Sup Forums posts their favorite albums from when they were middle/high school kids and we all mock each other...

Sup Forums posts their favorite albums from when they were middle/high school kids and we all mock each other. i'll go first

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FeohN5JMeYY
youtube.com/watch?v=LFQ_wWWL6vY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't mock you for listening to one of my favorite bands from awhile back.

cum into my gaping asshole

Great album desu.

It still holds up as a pretty solid record. To me, at least.

I can't mock that, it's pretty great

Be gentle.

Oh, you sweet child.

Still pretty good, honestly.

fuck, i still listen to this now
oh your poor parents

My dad spent a few hundred on A7X merchandise for me throughout middle/high school. I feel so bad about it now.

I was 'that' kid.

Can't mock that

Can't mock this either

Toxicity too, but this one was my favorite.

Breaking Benjamin was my shit back then too though i was more into Dear Agony

Even back then I liked waking the fallen more

dude same, although it's not that bad of an album tbqh

Oh, those edgy metalfag kids. Anytime the bible or god came up they had to say something incredibly cringey.

I didn't start listening to albums until high school

This was my favorite all throughout freshman + sophomore year. No regrets desu
Same here, up until high school I just listened to whatever popular single was featured in a game trailer or whatever.

this girl i crushed on was mad into these guys, whats the appeal?

They have/had catchy music for people that want to call themselves "metalheads" without actually listening to metal.

desu I still love this one

My introduction to TBM was bombing an opening set for Julien-k and Mindless Self Indulgence so fucking hard, people left before the second band and didn't come back. Jimmy yelled at the crowd and called us faggots.
So yeah, not a fan.

This.

Too bad Breaking benjamin nowadays is just the same same , with copy pasted lyrics and riffs from Phobia. No artistic evolution at all.

I might not listen to them as much anymore but This album has a special place in my heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=FeohN5JMeYY

Cold be worse

Karnivool are great, shame they are so slow at releasing music

I thought I was the only one who liked that album, I mean Phobia was my entry into the band but when Dear Agony came out, I quickly latched onto that over their other albums, it was such a huge improvement and way more consistent overall

They will never top Sound Awake

Best melodeath album of all time

How do you even specifically get into that?

It was Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin (like I posted earlier) & Story of the Year for me.

+ a little Linkin Park for me,inb4 edgy teen

I just relistened to that album for the first time in years a couple hours ago because I was going to prove to myself it didn't hold up but I still enjoyed it and feel like my whole life has been a lie

karnivool is literally amazing though

to bad their other albums blow monster cock
transit to venus had some cool ideas but wasnt good either...

All their stuff will always be in my heart

I still adore this album

-b-b-b-but I like it
chibisan

I don't listen to them anymore,but I still love their songs.There was a time when this album was pretty much my only friend,so I will never forget them

TBM still sounds great and I'm not in school anymore.

It's very good

>It's a post high school taste and roast each other thread
>Everyone ends up being nice to each other.
This is the weirdest Sup Forums thread

I still listen to it from time to time but it definitely seems a lot angstier and juvenile now I'm an adult. Kerosene is pretty much the one of the best anthems for smalltown ennui imo.

it's the only metalcore album I consider a classic

i was the token gay in several friend groups. still love xiu xiu but high school sucked.

still my shit

kek

Still listen tae all these tbqh desu

Al Hirt and the Boston Pops.

youtube.com/watch?v=LFQ_wWWL6vY

Used to listen to this in 8th grade, while playing GMOD. Simpler times lol