The alert has been given: Americunts are niggers!!!

Our main tv news just spent half an hour heralding about the hullabaloo committed by american athletes (those that the decadent US sent to represent everything which their country means). They will still be charged, but since they have already confessed they have been authorized to return to the Urinated States. They should embark today before midnight.

Other urls found in this thread:

theexpeditioner.com/travel-news/which-countries-do-americans-travel-to-the-most/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could the foreigners, please, tell us how has been the overall coverage in your respective country?

>They will still be charged
thank god justice still exists in some countries. Have no mercy with those animals

We figured we couldn't make it any worse than it already is.
Same Spainfaggot who hates America in other threads. What's wrong? Did an American fuck your girlfriend?

top story on the national news.

It was on the front page of the major sites all day. It was really annoying because it's such an irrelevant issue. Brazil was making it a big deal because they see it as people trying to make them look bad (you guys do a wonderful job of that on you're own, btw) and american media wants >muh clicks

your shitty athletes have just throw years of diplomatic job of your country straight into the garbage.

Literally no coverage on the news I have seen. But then I just watch the 6 O'clock news and browse a couple of news websites quickly at morning tea so I could have missed it

>years of diplomatic job
in America we have real jobs that the athletes can get, so the government doesn't give them diplomatic jobs

Americuckistanis are a joke to the world.

I think he meant that this is going to cause some kind of international diplomatic incident between the two countries.

Which it absolutely won't. All of this shit is being massively overblown.

Says the mexican

>USA carries on like nothing happened
>Brazil resents USA for years to come before they forget it ever happened
Sounds about right. I wouldn't want to be an American travelling to Brazil for a couple of years 2bh

>Americans
>going to Brazil
Yeah that's not going to happen.

They won't carry on like nothing happened, they will instead proceed with intensified diplomatic meetings.

US is in a alley without way out. The have been doing a massive media campaign against these Olympic Games - and we all know that here in Brazil - just because they are afraid of the New Development Bank. But the more they bash us down the more they push us towards this. It's impossible to be dumber than them in this subject.
And with this "diplomatic incident", as it's being called by the nyt.com things just get worse.

Prior to the Olympics Brazil has been working with US to prevent terrorism, but now that it just happened it's being said that everything is back to square one!

>Brazil's second highest percentage of tourist after Argentina
kek typical dumb American

>after Argentina
So, of the countries in shithole South America, Brazil is second on the list of places I'd never visit. Got it.

this I'm boycotting brazil now

No most of Brazil's tourists come from Argentina, the second most come from USA

It's the 24th most popular destination for Americans, behind Taiwan.

theexpeditioner.com/travel-news/which-countries-do-americans-travel-to-the-most/

Yeah its shit and obnoxious but I don't think there's anything inherently malicious about it. Almost like frat boys crashing their daddy's car drunk then saying a nigger stole it, but this time the nigger is Brazil.

They deserve scrutiny and shame, but nothing really more than that.

Wow so you're country is going to stop helping >us fight terrorism because Lochte is a total douche (something most Americans figured out a long time ago)? This just shows how SHITTY your country is. If this was in Britain, they and the rest of the world would laugh our athletes out of town, but in the shit hole you call home, they take total offense to it and want blood because they know they were one incident away from never being allowed to host the Olympics again

I'm still not seeing any reason to give a single fuck about Brazil.

> 7-1 nevar4get

I will die on a hill for our based chad Ryan Lochte.

Good. Entitled cunts

>be an international swimming athlete at global competition held in third-world country
>Go out to have fun in capital city
>leave club, have to pee
>go to shitty gas station to use facilities
>owner notices nicely dressed people
>demands I pay for years-old damage
>refuse
>owner calls over local armed security, who hold me at gunpoint until i fork over $50

>not literal highway robbery

what did Lochte do wrong again?

would rather be a Mexican that a Brazilian desu

Surprised it's ahead of Peru

why is lying about being robbed a crime if he didn't actually accuse anyone in specific? they didn't file a police report, did they? if I tell you I was robbed last night, but that turns out to be false, why the hell would I be arrested?

this is such a clusterfuck

Agreed

he dindu nuffin

He said he was robbed BY THE HOST NATION OF THE OLYMPIC GAMES' POLICE OFFICERS. Surely you can understand the problem, right mr. Burger?

Plus, he filed a report after his mom told the media he was robbed.

he doesn't speak portugrease and he was held at gunpoint by people with badges

I'd probably say it was police too

>portugrease

He is used to a country where everything is a lie, how can united statesians understand the severity of the situation?

It'll be a minor inconvenience for the US, nothing more. You and any other hues who believe otherwise are completely deluded.

because he spent time and public money while he was telling his fake story. however, the pity is very low. at most, he will pay a fine or do some public services for a while.

