Kraut hate thread

>Soon to be more cucked than us
>Has lost pretty much every war in It's history (including german states like Prussia) and those you've won you won by cheating.
>Eternally cucked by the frogs.
0/10 country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please don't be mean to the Krauts. They are nice.

>T. Hans Schnitzeldorf
Sorry 1/8 kraut, not this day

>Eternally cucked by the frogs.
Rofl, man. They won literally every war against the frogs.

Krauts are kind-hearted and polite posters unlike swedes.

OP is right.
t. True German

Kys Ivan
>Napoleonic wars
Total btfo throughout
>Franco-Prussian war
Spammed artillery
>Ww1
Frog victory
>Ww2
Despite best efforts, they never broke the french spirit. Frog victory

Did a German guy fuck your crush Karl Gustav?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk
We gave them their shit-fetish;^)

brazilians are even more brown and disgusting than sandniggers

wtf I hate sweden now

Anything bad comitted against krauts is not an atrocity.

tbqh I have a little of faith on Germans, at lesast I knew there's some resistence with Merkel policies, unlike the Swedes, who totally embrace importing criminals and oportunists as ''refugees''

We German Brazilians are the true heirs of Germanic civilization, once you ruin Europe again we will exterminate your inferior kind and repopulate our rightful home.

My ancestors are smiling at me, Kraut.
Can you say the same?

This.

WE

Alternative for germany doesn't even have +10% support, and they keep importing TONS of immigrants.

While Sweden democrats is the second largest party and we've begun to severily restrict immigration

You can't fight sandniggers with even more sandniggers. The refugees look like civilised aryans compared to you apes and your ape ancestors.

t. Ahmed

WUZ

Wtf I love Sweden now

GERMANS

Argentinians are cool unlike brazilians, I don't want a fight with you

>not kaisers
ya blew it

Haha cuck

Typical behaviour of a bullied kid, trying to redirect their problems to others. Sad!

>ultra cuck calling othet people cucks

I have to agree with you, that we wuz german thing is annoying

Sweden has nothing on German culture and history. Germany is the foundation of Europe only Italy comes close

We are equally cucked, only difference is that we have a proud, successfull history

>successfull history
Yeah, like that one time where we lost all of Finland. Good times!

Germany never had the success that we had when we were a great power

Only the inferior krauts stayed, while the brave ones went to rebuild civilization in another continent and plan for the inevitable reconquest in the future.

It's too late for you, there will be no place for you in the future. I would be sorry if I didn't care so much about my Race.

Why do you keep making all these fucking threads shitting on other countries? It's fucking pathetic.

They beat the fuck out of France and established themselves as a super power out of nowhere. We just lost a lot of land we didn't have to lose. Hindsight is 20/20 but still, we did fuck up majorly a couple of times.

you mean the pussy faggots fled the country. also there are no germans or germanics in brazil. The only diaspora we have is in america.

Haha, wrong. Fuck of Germanyboo

t. somali/muzzie

Whatever you say Mahmoud

You're a fucking afghani yourself nigger.