictive.

Say no more, senpai
>Louis Theroux, The City Addicted to Crystal Meth
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy3YM_H_HvM

>icanfaptothis.jpg
I don't know why but skanky white trash sluts really do it for me

Downloading, cheers.

Any idea where I can grab this?

theres one that troma produced, pretty sure its just called Junkie. real as fug
this is excellent. bales character and family from the fighter is one of the focuses

>bales character and family from the fighter is one of the focuses
That sounds very interesting, actually. It's hard to get past all the nigger business, though.

I watched some documentary a couple of years back on BBC3 with Stacey Dooley which was about Krocodil (Sp?) addiction in some Slav country. That was really fucking grim.

>Stacey Dooley
HNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG tbqh matey

i saw a good one a couple of years back called "black tar heroin" and some undertitle that i can't remember. sounds like what you're looking for, a bunch of people living in the gutter.

youtube.com/watch?v=yxKst8BaPbc

Aussie one about ice

>ywn jack off for 24hrs in a glass hospital room

>posative mentel atertut

Not a documentary but skagboys and a lot of works of Irvin Welsh cover drug addiction in a really realistic way

All This Mayhem is great, it's more of a skateboarding documentary but drugs are the second focus in a way in it. Not really the lowest of low type deal but it gets real fucking bleak.

>mfw in AA
>mfw occasionally attend CA and NA meetings
>mfw volunteer at a shelter
>mfw live in a sober house with an alcy and two crackers (somehow not nearly as bad as it sounds)

Tried watching that latest Louis alcohol doc and had zero interest to continue after 5 minutes.

Irvine Welsh can take a suck William Burroughs represent. Junky is the shit, OP. Book only though.

Tell me about AA lad, trying to get dry mesen, a week in.

>"Did you or did you not know that I've got a dodgy bollock?"

I kind of like Corneil, he doesn't really have that skeezy junkie vibe, just seems chill as fuck. Also his dad is fucking hilarious.