Almost at the end of the Olympic Games

>almost at the end of the Olympic Games
>still no terrorist attack

Remember, guys, booing might be terrible, but it's not even close to expose your guest to a terrorist attack, killing 2 and injuring 111, as the "civilized" US did.

Are you with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HfK6qJFWAEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

That's because Mr. Temer acted first.We don't have terrorist sympathizers in the presidency, like America.

Would you exchange all the booing and the green pool for a terrorist attack, then?

Americans can't into civilization.

Can you imagine being Brazilian? Is there a worse fate?

>implying coupists aren't terrorists

>Brazilians so insecure they have to keep dragging up a 20 (TWENTY) year old relatively minor event (in the grand scheme of things) in order to make them feel better about these poolympics
Munich was objectively worse anyway, get the fuck over it

el peruANO

stop trying to stick up for Brazil, it's embarrassing

What if they already attacked but nobody noticed or payed attention because similar shit happens everyday in your shithole

A bomb was detonated on like the 2nd day of the olympics during the mens biking. But hues are so shit at everything that it did no damage and no one got hurt

cala a boca comunista arrombado.

There is no coup. Brazilian democracy is doing fine, leftists are butt hurt.

>most people in London aren't english

Hehehe. England is done.

Twenty years is nothing considering the history of the OG as a whole.

I agree.

>supporting coups
>implying brazilian democracy after coup

>Twenty years is nothing considering the history of the OG as a whole.
Sure, it spans hundreds of years. I guess you agree then that a much worse terrorist incident that happened in 1972 shouldn't be overlooked.

>Implying the majority don't want the coup to happen, and the people complaining are just a butthurt minority.

Not even ISIS wants to visit your hellhole.

Who the fuck would they blow up if they did go to events? The empty seats?

Don't you have floors to urinate on?

ISIS actually had a plot to attack here, and a lot of people involved were arrested. Also, the streets here are always full of people.

You know this country is a pile of aborted shit when even the monkeys at an anonymous board try to defend this.

>brazilians
>people

I heard they planned to contaminate the water but were beaten to it.

>says "coup"
>already know it's a retarded

We care more about the 80s olympics. Unlike your shithole, we've had more than one

This is the capital of England

youtube.com/watch?v=HfK6qJFWAEY

Forever a cucked nation. Get fucked, faggots.

This is the capital of Brazil.

Forever an Africa tier shit hole.