What's the best mp3 player (preferably not something hugely expensive)?

What's the best mp3 player (preferably not something hugely expensive)?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generic_trademark
fiio.net:8000/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=40666&extra=page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your phone

>having an iphone

normies leave

you still have a flip phone?

He never even mentioned apple. the fuck are you smoking negro?

Fiio

I assumed it was just like saying Kleenex or Xerox

slide phone
what other phones are good mp3 players that can't be filed mentally under "iphone"
thanks for the only actual fucking answer

That's like saying red instead of orange you fucking dumbass

>slide phone
how much do you pay a month?

wut fuck you too

I knew what he meant you pretentious cunt eat shit

Samsung phones

>has touchscreen
>can call people (theoretically)

iphone

>everybody who calls people out on overgeneralizing is a pretentious cunt
You're comparing apples to oranges. Just stop.

its not that big a difference

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generic_trademark

Thermos, Kleenex, Xerox, Dumpster and Realtor are examples of trademarks that have become genericized

Yeah but kleenex's don't have missing headphone jacks

>can do math
>has a screen
No, I don't care that its called a computer, I'm going to 'mentally file' it under calculator.

I bought a FiiO X1 and slammed a 128gb microSD in it and I absolutely love it, I have absolutely zero regrets.

pic related

There is literally nothing wrong with an iPod Nano 7th gen.

>Just stop.

I'll stop when you turn old enough to use this site, so probably not for a good while.

That's more specific than what I said, and if someone chose to file whatever they want as calculators who am I to give a fuck.

>that comeback
wew lad you sure showed me

Is that the model I should get? There's a more recent one on amazon but it doesn't have any views, it's the one in 's picture.

Using that thing right now, I can confirm this thing is fucking great. Gets a bit tiresome scrolling though a list of 150+ albums but I don't really mind

The newer model has more curved edges and is a bit smaller I think. Either one should be good I would assume.

I don't care that that's a les paul because it will always be a telecaster in my soul

It's certainly more clever than the obviously mad sarcastic faux-rebuttle popular among teenagers with superiority complexes.

the only "obviously mad sarcastic faux-rebuttle popular among teenagers with superiority complexes" is you. Your long-winded replies are proof of that.

Yeah he appears to have the 2nd Gen, can't really speak for it but it does appear to just be a bit improved over my 1st Gen with more support to different audio formats (that you more than likely won't use) and the scroll wheel. Idk if you can see yourself using those different audio formats than absolutely get the 2nd Gen.

I had to categorize my albums by going 0-9, A-B, C-D, etc because I have 400+ albums and I'd rather not painstakingly scroll for 5 minutes to get the album I wanted.

It's more like, "I don't care if it's a Curad or an Elastoplast, they're all Band-Aids anyway." I'm not going to make this point again, as when you really care about something enough to correct someone three times over there's really no changing it.

>when ur a mad rebuttal
>when the post calling you verbose is lengthier than any of ur erstwhile replies

hmm

If the only difference between an android and an iphone were that you can directly store files on it then that would still be a huge fucking difference, they have different app stores, and run on different operating systems
if you were comparing android phones to one another than your point about them being similar would make sense, but it doesnt

That's completely wrong but okay

They have different app stores that incredibly similar functionality, and run on different operating systems that have incredibly similar functionality. Especially for someone like me, who asked specifically for something to play music with. No one cared that I equated mp3s with other formats, and no one should care about this.

>when you have no argument other than trying to be as condescending , snarky, and effeminate as humanly possible

XD

>using "XD" ironically
pure autism.

>Uses "XD" unironically
pure autism.

>denouncing ironic Sup Forums memes while supplanting them with facebook-tier versions of your own

So you're saying you used unironically and that's autistic? You're a fucking retard.

what the fucks going on in this sentence

ironic Sup Forums memes are facebook-tier you faggot

>can't read greentext
pure autism.

Nah only the ones NMH wanking political centrists use.

autism

anyway back onto mp3 players

If I were you op I would pick up a FiiO x1-2, or an original x1 and 5 of those cheap 1 dollar chink players for exercise if that is your goal.

the x1-2 has bluetooth support and different aesthetics. I own both, but lent out my X1-2 to a friend and dont really want it back to be honest. I think it looks worse than the x1 as well.

x1s are really cheap too, got mine in AU for around $100 aud.

The Xduoo x3 is also around the same price and has a rockbox version available.

also they drive K702s and 250 ohm DT880s easily if that is an issue.

>x1s are really cheap too, got mine in AU for around $100 aud

I recently bought one for 50 bucks

Is there anything wrong with getting X3? It seems generally more well liked.

Dunno about price then, got mine 2 years ago.

More expensive

Nothing wrong with it at all, same UI problems exist as the X1 because the OS is largely the same. Over twice the price, it does apparently have a pretty neat feature where it can act as a dac/amp through a its USB input with windows.

size is nearly identical or identical to an X1, If you have the money and feel like the DAC support will help you in any way i dont see why not really.

It also actually has a search function, where the X1 will require you to manually set up folder systems to quicky find a specific song or album if you have a large library.

>Nothing wrong with it at all

I meant nothing extra wrong with it.

Thanks!

IPod classic 160gb is still the best

>getting a media player device that doesn't scrobble to last.fm

A Y Y Y L M A O
Y
Y
L
M
A
O

>2020
>using last.fm

Don't you have issues with the 5800 song limit on the library?

fiio.net:8000/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=40666&extra=page=1

limit doesnt exist anymore.