/got/ general

>Sansa before she became Goblin Queen of the North edition

jon

>WE FIGHT WITH THE ARMY WE HAVE
>against fortified forces outnumbering ours ~2:1

So he's a retard in their dual monarchy. I bet he'll also be buttmad at Sansa when knights of the Vale show up to save the day.

CLEGANEBOWL GET HYPE

>I COULD HAVE HANDLED IT SANSA, GOSH

>So he's a retard in their dual monarchy.
>implying we aren't hurtling toward the cliche DanyxJon ending

so perfect

Stannis!!

[wubbeth intensifies in volume]

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

>WE FIGHT WITH THE ARMY WE HAVE
more like
>we fight with the army we have because i have no idea about littlefinger because you never told me about his army

FUCK EVERYONE IN THESE SHOW
FUCK THEIR BLAND ASS PLOTS

SANDOR FUCKING CLEGANE
A
N
D
O
R

>So just skip the greyjoy scene, you won't miss anything
Why? More based Theon is always good.

>tfw Blackfish is literally the only character in the show who gives a fuck about oathbreaking

Might drop this show if he dies next ep

I want her to bear my children

62 Bears & Giant Liam Neeson vs Lord Bolton & 20 Good men HYPE

so plebbit theorized that jacquen was disguised as arya as a test and due to his fondness of arya. Additional proof given by how she is walking and how Jacquen's theme was playing during the bridge scene

what does Sup Forums think?

SIXTY TWO
I
X
T
Y

T
W
O

poor man}s Rachel Weisz

>Sansa before she became Goblin Queen of the North

BUT JOOOOOOON I WANT MORE MEN

>GOAT assassin
>Misses all vital organs
>There are literally 6 of them in this particular area of the body

Best Lyanna

best girl
best lady
best smile
best pout

H Y P E

Y

P

E

Cute!

it sounds kind of batshit crazy, but the walking thing is the one thing that makes me think it has some substance

arya does NOT walk like that, ever.

arya would have passed out and died within 30 seconds

this show is stupid

Next ep he murders Edmure because he wants to become king of Riverfell. You heard it here first

>actually confronts her before just slicing her throat

The faceless men are fucking noobs.

>They ruined the North plotline in one episode

>Wahhh CIA help me
>Wahhh Starks are dead
>Wahhh we only have 1 man to give you

Where the fuck is she from? Looks like a Hungarian Jew.

Pretty damn cute.

>"le im the lady of the nord xDD"
>"omg jon you can't fucking gather an army while im wheeping and sobbing and pretending to be a big girl or what gosh what a shitty half brother"
>"AHHH SAVE ME LITTLEFINGER"

Why is Sansa not dead yet?

LADY SANSHA

CONFIRMED

How much are the jews paying you?

No, that's just dumb

The starks have plot armor now, didn't you know?

>handsome rich guy marrying old ugly hag
why

Why would he be mad? Sansa withheld that info from him and she was being a stupid bitch for the 100th time. Wouldn't have to bitch about 62 good men if you just accepted the help.

Does anyone else feel like the hyped died with this episode? It was fun when it was a theory, but now that DnD is saying "YES THIS WILL DEFINITELY HAPPEN" it's kinda hard to give a shit.

why the FUCK would Starks fight for Targereayan

I would really hate it if a Ironborn-Dany-Stark coalition forms

It would make no sense for Ironborn and Stark to be on the same side, even though they have Boltons have a common enemy

It would even make less sense for Stark and Dany to be on the same side, even though they have the Lannisters as a common enemy

What if she wants to be Arya?

Like she covets the life Arya left behind and is baffled that Arya left and decided to become faceless.

think about it, theres no reason for Waif to actually hate Arya, except unless she's mad and shit that Arya chose the faceless life when Arya had a lot of choices to choose from, while Waif and the other faceless men we're given no choice at all..

She's a Russian jew as it happens

>Llyana's 62 Good men arrive in the battle
>They're actually full grown bears
>Battle ends with Jon riding a bear charging into Winterfell
>Tormund finally finishes his dry spell

Well, he did tell her to not make Arya suffer and she did anyway. I'll be surprised though if that turns out to be of relevance after all.

What happened to his waifu?

Not buying it.

>In one episode

did you not watch all of last season?

I watch the episode and get here and people are saying Arya is not the real one but Jaquen instead

You guys don't actually believe that right? D&D can't be this retarded right?

