archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/70218228/#70220151
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/70218228/#70220277
twitter.com/AnonBabble

old man yells at twitter.jpg

>one week later
>pic related happens

My SIDES.

What happened in 2007?

They should fire Yelling McShoutington, and give LeBlanc and Harris the main roles. Evans just looks and acts like too much of a douche to ever be successful as the shows presenter.

Lol episode where they show Hammond almost dying is highest rated episode ever.

The show really didn't take off properly until they started to do the road trips/cheap car challenges on the regular in the 2006 series

Vampire dragster crash

Holy fuck that is cringeworthy as fuck.

2007 is the episode where hammond talks about his massive high speed accident that almost killed him. Also where the show suddenly turned into a hit.

Would that accident baited a lot of people into watching the show and made it the giant succes it is now

i've never seen anything with this guy

why is he hated so much

all my youtube searches show some cape shit faggot named chris evans

He's not funny and tries to hard. Also he's a cunt. He lost some shit challenge in episode 2 and you should have seen his face, fucker couldnt take it.

Hes notorious for being hard to work it.

>huge crybaby who loves cars because they look pretty and hates driving fast
>Mummy's boy
explains everything

some cape shit faggot named chris evans

>why is he hated so much

Because he isn't the fanboy's beloved racist old decrepit relic Clarkson.

Chris Evans is a cunt. Now there's really nothing wrong with this. Plenty of presenters/actors/personalities on British TV are cunts. You might say that being a cunt comes with the territory.

Chris's problem is he can't act. Literally can't act. So what would normally happen to cunts in shows like this is they act like they're not cunts. Chris is scripted not to be a cunt, however due to his poor acting skills, is still a cunt. And not even a likable cunt like Jeremy Clarkson. An unlikable cunt. He's the worst possible choice for new Top Gear.

If Chris isn't replaced by James Martin in the next series, the show is doomed.

fuck off and cry about your mum again, Chris.

literally 4 days apart. what is his problem?

the graphics department knows whats up

Hammond pls

download first two episodes last night.
dont even get past the first minute when he introduces the new improved audience and its pakis speaking broken english about cars.
biggest waste of download ratio ever.

FACT

What were the figures for last night?

Arent you listening?!

The figures have never been less relevant!!!

FACT

just shows how these pathetic petroleum burning fetishists are only in it for pube-haired mum's blue jeans wearing faggots like clarkson and not the actual content.

so he's like a ginger clarkson?

But Clarkson and co. ARE the content.

I used to have a friend like Evans.

Acted the same retared way. His mother was literally mentally retarded. Think he got the same thing.

Fucking hated the guy. An utter dweep and a total loser.

Fuck I hate Evans. He isn't funny, he can't act, he isn't entertaining. How did this fucker fall through the cracks?

>watching a boring show about cars

Clarkson is a cunt, but he is genuinely entertaining.

that's the problem. it's a show about worthless twats watching other twats paid to be massive twats on tv, making their own twatty lives feel less twatty. fuck 'em.

Holy fuck, you're so boring.

Evans go to bed. You can cry again tomorrow

I don't think anyone ever disputed that

>the content
The fact that none of the viewers can afford any of the cars they review is a running joke.

Boring and unoriginal. FACT.

The tens of millions of people from the rest of the world who watched the original trio won't give the slightest shit about this. FACT.

>James Martin
A man that's so devoid of charisma that I have to look up his name every fucking time someone mentions him.

I saw him do a road race once and I know he knows his cars but that's not good enough.

clarkson is a cunt in an endearing way, he is generally so loud and boorish that you can't help but like him unless you're an easily triggered nonce

evans is just a cunt with no redeeming features

Just look at this fucking nu-male cuck.

Nobody wants to watch this.

Get your ass out of there Matt, you'll be corrupted

O
P

Matt doesn't deserve this, he's actually pretty good

Looking at this picture makes me feel sorry for Matt, he's trying so hard but they paired him with a marionette of a cunt

>capeshitter calling others fedora tippers

oh the irony

>that face on Chris Evans
thought he was an utter cunt until now. that look of embarassment knowing the true shitty depths of fandom

Just one.

>MY FANDOM ARE DEGENERATE GAY NIGGER FAGGOTS

Sasuga Captain HYDRA.

He looks like that numale faggot ARE YOU KIDDING ME guy

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE. FACT.

He made Billy Piper squirt from fucking her ass. Fact.

