Sieges are dull. And i wanted to see you in person, get the measure of you

>Sieges are dull. And i wanted to see you in person, get the measure of you

>Well, now you have.

>Aye, now i have. I'm disappointed

They really couldnt fucking put "You always disappoint, kingslayer"? Why are they such fucking hacks?

What's the difference, autismo?

exactly so why change it, autismo

What a pathetic little bitch.

Please kill yourself.

You deserve to die and if I knew where you lived I would kill you and your whole family

"You always disappoint" cuts to how Jaime disappointed everyone in his family. It's more personal and character-driven.

'I'm disappointed' only suggests that he's disappoitned in that particular moment in time, thus leaving room for redemption.

"You always disappoint" suggests that he's always been a fuckup, and almost certainly will remain one. It's a harsher insult.

hang yourself fucking autist

>I still love Cersei reeeee

That preview really killed all the hype I had for this storyline. Why the fuck are D&D such hacks?

Blackfish didn't live with Jaime, so there's no way he would know if he always disappoints.

I don't get it. I thought the show already surpassed the books, why are people still talking about certain scenes like they have book sources to use?

see

I'm for this. It also goes to whether Jaime will ever redeem himself. Small differences in how scenes are worded have much larger impacts on the viewer and enhance the quality of the show. Can't all be boobs and dragons.

Some of the storylines from the book haven't been explored yet. The siege at Riverrun in one of 'em.

so they're taking old stories and moving them out of the chronological order?

Never fucking reply to my thread again unless you're going to contribute.

>>>/reddit/

Did anyone hope he would just pull out a bow and shoot Radmure right then and there?

>redditors triggered this hard

user isn't ready

I think they legitimately go out of their way to piss off the book fans Tbh.

We can ill afford another shitty book adaption.