Calling it:
The big reveal will include Arya teleporting behind the waif
>nothing personnel

I imagine part of the plan would be luring them out with their small numbers to face them in the field, there's no way they could siege winterfell.

oh shit

>Implying it wasn't Syrio

snekfu

>unironically liking this season
7 episodes in and literally nothing has happened.

Who the fuck cares about Arya's plot when the Hound just came back.

Many shekels

more?

Every time Sansa speaks something retarded comes out of her mouth. If she hadn't let her emotions get the better of her they'd have The Vale on their side already.

Also she sounded way too Dany when she spoke to Lord Glover.
>MUH NAME (that I don't actually have anymore)

Bear Island seem top comfy lads

Would spend my life there/10

great refute
especially since she's been hiding since like episode 2
I think the music has significance too

fun insider fact that nobody will believe but I'll tell you anyway: D&D have two different endings for episode 10, and which one will be aired depends solely on the audience reaction to episode 9 ending (it's a pretty controversial thing, bookfags are gonna be mad)

it's sounds really plebbit

therefore D&D probably did it

This ep and ep 3 were actually tolerable. Season isn't as good as 1,2,3 and 4 but, is a bit better than 5.

Because they respect your shit and treat you right.

Pretty women will fuck your shit up. Look at Brendan and Johnny.

Pretty women are for fucking.
Ugly women are for marriage.

200% CONFIRMED
GET REAL CRAZY FUCKING HYPE

Why does the place where the Dothraki found Dany last season look so much like the Riverlands from this episode (Riverrun and where Hound was)?

>he's not rooting for the white walkers
shiggity diggity doo, human fucking shits

they are the same age, women just age differently

that's kind of why it may have some value. it's something so retarded that i can easily see D&D doing it

Thos tits were literally made for my mouth.

if only the actress played arya

My dad works for Nintendo and confirms this.

Cleganbowl fucking confirmed, 62 good m̶e̶n̶ Bears going to BTFO Ramsay's 20 good men. Is this the best episode of the season?

The Waif is in training like Arya. Jaqen told her to make it quick. This was her final test - she had to let go of the grudge against Arya, and kill her. A real Faceless Man wouldn't have drawn attention to herself. He'd have walked up and slit her throat from ear to ear, then pushed her into the river.

Instead, the Waif gutstabs Arya, twists the blade, then reveals herself to her target, so Arya knows who killed her. That's not being no one, and that means the Waif failed.

Only I don't get is, if that really was Jaqen as Arya, how will they explain the size difference? The magic face changing is one thing, but shrinking like that is kind of an asspull.

So is it normal in Bravos that if someone is bleeding like hell, nobody tries to help that person?
Sure if you look like a fucking homeless person, but Arya was wearing pretty decent clothes

We already know that ep 9 ends with LF saving Jon and company. Ramsay getting the shit beat out of him by Jon and then thrown in a cell. Also some Dany shit.

So he disguised himself as an alive person just to walk around Braavos for what exact purpose

It's stupid

It was Ayra, she'll find Lady Crane, get healed, kill the Waif and leave for Westeros

You idiots buy into some stupid shit

>you will never have chosen kids with her

I don't know how I've never thought about it that way. This is profound stuff.

>literally nothing has happened

More has happened in this season than any three previous seasons combined.

Yes.

>you will never cum in that hair

why live?

what's the point of money if you marry some ugly woman?
>like shit
women just dont care for themselves desu

WE NEED MORE MEN JON. BUT NOT THE 100'S OF MEN I'M NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT

Just watched episode 8 preview

Goddammit they completely fucked Jaime

>kinslaying has been treated as a total joke this season
>but we have to be reminded about how Stannis killing Renly was the worst thing ever

What Walder did Jamie slap in the show? It better not have been Black Walder, lads.

They never helped when she was being beaten with a stick, why would they start now?

Why do you care???

He is clearly a man and he knows what he wants, unlike most "men" in our generation. He probably knows beauty is skin deep and marriage is something special between two people.

Most men fall for "feminism" and "SJW" stuff meanwhile there are tons of conservative girls out there who wants a stable relationship and marriage.

Post yfw the Arya scene turns out to be
>muh faceless men face swap ruse

>Arya probably known she was in danger
>Daydream in Braavos
>Surprised an old lady stabs her

How retarded can you be ?