Browns vs Falcons

Kickoff at 8:00

>over rated quarterback bowl

READY AS FUCK!!

I'm ready for my yearly reminder we traded out of Julio

mfw RG3 breaks every bone in his body McCowen dies of chin cancer and Terrelle Pryor wins one for da land

Kessler*

FTFY

The upside is that Kyle Shanahan continues being terrible.

He has Alex Mack back though in his zone blocking scheme. Nobody better to pave the way and call out the assignments.

>It's another Indians and Browns play at the same time episode

Salazar out already after 1.3 innings. Wasn't pitching well. Tito put him in the pen to throw for a while. Crockett is on the hill.

RG3rdstring is going to look good tonight, right? I mean, nevermind his two blown out knees, and he gets hit every play, he's still going to pull it together, right?

Yeah I forgot about that. It'll be interesting to see what that offense looks like now. I know Mack played a huge role in keeping the line sorted out throughout the game under Kyle.

It was only 1 inning, but thank you for letting my post go to your head.

He flourished and had his best season under Shanahan.

Is this the year Cleveland finally becomes a dominant sports city?

He'll be fine. He won't get injured until they are one game away from the playoffs

He really should have started a game in Columbus. Hindsights a bitch though.

You're welcome.

I don't get it

Your mom did.

Agreed. It's good that he isn't injured badly. I'd hate to see ZMac or House back in the rotation.

Lol

>keanu neal time
somebody gon git kilt

Probably not but I'm prepared to be let down

Liberty's in Solon, Maple Heights, Brunswick, Parma Heights, Vermillion. Ahummmmmmmm!

I really think I lose a piece of myself every time I hear that

>Browns

>Hue literally trying to make the team into a contender for Joe Thomas
>"He deserves to be on a team that contends for the division"

Beautiful

I wonder if they play that fucking jingle full blast through a loudspeaker at all their dealerships, all day and night.

>worrilow with the whiff
get this idiot off

If not....I wonder if you could rent one of those psyops sound systems, and set it up across the street from their dealerships, and just blast them all fucking day with it, until they change the shit.

>Falcons D actually stopping someone on 3rd & short

>Flag
>Flag
Boy I missed football

>Browns commentators think Pryor has the edge on Trufant

Fucking lmao are these retards serious?

>MFW it's the Browns and not the Panthers

Yeah but its the Browns.

In terms of size, yeah

I don't tolerate canadians

MFW Browns go three and out in under a minute....

They almost got a first down though. This is an improvement.

This run defense is so fucking bad, holy shit

Well, there's Julio

Julio is a beast

No Streams???

red zone

JULIO
U
L
I
O

It's sad we get happy for a "almost"

All part of the grand strategy my man. First we go three and out in under 10 seconds, then we lure them into a lull, then play like shit the rest of the game and lose it. And then we lose all the preseason games and look like shit, and lull everybody into thinking we suck. Then we go 0-16 this year, and they lull like a motherfucker. Then we get tons of draft picks, and every one of them turns out to be a bust, and everyone is like, "What the fuck is going on with that team!?" and they lull like silly faggots. Then....i dunno, i guess we fuck their wives or something while they're watching tv.

Julio is a big black beast

Iiitttttsssssss thhhiirrrddddd dooowwwnnnn
>Halloween theme

ty based freeman

I couldnt find any so I set up a trial nfl.com gamepass account. Ill delete it after the game so Im not charged lol

Hey, good thing we're stopping the run this year too!

Fuck off faggot. You Cleveland faggots don't get to act all "woe is me" anymore.

F R E E M A N

Anyone who expected a major improvement is nuts. I pretty much figured the season as a wash anyway. Just wanting to see the young players start making progress, hopefully rapid progress. If they happen to win a few during the season, I'm happy.

ahahahaha
>browsn

The falcons converted like what, four 3rd downs?

Name 1 (ONE) better manlet RB in the league than Freeman

As is tradition

I do like the direction the management is taking. Hopefully it pays off in three years or so

Why not? Because we won a championship in a sport that nobody cares about?

He's a golden state bandwagoner still asspained

Gurley

>in a sport that nobody cares about

What are the odds that Gilbert gets the axe in the first round of cuts?

>juking out the camera operator

Ayyeeee

>nigger ball
>anything other then keeping the criminals occupied with little more than peaches and baskets
K den

>6'1
>manlet

Not incredibly high, if we had better CBs though he would absolutely be on the block

Okay, run with Crowell, next, a screen.

>Browns trying to kill RG-exploding-Knee

Fucking redzone sucking Pennsylvania dick when that game is on NFL Network. Fuck the Steelers and the Eagles.....

He actually slides now. He'll be alright.

Look at Pryor being elite.

>trufant
wait what

Boom, we won't give up that easily, Atlanta

Apparently.

T-Peezy legit looks serviceable as a wide receiver

He straight up burned Trufant. He is special.

You know what I like about that play? That we keep doing it during the preseason, with the exact same route and player, so that everybody knows exactly what to look for when we start playing real football.

>Joe Thomas' reaction
You'd think they just won a game. He jumped off the goddamn bench and pumped his fist like a kid. It's awesome.

>burning Trufant
do my eyes deceive me?

God damn Pryor you glorious tattoo getting motherfucker

lol

Trufant always plays like ass in the preseason and then goes godmode in the regular season. No surprise here.

>RGIII just threw a touchdown to Terrelle fucking Pryor
this is the bizzaro world isn't it

>h..he...he meant to look like ass

Seriously, what the hell? I'd need to rewatch it but I didn't realize that was trufant

Pryor has crazy physical tools, if he start to figure it out at receiver he could be really damn good

We were totally gonna surprise them with our fast and tall WR running a go route

THERE'S BEEN A BREAK IN THE TIMELINE

?

I'm just telling you the trend in Trufant's career. He's always looked like shit in preseason since his rookie season.

Both of these teams are shit. Fucking shit. Feel bad for liking them

It was kind of a cheap one, the Browns pulled a backyard football and lined up before the defense could get ready. Trufant was trailing from the start.

This is 100% normal and to be expected during the regular season, but like the browns user said why would you do that to put it on tape for your opponents, kek. Congrats on your preseason TD

>a FUCKING LEAF

>MFW the Falcons 11-5

Lol, that cheap shot on the kicker.