Sweden democrats is currently the second largest party in Sweden

>Sweden democrats is currently the second largest party in Sweden.
>We have already begun severely restricting immigration,
>We only have 66k Somalis and only around 5-7% of Sweden adhere to Islam.

But yeah, Sweden is totally irreherisable and dying guys.

>We only have 66k Somalis

That's quite a lot desu

Less Somalia per capita than Norway. And you don't see them being the center of memes because of it

SD is rapidly decreasing in polls lately. As the radical right in Norway, Finland and Denmark. It seems that those trends are dissapearing from the Nordic countries.

>Republicans control the State House and Senate
>Immigration from Somalia has been cut off.
>only around 25,000 Somalis
>Minnesota is literally the Sweden of America
Come on Gustav.

It's hard to judge as it's happening. We don't know in what numbers religious immigrants are losing their faiths/native Swedes are being converted.

Also get a better flag pic. The yellow in that one is too pale.

Retard, thats completely wrong, but assume IT wasn't, all other things i wrote are still true, not Caliphate material exactly desu

>ONLY around 5-7% of Sweden adhere to Islam

That's hardly enough to become a caliphate

>gustav iv

>only around 5-7% of Sweden adhere to Islam
>only

>And you don't see them being the center of memes because of it
because it's easier to make fun of you

France has more, Germany Will surpass us soon also, call them caliphates instead

>and only around 5-7% of Sweden adhere to Islam
>only

>only 5-7% adhere to Islam
>only
The population of Sweden is like 10 mil, 5-7% is quite a lot

>The population of the us is about 325 million, 1% is quite a lot

Our Somalis haven't developed disgusting parallel societies even close to the same degree as yours.

>We only have 66k Somalis
a lot for a little country like sweden.

My point still stands to YOUR country, 5% is huge for a small population like Sweden

It's proportionally the same as anywhere else. We're talking percentages, not absolute numbers.

It's only ever a problem if they're not distributed well enough. Sadly that is what was done and they were dumped in a couple of suburbs outside larger cities. But that's starting to change.

It's less than 1% of the population.

Actually knowing Somalis from there that moved here you do have them.

>somali per capita
kek

Yes, but they aren't causing nearly as much trouble. Most of them assimilate. There was a problem with immigrant gangs in the early 2000's, but things have calmed down now.

>only

sweden is fine
fuck off to Sup Forums with this shit

>66k Somalis

considering that they fuck like rabbit you will have over a lillion soon sucking from your welfare.

>actually getting upset over Sup Forums memes

That's right.

The damage has already been done, but still better late than never

>hillbilly living who's never left his village knows more about sweden than a swede

Australians live in their own, isolated world, their opinions on international events must be disregarded.

lol sweden a shit

Why so triggered? There rape statistics were one of the highest in the world, and you don't have to be Swedish to know that

>I've never been to Oslo

>and only around 5-7% of Sweden adhere to Islam

This is a lot, seriously. Be careful.

>Flag
Surprising

your country is a shithole

>5-7% of Sweden adhere to Islam
Holy shit

>only
>while not counting all the others that are not muslim
>5-7

It's not se that have a lot, it's your country which has very little, those numbers are common in western europe.
Explain why you feel that way

66k Absolute home erectuses.

wew Petterson wew

>only have 66k Somalis
>Only

Also, let's see those Iraqi/Irani numbers. Betcha those are a bit closer to the Sweden YES we know and hate.

Ain't shit compared to France, for example. Also, it's not an official statistic, it counts "people who are, or have parents who are, from a muslim majority country". But literally all of the Iranians who live here are atheists (commies and other leftists who got the fuck out when the muzzies had their chimpout back when), all the Syrians who came here before the war were christians, as are many of come here now, same for lebanese and the like, many of the Iraqis are either Christian or Druze. Kurts are all commies (and atheists).

Not saying it's good, but the LOL SWEDISTAN CALIPHATE meme is fucking stupid. Espeically since the border's fucking closed now.

>all of their arabs are not muslim
>still have a 7% population of muslims
the arab/african population is probably at 15 or more

Not really a huge issue, see . Hell, many of them actually VOTE for the Sweden Democrats since they left their shitholes to get away from the kind of people piling into Europe now.

