This is pretty much the gold standard as Olympics go, right?

This is pretty much the gold standard as Olympics go, right?

Literally the 2nd worst Olympics ever

Literally the 1st worst Olympics ever

Pretty much the best organised and planned there has ever been.

Pekin is clearly the GOAT

Based chinks

isn't that the one where we won a shit ton of medals

bottom 3 olympics

You'll have to be more specific.

Best in recent years:

Beijing
Athens
Sydney
London
Rio

sydney was gold standard, london is only beat as worst by a bombing and this huemonkey abomination

Cuckold boyle embarrassed the nation filling the opening ceremony with niggers

>XXI olympics

Gold - Beijing
Silver - Rio
Bronze - London

I agree

Spot the paki

Rio has been shit, your facilities are fucking awful, no one is turning up to watch events, you've forced competitors to swim/row/paddle in piss and shit, your diving venue is stupid and ill-thought.

Worse than Atlanta

>that flag
>that post

>literal monkeys in half empty stadia full of shit, piss and green water booing athletes
Yeah, no.

even rio is better.

>Silver - Rio

It looks like Lisa Simpson giving bart simpson a BJ

>aids-riddled favela monkey incapable of defending his shit olympics.

Beijing was the best by a longshot

Spot on

>Silver - Rio

Nice hate.

Good post.

True though

Rio is being that bad? Oh.
I hate my country and suspect this Olympics will come to be seeing like that but this always hurts me.

>believing that
>acting like a frog
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The only argument here is between London and Beijing.

To all those who hated London 2012 can you put into words what you feel was shit about it?

>>>/55cancer/

It's probably the worst except for maybe Munich where a literall bunch of terrorists killed people

When even Reddit hates everything about it, you know you fucked up

Can anyone actually specify why they think certain olympics are better or worse than each other?

For example, Brazil is shit for the following reasons
>empty stadiums
>ugly stadiums
>green water
>BOOing from the crowds
>horrible conditions for the athletes (e.g. brown tap water)

Beijing >>>>>>>>>>>>> London = Rio tbqh

London was gr8 if you ignore all the diversity

The 1980s Olympics at Los Angeles is universally hailed as the greatest Olympics of all time

Also we raped you at that London olympics

Like, we won waaaay more than anyone else.

What diversity? You mean a 10 minute piece in the opening ceremony that was vastly overshadowed by all the other pieces like Pandemonium and the torch lighting?

Stupid Maori cunt

>Also we raped you at that London olympics

You win every Olympics, no one finds it interesting anymore

>shittiest opening cerimony ever
>terrorist attack done by a christian American citizen because reasons
>at least 2 dead
>probably over a dozen foreigners dead overall
>at least 111 wounded in just said attack
>lack of quality food
>Coca-Cola monopoly
>small crowds
>literally the only olympics to have the IOC president NOT call it the "best Olympics ever" ever
>instantly forgotten
>we'll do better next time we host it guys I swear!

Like this Olympics?

Great opening ceremony, don't really remember the rest. Solid Olympics, but Beijing was by far the comfiest

Isnt this the one that had multiple events going at the same time and then sold passes to all of them at once, blatantly ripping people off?

>Lisa Simpson giving a blowjob

>You should get tired of being bullies because we're tired of being bullied

Piss off loser. Only winners get to make demands.

good list

Beijing saw the dawn of GOATNESS from Bolt and Phelps. The facilities where/are more impressive. There was also significant competition between US and Beijing. The ceremonies are a tie.

I think after Beijing it is probably Barcelona, for GOAT HEART.

That did happen. Someone always trying to scheme during the olympics. Nothing happened this year in brazil, except for that one guy that got arrested for trying to resell tickets or some bullshit.

>1980s olympics
>in LA

the 1980s olympics were in Moscow you fat fuck. They were the ones that America refused to go to because they're massive faggots.

The 1984 Olympics were in LA and 16 countries didn't go because America were being faggots in 1980.

>McDonald's ran a promotion entitled "When the U.S. Wins, You Win" where customers scratched off a ticket with the name of an Olympic event on it, and if the U.S. won that event then they would be given a free menu item: a Big Mac for a gold medal, an order of french fries for a silver medal, and a Coca-Cola for a bronze medal. The promotion became a near financial disaster due to the Soviet boycott which led to the U.S. winning far more Olympic medals than expected.

>yfw americans nearly bankrupted McDonalds by eating too many free burgers

if Bolt had ran everyday the stadium would've been full always and this would've been 1 of the best Olympics ever when it comes to athletism

>Come to Sup Forums
>people talking about Brazil and being nice
>Brazilians starts the meme that brazil is shit
>people start to believing on that
>"Why anyone like Brazil anymore?"
>"let's pretend is just memes"

We are receiving more negative news from the entire globe for our country problems than africa ever did because off this behavior.

You should never have been given the Olympics to start with tbf

ITT: British delusion

Você deve ser autista né

Wew lad

Sim, mas não consigo parar.

Cutest hue picture ever.

Bejing was boring tough

Why the fuck was bejing so great? Bejing was just soulless compared to London. London still has the gold medal imo and it had the best memes.

