What's this fucker's endgame?

What's this fucker's endgame?

Is it really as simple as destroying Westeros and engulfing the world in ice? Or is his motivation a little more complex?

His entire existence is a result of the Children creating them to fight men. So I guess he really is just a plot device for the impending doom of humanity.

It's to at last we will destroy the jedi, at last we will have revenge

He's the poor man's Lich King. He is to Arthas what Go-Bots were to the Transformers.

some men just want to see the world freeze

how does everybody know his name now?

to purge the realm of human fucking shits of course

Nice contribution there champ.

t. Sup Forumseddit

So mad

Why don't they just pull the dagger out of him

Yes, both Preston and GRRM confirmed it.

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

>kills women and children
>revives women and children as zombies to serve in his army
He's just there to kill humans. What noble cause could he have besides saving the planet from those ebil humans.

Let me guess how this is going to end

>the good guys win
>the bad guys lose

>the good women win
>the bad guys lose

He's the true hero of the story. The message of the story is that war is bad and that all men do is lust for power and do savage things to each other when they play their games.

He wants to purge men and create a utopia of immortal ice people that get along without conflict or strife. The Wights aren't mindless puppets as you're led to believe, they're just enlightened.

Is it just me or does he (and his human form from the flashback) look quite a bit like Tywin?

>Bran, in charge of not going back in time, stopping the men vs. Weedloli wars so none of this shit happens in the first place.

>create a utopia
lol how is this faggot the hero again

yeah, i dont recall him introducing himself at all.

Also why did he turn a baby into a little blue dood?

his point is to protect the light of the island, which is also a cork.

nice meme bro ;)

Did he make his own costume? I don't really see wights sitting down and doing arts and crafts for them due to the whole dead thing.

Does the white walkers have these little get-togethers where they compare pauldrons?

#mad

I'm just mad they recast him, smfh, he was awesome in Hardhome and now he's just... blah...

His existence only serves the function of being killed by a dragon.