It's clear that the 21st century will be the Latino century

It's clear that the 21st century will be the Latino century.

How do inferior regions of the world feel about this after trying to sabotage and undermine our efforts for hundreds of years?

If you become our allies now we might spare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDoTCm4yPDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>anti LGBT
Latinos are the most populous group of fuckbois on the planet.

not a single thing on that list is true lmfao

I always felt bad because of our "irrelevancy" in geopolitics, no one gives a fuck about latin America.

But thinking about it, this might be good, we're immune to the globalist shitstorm that's happening today.
Hopefully when the shit hits the fan, fuckin eurocucks don't come here as refugees. Goddamn euros will get our highskilled jobs and take all of our properties.

We need unite Latin America under the rule of one far-right shitlord

>Probably the most diverse region on the planet
>Under a far-right leader
I don't know if that's going to work user...

>It's clear that the 21st century will be the Latino century.

Our combined population is less than half the population of China. If you add together every latin american country together (and i'm being generous and including Cali/Texas/Florida), then the combined GDP isn't even the second-largest in the world. What on earth are you smoking?

Comandante Donald Trump?

>Our
You have to come back.

>United
Kek

We're making the West ours

Fucking kill yourself.

A dude like Pinochet, Peron, Videla or Porfirio Díaz can work

>american puppets that suppressed their own people
Time to stop posting.

Dude, have you seen this region? It's a huge shithole.

Even the best countries are barely Eastern Europe tier.

GTFO to kiss refugees or whatever the leaf cucks do

???????

Nope. I was born/raised here and I like it. Plus, there are 50 million latinos in the US, I am "back". We, or at the very least our southernmost states, are part of latin america at this point.

jajajajajjaajaaa

Fuck no. It's gonna be the Asian century or just plain deadlock.

Latin American states have no influence at all and little cooperation between each other let alone globally. Do those guys even have some organization worth a shit or has power?

It should be "envied by" You fucked your image up mang.

>Believing this

No one is safe.

CHI

>chi

Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=GDoTCm4yPDw

>Fuck no. It's gonna be the Asian century or just plain deadlock.

Deadlock is the way we're going. Some American pundits/scholars, mainly the young ones, are whining about a "Chinese century" because we're too young to conceive of a world where one country is not wholly dominant. For us, it has to be one country on top and everyone else below.

IMO, this century will see us return to a multipolar world. Maybe America will be "first among equals" in that world, maybe China will be (assuming their demographics don't screw them and they sidestep the democratic desires of their middle class), but either way, it's going to be a world where one country alone doesn't dominate.

But then again, I'm sure this is exactly what British and French people were saying in 1910, and look how that turned out...

Amazing thread