Pacific Rim 2 Gets Boyega

deadline.com/2016/06/john-boyega-pacific-rim-sequel-star-wars-the-force-awakens-1201767756/

How do you feel about the fedora movie of 2013 gettign this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0D-ot2tso8
youtube.com/watch?v=sH_6iFYiryY
imgur.com/agwhPkR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Might've actually been interested if it were daisy ridley.

fucking faggot weeb movie.

At least it's not Daisy

She's hideous enough to star as a monster.

Don't really give a fuck about the actors as long as they don't get in the way too much.

He's playing Idris Elbows son

>“It is undeniable that with all his talent and natural charm, John stands out amongst today’s generation of young leading men,” said Parent.

>Said del Toro: “I am very proud and happy to welcome John into a fantastic sandbox. The Pacific Rim universe will be reinforced with him as a leading man as it continues to be a multicultural, multi-layered world. ‘The World saving the world’ was our goal and I couldn’t think of a better man for the job.”

Well, this could be interesting.

>Idris Elba's Son
Y'know to be honest I'm not surprised.

Good for him, he was the brightest point of TFA.

>In addition to his on-camera role, Boyega has also been added as a producer alongside his partner in his new film single Upper Room Productions, Femi Oguns.

It's degeneracy of movies

Pacific Rim was boring.

does this mean the main character from the last isnt coming back or what i liked him

The shocker here is that pacific rim gets a sequel, I mean what the fu...

Most likely they'll get Hunham back.

Boyega will probably just be like continuing his father's legacy, trying to follow in his footsteps by piloting a Jaeger.

surely they will get the japanese chick back too if they're going for muh asian audience

>That entire del Toro quote
Wtf is that spick a racist?

you can bet boyega will black someone

all hype lost

KILL Whitey 2

U wot m8?

Oh yeah, no question.

The whole Humanity Fuck Yeah theme they've got wouldn't work if it was all whites. The World saving The World, as they said in the article.

I kinda liked that theme by the way, it made diversity not only make sense, but actually contribute to the plot.

>Pacific Rim 2

Are they actually making this? I saw the first high at the dollar theater and it was unbelievably terrible. I never imagined it would warrant a sequel.

Well that's just, like, your opinion man.

people that dislike pacific rim make me sick

knowing that you disliked it makes me discredit everything you say about anything afterwards

You know who John Boyega is?

A nigger.

Cause respectable black men aren't put in movies because of diversity quotas, they stand out on their own.

That'll all ol' John'll be, I reckon. A nigger.

not even going to torrent.
you like shitting in a nice movie and expecting me to take it cannon and watch it?

enjoy youre multicultural world, i wont.

atleast you wont be bitching that were torrenting it.

I'd rather watch Evangelion for the same plot with a catchy theme song.

Pacific Rim is outstanding and I will touch your bum if you disagree

Another movie I won't watch. Why do they have to put niggers in every movie nowadays?

>people who aren't big fat plebs like me make me sick
>why don't you like tasteless trash like pacific rim and The Force Awakens???

hmmm what should i do with my hard fucking earned money...

OH I KNOW

lets go spend 15$ to watch the ugly thug monkey get more roles and money. cause of diversity casting...

i dont remember th enigger in american ninja getting casted for diversity....

how about fuck no?

Anime movie aren't for everyone don't worry about it

There was a black guy in the first movie though.

"Black people? In MY movies?" - Sup Forums

>black
>people

yadda yadda

Exactly.

and now she'll get BLACKED

Based, he was one of the only parts of TFA that I liked. Pacific Rim is my favorite movie this decade, hopefully the sequel will live up to the original.

gb2r

This desu, he turned out to be one of the only salvageable characters in TFA.

Oh so the rumers were true they are putting king kong in pacific rim. Thats one way to save on cgi.

Yeah... he didnt look as much as an ape as byonga.

So it takes place in the future? How's that going to work, a new rift in a volcano or some shit? I was kind of hoping for a prequel.

Not if they want the chinese audience, remember chinese are racist fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=z0D-ot2tso8

BIG

I was actually hype until Pacific Rim finally came out and turned out to be extremely meh.
I wasn't ecpecting PR2 to be any different but lol that blackwashing. I don't like this nigger much. Looks too much like an ape and he's a bit of a niggery dipshit based on what he does off screen.