Billie Piper's mouth would give the absolute greatest blowjob of all time. Fact.

the man sold a production company for hundreds of millions to only start another production company. He probably promised her an established acting/singing career which had a less bright start than this new top gear

What's this about?

>people tuning in to see the train wreck
>"IT'S A GOOD SHOW YOU GUYS! THE NUMBERS PROVE IT!"

TELEVISION FIGURES HAVE NEVER BEEN LESS RELEVANT. FACT!!!

I'm fairly certain a lot of the views are just people watching to see how bad it is

it's like slowing down on the motorway to get a good look at a traffic accident

Why did I google this to find out if it was true

>watching a guy with problem glasses

lol

Well is it?

This is Sup Forums tier reasoning, Top Gear is finished, Matt LeBlanc's career dead again, Chris Evans to commit suicide.

Looks like it is

It's from her biography "Growing Pains" she mentions how chris gave her an orgasm through buttfucking basically.

is leblanc actually good or just less bad

He's eh.

I'm wondering why he's even here.

>getting married at 18 to Chris Evans

I feel almost bad for her.

I'm actually kinda excited to watch Extra gear again.

The news segment from last episode felt like the very, very early ones from Clarkson's Top Gear with Jason Dawe and May when he was just starting out.

Not as good as people say in my opinion. I mean, he's OK, but his reading of the scripts is super awkward, and him not having a presence in the studio is a dumb decision on the producerRead: Evans's part.

Everyone tuned in to watch Hamster nearly die and sustain brain damage.

What the fuck was the pakis part even about? There was no payoff or even reference to them again.

has it been broadcast anywhere else in the world yet?

At least there's still this.

Just watched the newest episode.

Evans is trying to make this into his radio show.

I'm amazed he somehow made the Star In A Reasonably Priced Car worse than it was. All that blatant advertising, Christ.

Le Blanc is carrying the show. He's been a revelation as a presenter

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/70218228/#q70220033
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/70218228/#70220151
>yfw you were betting conservatively

s-stop

I feel so sorry for him

True, and a big part of why that helped was because it brought out their personalities and put them in interesting situations. They had great chemistry so it was a hit.

Can you imagine CE trying to traverse some wilderness in a jalopy of his choosing, with only his own mechanical know how? I can picture his emotional break down already. I bet he wouldn't last one day without hand holding, much less be a good sport about it and make the situation FUNNY and EXCITING.

dude it's 2016... you need to work on your formatting/posting-style. FACT. lemme fix this for you.

>He's not funny and he tries to[o] hard. FACT. Also he's a cunt. FACT. He lost some shit challenge in episode 2 and you should have seen his face, fucker couldn't take it. FACT.

>He's notorious for being hard to with [with]. FACT.

...you're welcome

You mean literally in OP's pic?

capeshit a regular term here newfriend

>the current year
>not embracing diversity or the future of England

Personally I'm still hoping for a Top Gear Ramadan special. We need to let the refugees know that they're welcome here!

>with [with].

woops, i fucked up. FACT.

you know what i meant. FACT.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/70218228/#70220277
This was me, FACT.

Matt is cool, I wish he had a proper co-host.

They should just bring back Top Gear Dog, and let her be the co-host, she'd have a better TV personality than Chris.

I just want to smash his fucking cuntface in with a brick

It's probably also where their friendship was really shown.
They gained a lot of notoriety for refusing to return before Hammond was well, the BBC tried to pressure them, but they just point blank refused.
>That feel when you will never have mates like that.

Does anyone know how in stone their contracts are? Is it even possible Chris could be dropped or is he in a multi-year contract?

Replacing him with a good host could be the key to it getting good. The yank could work given a good co-host. Ditto the old jew who isn't a jew.

Remove the star in the car segment or minimise it completely too.

There will be performance constraints in his contract, and Leblanc could easily sever his contract if they promised him ratings/etc, which a lot of shoes do to try and attract actors/presenters.

So what you're saying is that Chris Evans needs to be involved in a rocket car accident and it will get better?

It'd be the first laugh the new series will have given me, so sure.

No, he would have to magically be endearing like Hammond already was, have a great friendship with his co-stars, to the point where they would refuse millions of dollars to return without him, and he would need to be able to banter about it without crying.

BBC One's Antiques Roadshow attracted more viewers than the motoring show - with 4.2 million people tuning in. FACT

>dollars

only if it's fatal.

oh no