I was referring to our olympics when I said 80s olympics, Auslard. And nobody gives a fuck about commies

>GOAT Olympics
>boring
Is it because you were 5 and couldn't understand what was going on, Magnus?

Bolt and Phelps

Phelps is fucking boring though.

Of the Olympics i've watched

London > Beijing > Athens > Rio

What's the worst/best Olympics ever?

Worst was Atlanta.
Best was London/Beijing

>Bolt and Phelps

One is okay and the other one is just boring as fuck.

>Bejing was just soulless compared to London.
Am I being memed on? London was the most soulless boring garbage ever. What the hell brought London 2012 to life?

Why are Canadians always so desperate to get the attention of British people? It's like when a teenage boy punches the girl he likes in the arm. We get it, you want the friendly rivalry that the Aussies have with us, well go and get good at cricket or rugby and come back.

Ah look, it's the GB-hating Swedecuck that gets BTFO in every thread.

they are still the reason why people view a Beijing as the best

when it was swimming time everybody wanted to know if Phelps was gonna go full DJ Khaled and win another gold and when it was /track/ time Bolt made history

If you're able to answer that question, feel free to do so instead.

what a surprise.

>when it was swimming time everybody wanted to know if Phelps was gonna go full DJ Khaled and win another gold

this didn't happen (outside of America)

Beijing was shit aside from le swimming American and le fast Jamaican

Still blows my mind that he could celebrate like that with still 10-15m to go. Truly GOAT

It was boring because it was just generic desu, Chang Ibn Ahmed

Olympics PLUS Paralympics?
London's the only good/great one where BOTH events actually came together.

Just Olympics?
London/Sydney
Beijing
Athens
Rio

>tokyo is four years away

fml

The opening was gold standard. The rest was mediocre compared to Beijing.

more than enough to make it better.

Beijing really was pretty boring though.

Our crowds actually went to the paralympics too.
I bet the rio ones will be a ghost town, since the olympics have been half empty

>generic
>historic moments made
>GOAT opening
There were these little things too. I remember everyone being super into table tennis for a while because we were hoping for Jörgen Person to steal a medal in their home country. Ultimately failed, but still pretty darn cool how caught up everyone got. Honestly, 2008 Olympics were just incredible. There's a reason everyone still talks about it to this day. Did you even follow it when it was going on? How old were you?

>There's a reason everyone still talks about it to this day.
Not really. People are talking about Rio.

Your post is 100% bs, Chang. And also how well our country does not
mean a great Olympics. No one really gives a shit about table tennis
outside of China and a minority in Sweden. The Opening was just boring and soulless. Of course Sup Forums loves bejing because they are a bunch of yellow fever c*cks

>yea, phelpswinslol and boltwinslol
>historic moments

pick one

Do you ever talk to people outside of your house? Were you like a neet hikkikomori in 2008? That's really the only explanation I can think of. I honestly feel sorry for you senpai. You missed a hell of a fun 2-3 week period.

Beijing
Sydney
London
Athens

Rio to be determined

not an argument and also how dare people think and do different things than me

t. reddit

>You win every Olympics
>2008

>not an argument
Oh you're one of those guys. That explains a fair bit. Anyways this isn't about what you thought. Rather about what you saw, or in this case didn't see. The hype for Beijing was fucking incredible. Everyone was talking about it. You couldn't escape it if you tried. It's fucking unbelievable that you didn't notice it. What the fuck were you doing that August?

t. reddit

Atlanta
Beijing
Sydney
London
Athens

Fix'd

Who gives a fuck about the housing conditions. None of that shut affects the viewers. In terms of entertainment it's been great. Bolt, DE Grasse, ledecky, Phelps, USA women getting btfo in soccer and volleyball etc.

It didn't lose money.
Everyone in the country doubted it until the opening ceremony and then immediately got behind it.
Extremely good attendances, to the extent that a few empty corporate seats led to protests leading to even more tickets being released.
No real bullshittery incidents.

Quality locations with real history(Tennis on Wimbledon Centre Court, Horse Guards parade for the beach volleyball, Archery at Lords, Greenwich park for horsey shit), even the new stadia wasn't half bad.

Carried straight over into the paralympics, they felt like a combined event. I doubt that will ever happen again.

Beijing was pretty good but not excellent, it did feel a bit soulless, although I am obviously biased.

You sound exactly like those lefties who think any event that is hosted
outside a white country is incredible and also everyone talked about london and rio as well, it's the olympics for fuck sake and also nothing
was special with bejing desu, it was just another third world country hosting
a world event

Your opening ceremony was an abomination and your country is cucked beyond belief.

>You sound exactly like those lefties who think any event that is hosted
>outside a white country is incredib
Yeah, that was about what I'd expected from your kind. Can't have a single normal conversation without shit having to turn into race debate. God you're fucking deplorable. Have sex you loser.

I can't believe you even dare to rate Pékin's Olympics. That was a social nightmare, people were deported, forced to attend the venues, forbidden to talk to the journalists...
Pic related was part of the process: clean the streets during 15 days at all cost.

t. abo

Nah he will be a chinky