D R O P P E D

I might disagree to make you touch my bum.

I seriously think Boyega might be the only person in this Franchise reboot that will have a steady, respectable career outside of Star Wars. I genuinely like the guy.

No.

>his wife's son

You're just mad that he'll be fucking your are waifu.

LARGE

I wouldn't be surprised if Boyega's interest in producing and acting in PR2 was what pulled the project from development hell tbqh.

I guess he's playing King Kong

So black guy doesn't take care or mention his son but takes care of petite Asian girl.

I only hope that they will not go with Hollywood's current trend of "change the composer for the sequel and don't reuse any of the themes from the previous movie". Ramin Djawadi's score was perfect for the first one, and if they do the same thing Marvel Studios did to Iron Man's soundtracks, I will rage.
youtube.com/watch?v=sH_6iFYiryY

I felt he's a good actor, but direction was hit or miss for him. He felt sort of like a ham, but I'm not sure if that was due to his acting or because TFA's script demanded he act like a buffoon.

Hope he finds his own little jap loli to raise and then BLACKED

>muh asian audience
More like Asian fetishist audience. It's always the white guy with the asian girl.
I wouldn't mind it so much if Asian men apparently don't get any sex and/or romantic relationships outside of movies specifically in Asia. I assume that Latino guys sort of feel the same way, but they at least have the Fast/Furious series to sort of work with. Hollywood is racist as shit.

Don't you threaten me with a good time.

>white people are making movies that appeal to themselves

Somebody stop them!!!

B A S E D

It was a fun movie. Something to watch just for the sheer stupidity + giant robots vs aliens.

But I don't think it needed a sequel.

The people from other countries that are minorities in America don´t really care about that at all. We know it is just a movie and that you yanks are like that, nothing that can be done like that.
We also don´t feel the need to be "represented" or pandered since it isn´t even our movie to begin with.
I've been watching films with white people all my life and not even once have I though "man, there are too many white people in these movies.

>Boyega trained at the Identity School of Acting in Hackney,[14] and appeared in Six Parties at the National Theatre and Category B at the Tricycle Theatre prior to being offered a role in the 2011 film Attack the Block.

Don't overblow it, you silly sausage. It's Hollywood deciding to be selectively multicultural in an attempt to stop looking racist. While still being racist.
It's one thing to market successfully to you main audience, it's another to say that you've achieved diversity while maintaining the status quo of selective disenfranchisement of people that don't actually fit in with the profit-making part. Hypocrisy.
Also, last I checked, these movies were international as well.

You say that as if it were factual that racism is a bad thing.

Boyega is my nigga, good for him

adam driver

>feminist
>waifu

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

Without Del Toro's direction, however, I don't have much faith in the movie. Maybe I'll be wrong, since he is still producing it at least, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

no she will be his teacher/sister and she will hate him at first but create a sibling love missing their dad together. Man i'm legit hyped

It was definitely the script. Boyega overcame crappy writing.

also, I know this will probably not happen but I'm also okay with it. Only, thing I'm worried is that this daredevil director will fuck it up.

with john playing young idris?
that could probably work but i'm glad it's new. and apparently it's called maelstorm.

i would be surprised if that movie gets released, that movie keeps getting delayed and pushed back by the company

apparently boyegas new studio is co-producing it probably the only reason why it's getting made.

They've secured a Star Wars lead actor as an actor and producer, they're not gonna throw it away.

The first one was one of the worst movies I've ever seen

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

This is awesome. Now they can cast Daisy Ridley as Rei.

Dropped.

WE

DROPPED

Not like I was excited about Pacific Rim 2 but I definitely will not see it now.

This

Him and Oscar Isaacs cameos were the only good parts of the movie

Why are Sup Forumscucks so angry

WE

Nobody likes your shit memes

>says the autist standing in the corner

Shut the Fuck up

You're a reverse Sup Forumstard

>File: agwhPkR.png (225 KB, 779x600
>imgur.com/agwhPkR
Why do you pretend to be a local of Sup Forums when you're a tourist?

Whoa guys he's about to start swinging like Sonic the Hedgehog we better back up

>local of Sup Forums
LMAO ur right I don't Browse this shit board

his hips are huge. Why was he ever cast in action movies?

Does this dude have ovaries or something?

This is Booga? I'd smash his boypussy and have him begging for more. Cum would be his food source.