Whitebois BTFO

Whitebois BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5YEh-rsCz0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pacific Rim already had a black lead you imbecile

NOOOOOOO DEL TOTO WHAT ARE YOU DOING REEEEE

atleast he isn't a nigger

I'm white and don't give a shit, Boyega was an enjoyable part of force awakens and don't mind him being the lead in this.

pacific rim sequel sounds like a terrible idea anyway.

Yes he is you paki cuck

He's Idirs Elbow's son

>“It is undeniable that with all his talent and natural charm, John stands out amongst today’s generation of young leading men,” said Parent.

>Said del Toro: “I am very proud and happy to welcome John into a fantastic sandbox. The Pacific Rim universe will be reinforced with him as a leading man as it continues to be a multicultural, multi-layered world. ‘The World saving the world’ was our goal and I couldn’t think of a better man for the job.”

>He will play as the son of

>In addition to his on-camera role, Boyega has also been added as a producer alongside his partner in his new film single Upper Room Productions, Femi Oguns.

del toto is a cuck

This tbf boyega is a cool guy

Looks like it's a cuck episode

fuck you, a jagger x kaiju hybrid is kino

That "Tonight we are canceling the apocalypse" line still gives me chills.

Poo in LOO shitskin

You didn't see the ending did you.

with that said.

I approve of the casting, Boyega I feel proved himself in TFA being one of the better parts, him playing Elba's son is a great casting choice.

Thank god you approve, ape-lover.

>cuck meme
How is it cucking when he's playing a new character in a somewhat new franchise?

People put to much thought into the whole race thing in movies, we don't even know a single thing about the new one, so I'll save my judgment for when the trailer comes out.

hahahaha your a le cuck xDDD
C U C K
U
C
K C U C

go back to your alt right subreddit now m8 or else I'll destroy your arguments WITHIN SECONDS

Dude shut the FUCK UP.
There's a reason we hate your gross kind back on Sup Forums, I came here to talk about shows like Jessica Jones and the Pacific Rim sequel and your TOXIC ass is just...uhg

Cuck!

>You didn't see the ending did you.
Yes I did, what of it, retard?

This the moment John Boyega haters knew they fucked up

>yfw steven deknight's name on huge CGI letters on the big screen

t.cuck

>that bait though

FUCK! This is getting out of hand. First the blackies ruined The Dark Tower series and now Pacific Rim. What's next?

*sigh
If you did then you'd know why you just fucked up, kid.

they had a white lead and now they don't. casting choice clearly based on politics and not on merit. cucked&dropped

your boypucchi

i don't mind that ape but i can't imagine him as a lead. just not charismatic enough and ugly

>Two black guys appear in the same film franchise
>Related

Did you honestly like that character?

>casting choice clearly based on politics and not on merit
PR's protagonist was a shite actor that got there just for his pretty face

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5YEh-rsCz0w

>Traitor

Do you ever wonder if celebs read their wiki articles? I think he would find this hilarious.

Did anyone even watch Pacific Rim how is this news

Yeah sure whatever. At least he's not an asshole like some of the rest of the cast.

Pacific Rimjob was shit

>'Whitebois BTFO'

As long as he keeps his hands off of Mako, I don't care.
She's my waifu. MINE.

Bond, Jaiquan Bond

I can dig this.

Mako's replacement will be some Chinese actress with too much surgery done to look more Caucasian, mark my words.

john is a shit actor with an ugly face

>it's a Sup Forums shows its cuck side episode

>not olivia munn
her meme levels are off the charts right now, she's gonna be part of it

So he was cast as the lead in a movie that is never coming out?

he is gonna be a star, anons.
the next tyler perry no doubt.
such great talent and will kick on after star wars death in ep 8

>I couldn't think of a better man for our social programm- i mean job

>demagogue
is he talking about bernie?

No because the whole production will pander to the Chinese market.

hehe... meme

>Pacific Rim's white lead
That character was so inconsequential that I don't even remember anything about him, other than that he was sad. I don't see why you're whining about him being replaced by John Boyega, who is endearing AF. Before Star Wars TFA came out, Sup Forums said nothing about him other than that he looked like a monkey. Now, the monkeyposters are a minority, because Finn made us a believer.

>The Pacific Rim universe

kek

I didn't fuck up anything. He dies, is that what you're referring to? If it is, read the OP and my response and figure how you can be this stupid at reading comprehension.

Go on, I'll wait.

it's one of my favourite movies of the past few years but i'm happy with what it is. i don't want a sequel and it seems very studio orientated rather than a del toro masturbatory project this time.

there is nothing wrong with China pandering

meh...

as an asian, we're used to seeing affrimative action in practice.

just don't pay to see the movie if you're tired of niggers being coddled by society. no big deal.

all day everyday

the monkeyposters are now the minority because reddit took over tv

hehehe le EBIN racism meme xxDDD

beckett, mako and IDRIS ELBA were the leads you triggered gamergate faggot

more beloved than the DCEU for sure

What makes me laugh is we don't even know he's replacing the guy, he's just a new lead with what could be a good backstory, we don't know anything yet.

I guess it's too much to ask for Sup Forums to relax and drink some water, Breathe.

Racist

That's right all of these people are just pretending to be racist! Lurk moar newfag.

Lol what's wrong with this?
I like him in SW7

you don't even understand the meaning of the word lead. back to redit my young friend

Good choice, though. I hope they don't retread the son being mad at dad plotline like they had with the aussie crew.

You didn't know? There's going to be a mega Kaiju/Robots crossover movie.

kill yourself nigger lover

Playing Idris Alba's son maybe?

how the fuck does coonyega keep getting work

This along with the news that the director of Dope was hired to make The Flash movie for Warner Bros. has made me one happy black user.

DUDE IDRIS ELBA CHARACTER REAL SON IN PACIFIC RIM MOVIE LMAO

They just hate money, anways Del Taco is not directing it so I don't care about it.

Yes

diversity hire

kys nigger

>playing Elba's son
*Elba's wife's son

>Thank god you approve, ape-lover.

He's producing, it will still have his visual style

sucking jewish dick

>Del Taco is not directing
really? okay this is going to flop then anyway and be a michael bay style shit fest

DROPPED
;_;

>Sup Forums paedocucks in uproar over a black guy in their media player classic window
>we get a new Pacific Rim

Today is a good day

r u mad?

>Legendary
>movies for white good
kek

There was before token actors, now companies put token directors because producers are the one doing the movies, not the directors. Just catch some meme indie director who wants his name in a big movie and don't let him have too much power during the production.

>thinking anyone cares about who is the lead in shitty movies

stop forcing niggers into everything ree

>only movie with superior white male asian female couple
>Boyega steps up
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>meme

Keep saying this to yourself

Nice memes but they were not a couple, didn't even kiss

the jews won't stop

He's literally the most charismatic young male actor in Hollywood right now.

t. triggered right-wing SJW

>more beloved than the DCEU for sure
The Air Bud Universe is more beloved than the DCEU.