>He is used to a country where everything is a lie
sorry, whose president was recently impeached and indicted for corruption?

>cleaning up Ryan Lochte's piss will be the highlight of huezil's olympics

bravo

>THE HOST NATION OF THE OLYMPIC GAMES'

No one cares

>he will pay a fine or do some public service
yeah , from the comfort his home in the U.S.
I'm so sure

>he filed a report

okay that's all that matters, then yeah he should be fined or charged

and he merely said they were posing as police officers I thought, not that it was the actual police

why are you guys so butthurt about this, some moronic Chad acted like a moron, what's the big deal? insecure that your country is perceived as dangerous and this furthers that?

>murican education
It wasn't for corruption your fucktard, dont talk about what you dont know fat burger

One would think he would lose control of the bladder after he was held at gunpoint, not before.

that doesn't even make sense

they're making fun of lochte even though he did nothing wrong. collectively, the US isn't insecure enough about their image to lie or run damage control over something like this.

>It wasn't for corruption
>administrative misconduct and disregarding the federal budget
sorry, she wasn't impeached and indicted for that illegal shit, it was this other illegal shit

The big deal is that this is not your shitty country, you bastards are nothing up here

>this isn't your shitty country
>it's our shitty country

It's useless, these urinated statesians don't even read the news and then come here to shitpost... I'm not going to lose my time with these retardeds.

Let's make a list of people who like Ryan Lochte

I'll start:

>I got btfo'd
Fixed that for you.

>mfw a chimpzilian tried to call me a nigger
>mfw I'm whiter than these subhumans will ever be

You guys are mad because...

>came to your cunt and won gold medals

>trolled your garbage country on international media to make it look even more shitty

>fucked a bunch of your women

>got away with it all

This man IS America.

why do you guys attribute everything to stereotypes?

obviously because you are stupid, but why else?

I like

but it's a sucker

Just people making fun of how stupid Lochte and his boys are. Sports radio has been hilarious today

This will no more cause a diplomatic rift between the US and hueistan than "APLOGIZE TO SUN YANG" will cause China to invade the ozzies.

Here's an idea: try to act like MORE of a retarded South American that gets butthurt about anything possible.

>athletes held at gun point by "security" demanding "damages"
>let people know they got mugged
>third world cess pit pulls two of them off plane
>under threat of monkey "justice"
>detained athletes say whatever it takes to leave shit hole

Congratulations, you "won".

has no imagination to lie

limited thinking

this was the error

Omg you didn't even read his confession
What a prick

HE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

Just like muritards are acting on Sup Forums: "he could have got away with it if that wasn't for these stupid brazilians..."

>Not your score
>US is irrelevant in football

I was baiting some (You)s on Sup Forums and look what i got lol

>Brazil is just plain irrelevant

If the Olympics was in US as soon as Usain Bolt starts running he would receive seven alert shots on his back

Not what you president thinks, he thinks we are a superpower

he'd just outrun the bullets

Funny you said that because i was literally telling them how they look like Michael Brown supporters
Pretty funny

>he believes an Obama speech

H-he's fast

PEE

AND

FLEE

>face a monkey court against the full weight of a government already embarrassed multiple times
>"confess"
I know which one I would pick. Your North Korea tier inferiority inspired response got you a North Korea tier result.

A first world country doesn't drag people off planes as they are leaving because they've been insulted. Just release the footage and say there isn't enough evidence to corroborate the story.

H-hayai

Either Hilary or Trump (it will be Hilary), I'm happy for your falling country

URINATED STATES OF AMERICA

That was just one more sign of US decadency

learn to speak English before you post monkey

>yfw I'll have the money to just move away
>yfw you'll still be stuck in Braswill

Americans in Sup Forums are out of control with all that shit

The man is 32 years old, for fucks sake.

What do you call it when a police officer points a gun at you and demands money?

Civil forfeiture

Do I have to learn how to lie in order to speak proper english?

A tip.

Fuck you in particular

They were just trying to fit in with the natives

English interpreter said the burgers offered money to pay for the broken shit and avoid the cops.
They weren't robbed.

No just stop failing at everything and it'll come naturally

>man with badge points gun at you
>can't leave until you give him money
>he takes your money on the spot

sounds like robbery to me, how could that security guard even possibly be the one responsible for taking the compensation money, let alone determining the value of damages?

no prison
but to terminate the investigation

If this happened in the US, the swimmers would have been shot dead by the police for not putting their hands up fast enough.

It's an embarrassment and everyone thinks he fucked under-aged transexuals. We all know they are losing a ton of endorsements and will be banned from the sport for a while.

The real embarrassing truth here lads is that Lochte is probably more intelligent than your average american

well we have a lot of shitskins, women and children he is automatically smarter than so yeah