Also, the Iranians are integrated as fuck, usually well educated and have decent jobs. Granted, the Iranians were and issue in the late 70s and 80s before they settled in.

>only 5-7%
isn't that about the highest percentage of muslims in all of europe (yes higher than germany and england too)?

Is it because of Trump?

>15% russian adhere to Islam
>bastion of the white race

I wanted to be generous with numbers, i think official statistics are around 5% or something, thats average west european Numbers, and much less than France and probably soon germany

It's not because of anything, he's actively lying because he wants sweden to fail

Learn to read, HUEmonkey, the 7% estimate is BASED ON the assumption that people from muslim majority cunts are muslims, when many who come from there are not (usually this is a huge part of why they left because being a non-muzzie in a sharia shithole sucks ass). We don't HAVE official statistics for this since doing statistics on religious affiliation isn't allowed. The closest you can get is to check the registers on religious congregations, i.e actual card carrying members in religious organizations. If you do so, you arrive at a number closer to 1% of the population for muslims (aroudn 100-110 000 membes in the congregations). And that's TOTAL, it also includes members in weird half-muslim cults like Ahmadiyya or whatever they're called (who are not actually muslims accoridng to other muslims). Also includes "moderate muslims" like turkish congregations etc.

>probably soon germany
I'd like to say the AfD will fix this in September, but even if they take care of the refugee crisis, we still have all those legal Turkish immigrants lol

what about second generation

You know damm well Merkel is getting a 3rd Term, your country is fucked beyond belief and you're going to drag us down with you again when she ultimatley causes the Eu to collapse.

Enternal Kraut, forver cursed.

I wish you luck, but as IT stands rn Sweden Democrats have higher support

Also included, like I said, the only "true" statistic we have is members in congregations. The 7% number is based on being from a muslim cunt or having parents who are, so second generation is included. Just like with western kids though the second generation is less religious than the previous generations.

>5-7%

Estimate based on populations before the floodgates were opened.

It's over 10% now.

>You know damm well Merkel is getting a 3rd Term
4th term*

Jesus fucking Christ Hans

need to have 33k somali gfs

Are you retarded? they might be slightly early statistics but since then we've restricted immigration heavily so it inceeasing tjat much is unlikely

Sweden is lost. Don't try to save this piece of shit """country""".

Yes it is likely mudshit

maybe they'll wise up like we did after electing the same guy a 4th time.

>white people will be bred out of existence by blacks and Arabs in Europe
JUST

Isn't Germany like filthy rich, merkel can't be that bad seeing as how Germany is the economic powerhouse of Western Europe

>this level of denial

I want to kiss you.

What constitutes rape in Sweden is incredibly lax.

Please don't tell me you mean PS with "radical right"

Their decreased support is completely unrelated case

Rape statistics mean jack shit.
A woman who goes to a club and willingly drinks and goes to a hotel room to fuck two horny guys isn't seen as a rape victim in christian romania. But she is in sweden.

Integrating into am underclass that can't get job regardless of their education since Norwegians ate blatant as fuck with fucked up hiring practices. All those Somalis left to find a job abroad.

That said Muslims are filth that should be cleansed from the planet.

It's not about numbers, it's about politics. It's the politicians saying swedes have no culture, the tv campaigns saying swedes should also integrate in the "new sweden" and that sweden will never be what it was ever gain. It's the absurd, over the top orwellian propaganda that people mock.

Shut up retard.
I'm alright with being seen as filth by the moralless nation of US.

Well I'm glad we can go our separate ways amicably.

Myself in a non-Muslim filth infested world and yourself in a pillar of flame.

Oh yeah? We do love ourselves and I don't suspect a civil war here anytime soon but I don't know if the same can be said about united sharters, seeing the riots

Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo would be great.
>cleanse cali, illiniois and the ne
>use it as an excuse to purge all muslim filth
>pick 3 or 4 muslim nations to blame and cleanse
What a time to be alive.

Do you know nobody will cooperate with them?

Even if they get 40% (unlikely!), 60% will be against them. They will unite against muh nazis.

To stop this nationalists have to get over half votes which will never happen.

Making sure my father and brother living in Sverige both vote SD