Posting your friend's daughter's nips on your FB for all the world to see

>posting your friend's daughter's nips on your FB for all the world to see
is this guy legit fucked in the head, or what? Posting selfies with his dying mother, tagging his daughter in posts about eating out her mother's asshole, and now this? This guy needs to be euthanized already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VsG1xtIwSk
rottentomatoes.com/m/yoga_hosers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew lad

he's just completely oblivious. i think he somehow purged his ability to be self aware.

moralfag spotted

His fans eat his shit up it's unbelievable. Skim through his facebook's comments sometime. A shitload of people buy/consume everything he does and consider him the funniest guy ever.

I never notice this but lily rose is kinda of a skeleton.

Also smith has lost it OP I think he started to lose his mind by being surround by yes man all the time.

Guarantee she has an eating disorder

whoa, is this the first pic of Lily Rose's nipples? Even better that Kevin Smith posted it lmao, Johnny's gonna be so glad

thanks mr skeltal

the depp household is fucked up

evident from how the girl presents herself and with whom she is allowed to associate with, pure fucking degeneracy

>people legitimately think that Lily Rose is better looking than Harley Quinn
top kek

I'd love to ride that Harley, and I ain't talking about no motorcycle either

I want to fuck slutty little ayylmao girl.

Johnny's off the grid right now.

I'll never understand the cult of Smith. Clerks and Clerks II are his only really good films. Dogma and Mallrats were okay, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back was fun but very dumb, Chasing Amy hasn't aged well and the rest of his filmography is pure shit.

>the dates were there to strictly chew bubble gum and squish Bratzis! And they were all outta bubble gum
what the fuck is he referencing? I know that the bubble gum line is a reference to Duke Nukem, but Bratzis? So what is he saying? Their dates went to the prom to fuck the both of them? What the fuck?

>Clerks II
>Good
Why do you do this user?

where's Bam?

>Hollywood Vampires
more like Hollywood Zombies by the looks of it

OMG A NIPPLE SOMEONE CALL BURGER POLICE

>it's an American prudes freaking out over nipple bumps on a site where /d/ exists episode

>I know that the bubble gum line is a reference to Duke Nukem
OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING CASUAL

>but Bratzis? So what is he saying?
Bratzis is what the villains for his latest movie are called.

It's a very crude movie but I got a ton of laughs out of it. Clerks and Clerks II are the only Smith movies that have ever made me laugh hysterically.

is it better than Space Cops?

Here's my opinion on this piece of woman's clothing.

You sicken me.

It's not out yet but I'm guessing it's not.
youtube.com/watch?v=3VsG1xtIwSk

rottentomatoes.com/m/yoga_hosers/

w-wow...2 nipples...out of 15.000.000.000

Yoga Hosers makes Space Cop look like Citizen Kane.

>LOL ITS A SHIT MOVIE ON PURPOSE!!! IT DEFINITELY HAS NOTHING TO DO THAT I HAVE LITERALLY ZERO OUNCE OF TALENT AND THE LAST GOOD MOVIE I MADE WAS ALMOST 30 YEARS AGO, THIS IS DEFINITELY SHIT ON PURPOSE ^____^
fucking Kevin Smith, man.

you guys are missing the point, it's not that what he posted is a big deal, it's that it would obviously be a big deal to other people and isn't even worth the hassle.

she's not his biological daughter

10/10 b8