Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2IovnCtFqrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when he fucked yo momma

Somewhere around Don't mess with Zohan

Sandler was actually pretty good up until around 2004-2007 ish

Was he ever good?

When he was born

This kike RAT ruined comedies for too long.

in this interview, you can tell he is so rich and comfortable, and no drive - essentially retired, and is just coasting

youtube.com/watch?v=2IovnCtFqrE

it doesnt matter. everyday plebs still fucking frolic to his films. he's one of the best cons on the century

it was never good
actually consider drinking bleach

sandler went bad when he started hanging out with kevin james.

to be honest. His first two movies will (if they arent now) classics of its time. His movies after his first two were hits and misses in terms of story and comedy however the all made huge sums of money for sony.

So they gave him more power so they can make more money because they were not taking risk and wanted something reliable like a Sandler film back in the 00. Now Sandler hires his friends to work with and make movies with. People hate that because A his newer films are only so so and B because people wish they could make millions working with their friends.

I dont hate the dude at all. He seems pretty down to earth and not only that his films are never harsh or negative. They are always upbeat and morally grounded stories. If if the end product comes out as shit I still enjoy the fuck out of Adam Sandler as a person. I still listen to his comedy albums.

It went wrong back in the 90s when he put a Subway commercial in the middle of Happy Gilmore.

SNL movies all had to do this back in the day because they barely made any money. (WAYNES WORLD) The SNL movies popularized this idea and now all the film companies do it trying to save some money. He did add the subway ad in there more organically to the plot than how some other shows/movies do (the New Hawaii 5-0 and Talledaga nights did a terrible job at product placement. )

Do you think he makes Kevin wear a Chris Farley mask sometimes on sets?

WHERE'S MY SNACK PACK!

it's not a SNL movie, this was post SNL sandler, and happy gilmore / billy madison were never characters on SNL

shut up and please go away

>Slacker comedy genius
>Makes great comedy movies
>Slack

He's gone. Party on, dude.

Watch the do over and be pleasantly suprised

When he converted to that insidious religion.

I hope he's great in the Baumbach film he's doing with Dustin Hoffman and Ben Stiller.

>an hour and 14 minutes
>you must be delusional

After Big Daddy he ran out of steam, he made some other decent flicks but now he just phones it in.

My dad and little brother were big fans of his in his heyday, so I ended up seeing all of his movies when they came out. Mr. Deeds was the first one that I remember feeling really lazy, and like a half-finished movie. Little Nicky was fucking dogshit, but at least it was ambitious. That was probably the last time he ever seriously tried at anything.